Bad Remembrance by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Two days later, JC and Braelyn were still on egg shells , but Braelyn just continued to work on the final touches for New York.

She was currently packing up designs to be flown to New York and was then going to meet some girls from the modeling agency.

“Brae, here’s some flowers for you.” Paige said and set them down for her.

Braelyn zipped a dress into a bag and then walked over to the flowers. She saw a huge card sticking out. She opened it and tears fell from her eyes when she finished reading it.

Braelyn , my love ,

I wonder how I ever got lucky enough to find you almost two years ago and still have you in my life now. Yet, I’m almost scared I’ll lose you and I’ll wake up from my dream. I’m sorry about the way I acted a couple nights ago and I hope you understand it that I never ever want to hurt you. I know you’re suspicious of things and I don’t blame you, but you have to trust me baby. Everything I do, I do it for you. So I’d really like it if we could enjoy ourselves in New York and I’ll be your biggest fan. Your show is going to be so wonderful. I’m proud of you and can’t even say how much it means to me to know your dreams are coming true. I am so honored that you stand beside me as my friend, fan, and lover. I want to stand by your side forever. Please don’t ever doubt my love for you. I love you. This I promise you.

Always, Josh

Paige looked at her and handed her a tissue.

“You okay, Braelyn?” she asked.

“Um, yeah it’s just he wrote me like the most beautiful note ever. I love him so much.” Paige smiled.

“May I read it?” Brae nodded her head. Paige picked it up and read the message.

“Oh, girl you’re lucky. Oh and he even signed it Josh.”

“I know , I know. He once told me awhile ago that he felt I was the first person to fully understand Josh and not pop star JC.” Paige grabbed a tissue herself.

“Whatever is going on with him, I hope it’s all good in the end. You two are a match made in heaven.” Braelyn smiled and wiped the last of her tears away.

“He better know what he’s doing, or I’m gonna kick his ass. I don’t know what I would do if he revealed some horrible secret and broke my heart.”

“Sweets, don’t worry about. The man sends you flowers like it’s a daily ritual and when he visits you his eyes just twinkle with love for you.”

Braelyn smiled and looked at her photo of JC in a picture frame on her desk.

“Oh how I love, love, love him.” Paige laughed and then let Braelyn back to her work.

A few hours later Braelyn picked up the phone and dialed JC’s number.

“Hey, this is JC. I am not around at the moment. Please leave name, number, message, or whatever you want and I’ll try to get back to you later.” said his answering machine.

“Jace, hey baby, Thanks so very much for the flowers. Your letter was so sweet and I love you. Baby, let’s have dinner tonight. You can pick me up here from my office at 5:30 P.M. I hope to see you tonight and call me back in case we need to change the time or what not. Bye.”

Braelyn hung up the phone and then saw Paige come back in.

“Brae, your three models are here. I’ll send them in.”

“Okay, thanks Paige.”

In walked a blonde , a red head , and a brunette. Braelyn jaw slightly dropped when she looked closer at the brunette. It couldn’t be!

“Becca!” Braelyn said out loud.

“Yep, it’s me Brae. I didn’t realize you were the designer again until the other girls and I got here.” Braelyn fake smiled at her.

“Well maybe this time we’ll have even more fun together.” Braelyn said in a sugary coated tone sick to her stomach.

“Well I’m glad all three of you could be apart o my fashion show. This New York show is the most important and it must go on without a hitch. Now what are your names?”

“I am Grace.” said the redhead.

“I’m Whitney.” said the blonde.

“And I already know you Becca. It’s nice meeting you Grace and Whitney. I already have the clothes you’re wearing assigned and picked out. So if you want to go try those ones on in the design room. Then I can pack them when you’re finished. Paige will help you and give you your lists.”

Paige walked in and escorted the girls out and down the hall.

Braelyn shut her office door and then screamed.

“I can’t believe it’s her again!!!!”

It was almost 5:30 P.M. and Braelyn smiled as JC walked in.

“Hey, I got your message obviously. Let’s go have dinner shall we.” JC said smiling.

“Sounds great. I’m so glad to see you Jace.”

“Awe , I’m glad to see you too sweetie.” JC hugged her tightly.

“Let’s go to your favorite sushi place because you scored brownie points with me today.”

“Thanks babe, but I already made reservations at Spago.”

“Seriously?! Aren’t you worried you’ll be attacked by fans. Oh and it’s expensive baby.” JC laughed.

“Braelyn, I know you love the food there and I got us our own private table away from craziness and I’m worth millions so no money worries.” Braelyn kissed him.

“You’re too good to me.”

“Well I should say the same thing about you.” JC then kissed her back.

He took her hand and then walked her out to his car and they were on there way to the restaurant in a wonderful mood.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki