Bad Remembrance by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Please review whether it's good or bad. Just give me something :)

JC and Braelyn were seated at their private table and holding hands across the table. JC smiled at her she smiled back.

“Thank you so much or bringing me here. It is a nice break after preparing so hard for the fashion show.” Braelyn said.

“No problem, I’m glad I could you called and asked me to go to dinner. I just picked the restaurant.” JC said.

“Jace, your letter meant so much and I do trust you. I love you and I want to stand beside you and never let you go.” JC leaned in and kissed her.

“I’m glad.”

“So I almost forgot and I don’t want to ruin our night, but something happened today that pisses me off.” JC looked at her concerned.

“What it is?”

“Becca!”

“Becca Danielson?” Braelyn nodded.

“What about her?”

“Jace, she’s modeling for me again at the New York show.” JC looked at her like she was crazy.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope, I asked for three models and one of them happened to be her. I can’t say anything cause then I’ll be bashed and I’m still not at the status to be a big shot like that and say no to her.” JC smiled sympathetically while also scared that something would leak out about his recording with her.

“Well , if she causes any problems, I’ll set her straight.”

“Oh yay, my hero.” Braelyn said laughing.

“I can be your hero.” JC sang as if he were Enrique.

Braelyn put her finger to his mouth to stop him.

“Thanks, but I don’t want to hear anymore. If it’s not a song of yours , I don’t want to hear you sing it.”

“Well aren’t you biased.”JC said with a chuckle.

“Oh gee, I wonder why?” Braelyn said sarcastically.

“Now moving on, we are sharing a hotel room in New York, right?”

“Of course, if I let you have your own room you’d be shacking up with every model.” JC shook his head no.

“Not true at all. They may want me, but I only want you.” Braelyn blushed.

“You kill me ,you really do. You’re like a walking poetry book.” JC laughed.

“Thanks, I guess. So have you realized our anniversary is the day after your fashion show? That’s means three more days and it’ll be two years.”

“Yep, how could I forget when I agreed to go out with you. It was one of the worst decisions of my life.”

JC feigned a look of hurt.

“Only because you can’t get rid of me now, right?”

“Yep, you’re my guilty pleasure. I’m so addicted now.” JC laughed.

“Well I’m addicted to you, so we’re even.” Braelyn smiled.

“You wanna make a toast?” JC said picking up his flute of champagne.

“Okay, sure.” Braelyn picked her champagne up as well.

“ To you. Braelyn , you’re the apple of my eye. You are so beautiful, so talented, and just wonderful all around. It has been amazing having you in my life and I hope your fashion show is everything you dreamt of and is perfect. I love you.” They clinked glasses and took a sip.

“Can we make another toast cause you just made me look bad? I got to toast to you.”

“Sure, say whatever comes to you.” Braelyn smiled

“Jace, without you I would never gotten as far as I have in fashion these past two years. You made me want to strive and reach for the stars. I am blessed to have someone of your talent, strength, and character to love me. You continually amaze me and I really am your biggest fan. So I hope what ever new adventure comes to you next works out just as everything else has. I believe in you and love you.” They clinked glasses again and sipped more champagne.

“Thanks Brae, that was really nice.”

“It was the truth.” JC smiled.

“I know and that’s what amazes me.”

JC and Braelyn received dessert. Braelyn didn’t want to ruin the good vibe going on, but thought it best to ask.

“JC, I have to ask you something.” she said as he took a bite of cake.

“What is it?”

“When I found you in your studio, what was that song you were singing?” JC tensed up.

“I want to tell you, but I can’t right now. You’ll know soon. Real soon, I promise.”

“Okay, I’ll take your word. I trust you have a good reason for keeping it a secret.

“I do.” Braelyn took a bite of cheesecake and was now dying to know what JC was up to. What is this song all about she wondered.

“Can you believe we’re going to New York tomorrow. You’re packed right?”

“Brae, about that. You think you can pack for me? I don’t want you to go crazy if I forget to pack anything, cause I want you’re shining moment to be perfect and not tarnished by the fact I didn’t pack that blue shirt of mine you love or something weird like that.” Braelyn smiled.

“Blue shirt, Yep, you’re wearing that. Totally to the fashion show. Oh and I’ll gladly pack for you. I’ll crash at your place tonight.”

“Super.”

They finished their desserts and continued their lovey-dovey state.

JC and Braelyn were now back at JC’s house and in his bedroom. Braelyn was taking clothes out of his closet and putting stuff into a suitcase for him. JC watched her and smiled.

“Baby, we’re only going to be there for the day of your show and then two extra days for fun. You need to not pack like I’m going on tour.” As soon as JC said the word tour he resented it.

Braelyn looked at how much she had taken out of his closet and then softly laughed at herself. She guess he had a point, but she just wanted to have more than enough than not enough.

“Yeah, I suppose I do need to pack lighter. I mean you’re just spending three days with me in New York , not touring all over the country. Don’t get me wrong Jace, but thank god you’re not touring.” JC tensed up and remained silent.

“I’m so busy myself , that we’d never see one another. It would kill me inside.” Braelyn continued as she looked at JC.

“Hey, what’s with you?” she said waving her arms in front of him because he was acting silent on the matter.

JC reached out and stopped her waving arms. He took her arms and put them around his neck.

“I’m sorry, it’s just I didn’t want this to be about me. Here you are packing for me and then I let “tour” slip out of my mouth and you’re all over it. I don’t want you to think about anything else , but how wonderful your fashion show will be.” Braelyn stared at him confused.

“Jace, I have to think about you. I mean like every other thing I think about is you.” JC leaned forward so their foreheads were touching in an intimate loving way.

“Brae, I’m glad I can be on your mind so often , but you almost make me out to be this “god” and like I am flawless. You make it seem like I’m even more important than your fashion dreams.”

“But you are.”

“Well I shouldn’t be.”

“Jace, what is with you?”

“Nothing.”

“No, something is up. You’ve been so just different these past few days. I you have a problem with something tell me.”

“I guess I’m just scared I’ll lose you.” Braelyn pulled away from him and gave him a good stare down.

“Lose me?!”

“Yeah.”

“Is there anything making you feel like I’ll leave you?” JC shook his head no.

“I don’t know, I think I’m thinking too much.” Braelyn had to laugh at that. She knew JC was always thinking and most of the time so deeply it amazed her.

“Can you just stop acting stupid Chasez, and just think about you and I in New York. Forget what we just said ten seconds ago and think about how kick ass this weekend is going to be. “ JC cracked a smile.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Now let’s get my suitcase done so we can sleep in my bed.”

“You hurry me up and you’ll be sleeping in it alone.” Braelyn said jokingly.

“ Well then I just wouldn’t come to New York.” Braelyn threw a pillow at him.

“You are such a jerk sometimes, I swear. Oh, but I can’t stop loving you.” JC walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her to pull her in for a kiss.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki