Bad Remembrance by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“JC, we have a flight at 6:30 tonight.” Braelyn told him over the phone.

“I know, sweetie. I’ll be over at your place with my suitcase at 4:00. We’ll make it to the airport at 5 o’clock and we’ll make the light with no problem.” JC said as he pushed a button on the control panel of his studio.

“It’s now 12:30 P.M. Don’t forget to watch the time.” JC laughed.

“I won’t and I’ll be on time.”

“Okay. So what are you up to now?”

“Oh nothing ,just chilling on my couch in the family room.” JC answered knowing he was not telling the slightest bit of truth.

“Well try not to chill too much and all asleep and miss our flight.”

“I will not miss the flight. Have you everything packed for the show?” Braelyn looked at the checklist in front of her.

“I think so. Paige is having it escorted to the plane and making sure it’s closely guarded all the way to the airport and to New York. We can’t be having people steal my designs on the plane.”

“Nope, we can’t have that. So I have to go actually, to um take care of some errands before we go. So I’ll see you at 4:00, right?

“Yes, sir. I love you Jace, See you later.”

“Love you too. Later.” JC turned his cell off and then looked at the sheet music in front of him he’d written.

“What mess have I gotten myself into?” he asked out loud.

Becca was at Justin Timberlake’s house in his studio with him.

“Justin, I love this song. You think you could produce it and we could put it on my album. I still need another track.” Justin shook his head no.

“I’m sorry , but someone else is using it. I didn’t even write it. I’m just helping a friend perfect it.”

Becca gave him a weird look. “Well then what other song do you have that YOU wrote and you can give to me?”

“I don’t know. I mean I’m playing around with different things since I want to release my second solo album , but they aren’t anything to give to you.” Becca sighed.

“Oh, I told JC when he and I were recording our duet , that you and I were trying to work together too.”

“Oh really. So how did your session with JC go?”

“He was off his game a little , but it worked out. I just don’t know why that man isn’t doing his own album. “

Before he realized it, Justin blurted out what he soon regretted. “He is.”

“He is?” Becca questioned for clarification.

“Forget, I said anything.” Becca could sense something was going on.

“How come no one , but you knows this yet? It hasn’t been in the media yet or anything.” Justin wish he wasn’t in this position at the moment.

“He’s keeping it on the DL. So I ask you keep it there too. He doesn’t want anything to be said about it until he’s for sure releasing the album.” Becca grinned.

“Oh, well I’ll be seeing him tomorrow at Braelyn’s fashion show. I’ll ask him about it myself.”

“What do you mean you’re going to her show?”

“I have to be a model for her again.” Justin groaned. He could sense trouble for his friend.

“Well don’t think he’ll want to talk about it, especially when it’s Braelyn’s weekend to shine.”

“He adores the hell out of her doesn’t he?” Justin nodded yes.

“Oh the hell he does. I think their anniversary is in a couple of days in fact.”

“Oh really. So does he have anything planned for her?”

“Not my place to say. JC and Brae’s relationship is between them, and I won’t say anything I do know about them.”

“So you do know, what he’s doing on their anniversary for her?” Justin nodded.

“I have a very good idea , but it’s not my place to say. Now can we get back to work and try to write a song for you.”

“You know, he said he won’t do anything but hold hands or quick kiss, if we film a video for our duet.”

“That sounds like C. He doesn’t want to make Braelyn upset or feel as if he cheated on her.”

“I wish I could find a man like him.” Justin coughed at that and prayed no hell would break loose in New York for JC or Braelyn.

JC smiled as he finished his session with Alex. They had gotten two songs recorded and he was proud of them. He hated the fact he told Braelyn he had an errand, but he didn’t want her suspicious about why he was working in the studio too often even if he told her it was for another artist. So he just stretched the truth a little. He was excited to go pick her up since it was 3:30 and it would take twenty minutes to get to her apartment.

Braelyn was happy when she let JC into her place a couple minutes earlier than she expected.

“Hey baby, you’re here and you’re not late. I’m proud of you.” she said and hugged him.

“Thanks and I’m ready to get this party started and head out to the airport. New York here we come!” JC said excitedly.

Braelyn laughed. “I don’t know about a party, but a rendezvous with you after the show.”

“Even better!” JC said beaming.

“Now take my suitcase and load it into your car. I’ll be down in a second. I have to find one last thing.

“Okay, I’ll see you in a minute.” JC took her suitcase and headed out to his car as Braelyn walked into her room.

“Where the hell is it? I swear I put his gift in my closet. I can’t leave without it!” she said frustrated.

Braelyn had hidden JC’s anniversary present in her closet a few weeks ago and was frantically trying to remember where it was or what she did with it.

She knew they were on a time crunch and she tossed things all over the place to look for it.

She couldn’t find it and she was upset. Yet, it was miss her show or look bad on their anniversary.

She chose the latter as she just sighed in defeat and walked down to meet JC.

“Hey, you okay? You look upset about something.” JC said as she took her place in the front passenger seat of his car.

“Oh, it’s nothing. It’ll be okay. Let’s go catch our flight.” Braelyn answered.

“Okay, sweetie” JC said and leaned over to kiss her.

Then they were on their way to what would become more than a just a fashion show and anniversary celebration.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki