Bad Remembrance by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW!!! :)

It was around 11 o' clock at night and JC and Braelyn had successfully made it from LA to New York. They were both tired and glad to have just checked into their hotel. Braelyn was especially happy to hear that nothing happened to any of her clothing she needed in less than 24 hours for her fashion show.

JC smiled as he opened the door to the suite the two of them would be sharing. He walked in and Braelyn followed behind him. She immediately plopped onto the bed.

"Jace, this room is beautiul. I'm so tired." she said with a lazy smile.

JC laughed looking at her sprawled across the bed.

"Well, I do get half of this bed, so you'll have to move yourself soon." Braelyn laughed.

"This weekend is mine Chasez, so what I do goes. This ain't no me visiting you for a concert. You're my slave this time, not the other way around." JC looked at her with a devilish smile.

"Supporter, fan, friend, and lover YES , but NO slave am I." Braelyn reached behind for a pillow and threw it at him.

"You're such a dork sometimes, but I love you." she said with a soft chuckle.

"Thanks babe, I love you too."

Braelyn slowly got off the bed and moved their suitcases from the doorway to another room of the suite. JC followed her and grabbed a wifebeater and flannel pajama pants from his suitcase. Braelyn watched him do it and decided to change into her pajamas as well.

When they were both comfy in their pajamas and ready for bed, the two of them laid on the bed with JC's arm around Brae. They turned on the television to a low volume. The two were tired and had a busy day tomorrow, but the excitement for Braelyn still lingered.

"JC?"

"Hmm?"

"You think everything will go well tomorrow?" JC smiled and turned to look directly at her.

"Sweetie, you've worked so hard and I promise you all of the time you've spent on your designs and coordinating the show will pay off big time." Braelyn smiled and kissed him.

"Thanks Jace, I just needed reassurance again."

"Anytime"

They continued to talk a little more about tomorrow's schedule and watched bits of the movie playing on the television. It was about 12:30 A.M. when they thought they should go to sleep, since Braelyn had to get up early. Just before deciding to turn in, Braelyn heard voices outside of their room.

"JC, you think you could go see what's going on out there. I really need to sleep." JC nodded and got off the bed.

"Oh, and maybe you could get some ice, while you're out there. I'd like a glass of ice water before I fall asleep." JC nodded again.

JC opened the door and looked down the hall. He stepped out and saw BECCA! She was talking outside of a room three doors down with another model JC assumed. He slowly walked over to them.

"JC!" Becca yelled in excitement to see him.

"Sshh, keep it down. I came out here cause Braelyn is trying to sleep and she heard you."JC said.

"JC, this is Kendall, another one of the girl's modeling for Braels." JC stretched out his hand and shook Kendall's hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm so stoked you came with Braelyn this weekend."Kendall said.

"Well she is my girlfriend and I wouldn't miss it. It's nice to meet you too." JC said while also finding the fact Becca used Justin's nickname for Braelyn irritating.

"Did you want to go down to the bar with us? We are in the mood for some alcohol since tomorrow is going to be nervewracking for us." Becca asked.

"No thanks ladies. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any commotion out here and to get some ice."

"The ice machine is that way." Kendall said sweetly point to the other end of the hall.

"Thanks, well maybe I'll see you two tomorrow backstage. Good night." JC said and went on his to fetch some ice to make Braelyn happy.

"Well, isn't he everything I told you he would be?" Becca asked Kendall when JC was out of earshot.

"Mmhhmm. Braelyn's one lucky girl. I wouldn't let him out of my sight prancing around in that wifebeater." Kendall replied. Becca nodded in agreement.

JC reached the complete other end of the hallway and found where the ice machines and vending machines were. He found some plastic cups next to the ice machine and took one to put some ice in. He was glad that the ice came out with no problem. He smiled knowing Braelyn was waiting for him. He walked down the hall and got half way to their room when he heard who he thought were Becca and Kendall again.

"JC, hey you're still around buddy."Becca said.

"I was just going back to my room. Good night again." he said.

"Wait."

"What is it?" he asked while his hand was gettig cold holding the ice.

"Do you know if Braelyn is pissed about me modeling again for her?"

"Well, she didn't like the way you acted the first time around, but I'm sure she's giving you another chance this time to work more cooperatively with her.. So just be respectful."

"Oh, okay."

JC sighed and knew Braelyn really wasn't thrilled with Becca, but didn't want to come out blatantly about it.

"See you later." JC said and made it back to the room without anymore interruptions.

"JC, you're back. You got the ice?"Braelyn asked. JC looked at the ice in his hand and saw it was already melting and he hadn't gotten as much as he thought originally.

"I did, but I got sidetracked by some people in the hallway. So I think I'll go get you some new ice. I'll be right back. Don't fall asleep on me just yet."

"Jace,you don't have to."

"They have you're favorite candy in the vending machine. I know you want it." Braelyn laughed.

"It's almost 1 o' clock in the morning. I don't need Skittles or Raisinettes."

"They have both! Oh and wouldn't you like them with you're water?!"

"Okay, fine. Go get me some non-melted ice and some candy. This way you can shut up and I can go to bed sooner." JC laughed.

He left the room again and took the walk to the very end of the hall again. He was glad to see no one else in the hallway. He put the dollar in he had taken out of his wallet a moment earlier into the vending machine. He pressed the correct code for Raissinettes. He watched the candy start falling and then it got caught on the last corner of the wrapper and didn't fall.

"Damn." JC said and hit the machine a few times. He hated when this happened. He tried a few more times, but the candy wouldn't budge and no way could he get his arm up to it. He decided as much as he didn't want to to go downstairs to the reception desk to see if he could get help to get Braelyn's candy. He felt like an idiot , but he was so into the little things that pleased her he had to do it.

JC saw the bar and restaurant on the lower level of the hotel as he walked to the reception desk. He thought he saw Becca and Kendall in there, but just shook his head. He went to the receptionist and told his problem. They decided that since he was JC Chasez, that they'd just give him another dollar and take that off of the hotel bill. JC laughed and accepted the "reimbursement".

JC walked past the bar again, when he felt someone grab is arm.

"Hey Jace, I thought you were back in your room." Becca slurred out.

"Just had to take care of something. I'm really going up for good now."he said.

"Oh come on, you can have one drink with us." Kendall stepped next to them and nodded.

"Girls, I really have to go. Brae's waiting on me."JC said very tired himself.

Becca moved her hand from his arm to around his waist and tried pushing him into the bar.

"No, no, no! Please let go of me. Why don't you two go to bed yourselves."

"JC, we know that you'll have no fun tomorrow. She's going to be all busy running around and hogged by the media after the show. You're going to be like her sad puppy that follows her. The least you can do for yourself is have a drink tonight." Kendall explained.

"Sad puppy? I think not." JC said.

"JC, you know she's only using you." Becca said.

JC felt himself getting very mad and couldn't believe the accusation he had just heard.

"Becca, you have no idea about our relationship. Braelyn and I are together because we both LOVE each other. She didn't need me to make her career become as successful as it is and will be. So don't you ever dare say that again."

That's right she didn't need you , so she doesn't need to have you. Becca thought to herself.

"Whoa JC, I'm really sorry. I just assumed it wasn't the real deal cause you know how many girls use celebrities. Forget I said it.

"Yeah, whatever."

JC got away from Becca and Kendall and walked to the elevator to get back to the fourth floor where his room was.

When JC got off the elevator, Becca and Kendall had walked up from the flights of stairs and were a few feet behind him.

"What the hell! How'd they get here at the same time."JC muttered.

He briskly walked , but heard running behind him.

"JC, would you stop for a second."

JC kept walking.

"JC, you heard me."

"What?!" he said as he stopped and came face to face with Becca.

"Would you please give Braelyn something for me."

"What?"

"I'm sure you can pass it on for her."

"Well what it is it? You have nothing in your hands."

"Oh it's this." Becca said just before forcefully pushing JC's face closer to her face and meeting her lips with his. She tried kissing him the best she could.

"I'm sure she'd like a goodnight kiss." Becca said after the kiss and walked on her way.

JC stood there dumbfounded and outraged. He was clueless for the moment. He didn't want to go in the room, but knew Braelyn was probably worried. He quickly got the Raisinettes freed witht he extra dollar and got new ice. Then he walked into the room to find Braelyn already asleep.

"Well, isn't this nice." he sighed.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki