Marco Polo by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This is under a new series called the outdoor games series but is a continuation of the boys playing games...

            The boys have moved on to bigger and better things, except for JC who is still acting odd walking in and out of rooms for no apparent reason.

Today it is a hot day, and to Joey’s delight they don’t have to stay inside they can go outside and play. They’re in the pool, and Chris is Marco. Yes, it’s a good old game of Marco Polo.

“Marco!” Chris calls with his eyes closed.

“Polo!” Everyone else calls and tries to get away from Chris.

“Marco!” Chris calls again walking closer to Joey who swims in the other direction only to be followed still by Chris.

“Polo!”  Joey moves to jump out of Chris’ way but Chris grabs his leg as Joey jumps out the pool.

“Hey! You’re cheating!” Joey calls trying to pull his leg away from Chris.

“I’m not cheating!” Chris yells opening his eyes and glaring at Joey.

“Yeah you are! How come you keep following me like a bloody hawk?” Joey asks accusingly and Chris shrugs.

“You’re not that quiet Fatone, you splash like a bloody hippo,” Chris says and Justin laughs from the other end of the pool.

“No, that’s big foot over there!” Joey yells pointing at Justin who stops laughing and glares at Joey.

“I do not have big feet!” Justin yells but Joey disagrees.

“Yeah you do! That’s why C always follows me, cause you can’t be quiet!” Joey yells.

“No it’s because your fat!” Justin says, “You’re so heavy the water splashes every time you walk!”

“I am not fat!” Joey snaps, and Lance sighs.

“Yeah Joe your real skinny,” Lance says, and Justin laughs.

“No that would be Jayce!” Chris calls and as he does so JC walks out onto the patio with a drink in his hand, looking very relaxed.

“Did you call me C?” JC asks and Chris shakes his head.

“No, he said you were skinny!” Justin chortles and JC lowers his sunglasses down his nose so he can see Chris.

“I’m not skinny,” JC says and turns around to walk back into the house.

“Yeah he’s just thin,” Joey says with a laugh.

“Okay enough about Jayce, Joey it’s your go,” Lance says and Justin looks at him.

“Getting a bit impatient Lance?” Justin says, “You want Joey to catch you?”

“No, I just want to finish playing the game so I can go back and tan,” Lance says and Justin shakes his head.

“No you just wanna go so you can get caught by Joey. Admit it Bass,” Justin says with a laugh and Lance scowls at him, he is about to answer when Joey interrupts with a splash in the pool.

“Marco!” Joey calls and everyone swims as far away as possible.

“Polo!” everyone calls swimming in opposite directions.

“Marco!” Joey calls again, now this time he’s suspiciously following Chris, but Chris is sly and swims to the other end of the pool and behind Justin.

“No way Kirkpatrick! Don’t hide behind me!” Justin calls and shoves Chris into Joey’s way but because Justin was so loud Joey grabs Justin’s arm.

“Haha! Gottcha!” Joey calls and opens his eyes only to see Justin, Chris howls with laughter.

“Get you hands off me Fatone,” Justin says and Joey looks confused.

“You’re not C,” Joey says and Justin rolls his eyes.

“Do I look like him? Do I really have that many wrinkles?” Justin says and Lance laughs.

“Yeah you do J!” He calls from the other side of the pool.

“Hey watch it!” Justin calls back.

“I don’t have wrinkles!” Chris yells, and again JC walks back out onto the patio.

“We didn’t call you Jayce,” Lance says noticing JC looking at them.

“I know,” JC says and walks back inside, his actions are just odd.

“What is wrong with him?” Joey asks still shocked at JC’s actions.

“He’s a moron,” Justin says and everyone laughs.

“I heard that!” JC calls from inside the house, but remains inside.

“Has he done anything normal lately?” Justin asks and Lance sighs.

“J, if you’re so fascinated by the world of Jayce, go find out for yourself and stop involving us,” Lance snaps and gets out of the pool only to dive back in.

“You are involved too!” Justin snaps back. “And I’m not fascinated, it’s just bugging the hell out of me.”

“Then go tell him, not us,” Lance says and wades over to where the others are.

“Wait, he can’t he’s Marco now,” Chris says and Lance sighs.

“You’re right, okay J you’re Marco, you can go pester Jayce later,” Lance says and begins to swim away.

“Fine,” Justin says and closes his eyes. “Marco!”

“Polo!” Everyone calls and Joey and Chris swim as far away as possible.

“Marco!” Justin calls again and swims in the direction of Tiffany who is not playing; he reaches her and grabs her hand thinking she is Lance. “Haha! Gottcha Lancey boy!”

“Um, I’m not Lance J,” Tiffany says looking at him strangely. Justin opens his eyes and looks at her.

“Oh well I caught you, so now it’s your turn,” Justin says and Tiffany shakes her head.

“I’m not playing,” she says and begins to swim away but Justin grabs her by the waist.

“Now you are,” he says and pulls her towards him. Lance comes swimming up and hits Justin.

“Oi! Hands off my woman!” Lance says and Justin looks at him.

“But I caught her!” He whines and Lance shakes his head.

“Yeah, but that was two minutes ago,” Lance says, “Now unhand her.”

“Or what?” Justin challenges and Lance glares at him.

 “Or I’ll drown you,” Lance threatens and Justin rolls his eyes.

“No you won’t Bass,” Justin says still holding on to Tiffany who is struggling to get loose.

“Yes he will J,” Tiffany says, “Now let me go!”

“No!” Justin says and Tiffany slaps him.

“Yes!”

“No!” Just then JC walks out AGAIN.

“What is wrong with you people?” JC asks, “You’re always fighting!”

“What’s wrong with you?” Lance asks, “You keep walking in and out for no bloody reason!”

“I have a reason!” JC calls.

“Yeah like what? Because it’s bugging the shit out of all of us,” Justin says and Lance interjects.

“No it’s only bugging J, he’s got a crush on you!” Lance says with laughter, Tiffany laughs too.

“I do not!” Justin says and let’s go of Tiffany to push Lance.

“I’m truly flattered J,” JC says, “But I don’t swing that way.” JC winks and smiles his sexy million dollar smile at Tiffany and then walks back into the house without another word.

“I think I just solved our JC mystery,” Tiffany says still blushing from JC’s smile and wink.

“Then tell us so we can move on without his interruptions,” Lance snaps glaring at her, yes, he too saw the wink and smile.

“Why? So you can go beat him up? No thanks,” Tiffany says and swims away before he can catch her. Lance growls and heads for the edge of the pool so he can jump out.

“Where are you going Bass?” Justin asks once Lance is out of the pool.

“To find that moron Jayce!” Lance snaps and storms into the house without another word. Justin sighs and closes his eyes; he might as well continue his turn.

“Marco!” Justin calls and Joey and Chris are very confused.

“Wait!” Chris calls, “It’s not your go anymore!”

“Yeah well Tiff left and Lance went to attack Jayce,” Justin says, “So I should continue my go.”

“Okay,” both Chris and Joey grumble and swim in opposite directions from Justin.

“Marco!” Justin calls and before Joey and Chris can answer there is a big SPLASH! And Justin is under water. “What the fuck?” Justin asks coming up for air and opening his eyes. Lance and JC are struggling in the pool, one trying to drown the other.

“Let go of me you mad man!” JC yells and is ducked under water by Lance.

“No!” Lance calls and before he knows it his feet are being pulled from under him and he is under water, JC emerges from the water.

“What is wrong with you Bass?” JC asks spluttering and holding Lance down. Before he can say another word he is pulled back under the water, everyone else is looking on in shock.

“What the hell?” Chris asks as he and Joey swim over.

“Jayce is drowning Lance,” Justin states and Chris rolls his eyes.

“I can see that!” He says and Lance comes up for air.

“And vice versa,” Tiffany says from the edge of the pool in hysterics.

“Okay kids break it up,” Joey says walking over and trying to pull them apart, but in the process he too his dragged under water.

“Hey now quit it!” Chris calls as he tries to help Joey up but he as well is dragged under. Justin, seeing the pattern wades over to the edge of the pool and hops out, sitting next to Tiffany.

“Aren’t you going to help?” Tiffany asks and Justin shakes his head.

“I don’t plan on drowning today thanks,” Justin says and they both crack up.

“Guys help!” Lance screams as he comes up for air but only to be pulled back down again. Justin shakes his head, oh well Marco Polo isn’t the game for them.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki