Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

For all of you that don't know what Croquet is you can look it up at http://www.croquet.com/

Enjoy this!!! 

            They’ve decided to stay away from the water, because JC nearly drowned last time thanks to Lance.  They’re still outside, but this time their at Justin’s mom’s house and with only a couple of mallets and some balls, they end up playing croquet. Cameron says it’s to calm them down, but shadily JC keeps having balls fly Lance’s way, yup he’s still pissed.

            “Watch it Chasez!” Lance yells as a ball flies past Lance’s feet, so that he jumps two feet in the air to avoid it, Justin cackles and high fives JC.

            “Wait a go man!” Justin calls and JC smiles broadly.

            “That’s what you get for trying to drown me for no reason!” JC calls and Lance glares as him, throwing his mallet over his shoulder.

            “Well you shouldn’t try pick up my woman!” Lance snaps and Cameron sighs.

            “Who cares guys? Just let’s continue playing this is supposed to be RELAXING!” she yells and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Yeah well if Lance…” JC begins but JC interrupts him.

            “Oh shut up Chasez, if nothing, you shouldn’t be trying to hit on other guys girls,” Lance snaps and whacks a ball JC’s way.

            “Oi!” JC calls and jumps out of the way. “What is your problem Bass?”

            “You know what it is!” Lance calls as JC whacks a ball his way. Lance tries to hit it back but it goes in Justin’s direction instead, making Justin curse.

            “Damn Bass!! What the fuck?” Justin yells and Cameron sighs.

            “Guys the object of the game is to get the ball THROUGH the wicket not through someone else’s legs,” she says and Justin shakes his head.

            “Well tell Bass that!” He snaps and whacks a ball at Lance but instead it goes Chris’ direction.

            “Hey Timberlake! What did I ever do to you?” Chris snaps jumping out of the way of the ball, both Joey and JC laugh hysterically.

            “You called me preoccupied!” Justin yells and Chris scowls

            “You remember that?” Chris calls back and Justin nods vigorously.

            “Yes!” Justin snaps and Chris sighs.

            “Okay, you have too much time on your hands!” Chris calls back and JC laughs.

            “Yeah man, Cam you need to get him laid!” JC laughs and Justin scowl.

            “I don’t need to get laid!” Justin calls to JC and a ball comes flying past his feet. “Oi! Who did that?” Joey chuckles in the corner and Justin hears him.

            “What is wrong with you Fatone? You’re just like C today,” Justin says and Joey looks at him.

            “I am not like C! Do not insult me!” Joey says and darts out the way as Chris whacks a ball in is direction. “Oi Kirkpatrick!”

            “What hippo?” Chris yells back a Joey scowls.

            “Watch it!” Joey says and wallops a ball in Chris direction and Cameron rolls her eyes.

            “Guys! Please can you all be civil for ONCE?” she yells and all the boys look at her.

            “We are!” They chorus and she sighs, yeah like hell they are. Just then Tiffany walks out only to be nearly hit by one of Chris’ wandering balls.

            “Oi!” She calls and jumps out the way and into JC, who wraps his arms around her to keep her from falling and Lance notices this and grabs her arm.

            “Hands off my woman Jayce!” Lance yells and pulls Tiffany to him, JC let’s go of her and falls over backwards in the process landing flat on his ass much to Justin’s delight.

            “Ha ha!” Justin calls pointing to JC and holding his stomach with laughter, JC scowls at him and struggles to get up.

            “Shut up infant!” JC calls and gets up. He hurls himself at Justin but trips over one of the wickets and falls on his face.

            “Ohhh classic Jayce!” Chris chortles at JC’s misfortunes and everyone laughs at him.

            “Shut up!” JC yells and gets up, this time he decides to stay where he is in case he falls over again.

            “Well then next time keep your hand to yourself!” Lance snaps and pulls Tiffany to him, he kisses her and then they part ways so she can stay inside the safety of the house, away from wandering balls.

            “Okay guys, if I have to tell you one, more time!” Cameron warns, just as she does so a ball comes her way, she jumps out of its path. “Chris!”

            “What it wasn’t me!” Chris calls, “It was hippo over there!” Chris points to Joey who scowls.

            “It wasn’t me!” Joey protests, “It was Lance!”

            “What do I have to do with it?” Lance asks, “Why can’t you accuse Jayce?”

            “Why me?” JC asks hurt, “It’s not my fault women find me more attractive than you Bass.”

            “Keep dreaming Chasez,” Lance snaps and Cameron is frustrated.

            “BOYS! Please! Who hit that bloody ball at me?” She asks, and everyone keeps quiet. “Well?”

            “I wasn’t me!” Justin pipes up and everyone knows it’s him.

            “What is wrong with you people?” Cameron asks in shock, “You all have mental issues you know that?”

            “We do not!” All the boys say at once, and Cameron shakes her head.

            “Yeah whatever, I quit!” She yells and throws her mallet on the floor, and stalks back into the house where it’s safe. She goes inside and sit next to Tiffany on the couch, before she knows it she hears a CRASH!

            “What the hell was that?” Tiffany asks jumping up and looking behind them, a ball has made its way through the window and into the room.

            “What was that?” Lynn, Justin’s mom, asks in shock rushing in from the kitchen where she is cooking. Both Cameron and Tiffany look at each other then point out the window to the boys who are all looking into the house in shock.

            “Them!” Both the girls chorus at once and Lynn’s face goes red.

            “Okay! Who broke my window?” she asks and storms outside, all the boys point to Justin who tries to hide behind a bush.

            “Justin Randall Timberlake!” Lynn howls at her son, and all the guys fall about laughing. “Come here this instant!”  Justin slowly makes his way to his mom, and everyone else is in hysterics. They may not get this game and the rules, but the look on Justin’s face is worth all that.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki