Blind Sight by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 24
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
okay guys here's the next chapter.. i got internet over here yay!!

            Justin felt a lot more comfortable now, knowing that his friends were all behind him. He was also very happy to know that one of his best friends was there. He’d been beginning to think that JC wanted nothing more to do with him.

            “What you thinking about kid?” Mike’s voice asked interrupting his thoughts; Justin sighed and gave a small smile.

            “About thins,” Justin said softly and Mike chuckled.

            “Care to expand on that?” Mike asked and Justin laughed.

            “Yeah okay,” he replied with a nod, “I was just thinking how great it is to have Jayce on my side.” There was a silence as Mike calmed down and patted Justin on the shoulder.

            “He’s always been on your side,” Mike said and Justin sighed.

            “Yeah I know, but it just didn’t feel like it until recently,” Justin said in a whisper.

            “What do you mean?” Mike asked with concern and Justin sighed.

            “I mean, he never would talk to me after the accident, until recently,” Justin said softly.

            “I’m sure he was just thinking of what to say to you,” Mike suggested and Justin shrugged.

            “That’s what Chris said,” Justin said softly and Mike sighed.

            “And Chris was right,” Mike replied and Justin felt the mattress move. “Okay kid let’s go meet with Dr Hart.”

            “Why?” Justin asked knowing that today he didn’t have an appointment with the doctor and Mike chuckled lightly.

            “Do you want to tell her about your feelings towards Jayce?” Mike asked softly and Justin nodded.

            “Yeah,” he whispered, because he knew he should talk to the Doctor, to keep the lines of communication open.

            “Okay then,” Mike said and took Justin gently by the arm, “Come on, I’ll help you.”

            “Thanks Mike,” Justin said and let Mike help him up. Before he knew it he would be back in the office that smelt like his home in Shelby Forest.

 

            “Justin, and Mike,” Dr Hart’s voice said in greeting as they entered her office. Justin could hear cheeriness to her voice as they sat down. “How was the weekend Mike?’

            “It was good,” Mike’s voice replied, “But I think Justin wanted to chat right kid?” Justin nodded slowly as he sat down.

            “Hi doc,” Justin said with a smile, “Yeah I wanted to talk.”

            “Okay then,” the doctor’s voice replied and Justin heard the shuffling of papers. “What can I do for you?”

            “I talked to Jayce today,” Justin began and the doctor interrupted him.

            “Jayce?” she asked with a hint of confusion in her voice.

            “JC,” Justin confirmed with a nod.

            “Ah and how was that?” Dr Hart asked and Justin sighed.

            “It was different,” Justin replied.

            “How so?” the doctor asked and Justin shrugged.

            “Well, I was beginning to feel as if I’d let him down,” Justin replied and he felt Mike put a hand on his shoulder.

            “Justin, you didn’t let anyone down,” Mike said and Justin nodded.

            “Yeah I know,” Justin said, “That’s what I learnt when I talked to him.”

            “What did you guys talk about?” Dr Hart asked softly trying to get the information from.

            “He said he didn’t know who’ve I’ve become,” Justin replied softly.

            “Well neither do you,” Dr Hart sympathized and Justin nodded.

            “I know, and I told him that,” Justin said softly, “And he wanted to help me along my path of discovery.”

            “That’s a good thing,” Dr Hart replied with a smile to her voice.

            “Yeah it is,” Justin said, “I was just confused about why he never talked to me after the accident until recently.”

            “Justin,” Dr Hart said softly, “Sometimes people are scared to admit and talk about what they feel after something so tragic because they don’t want to hurt those around them.”

            “I know,” Justin replied, “I understand that now, after talking to him. I know all the guys have always cared for me like a brother.”

            “And they still do,” Mike put in as Justin nodded in reply.

            “Yeah I know,” Justin answered with a small smile. “After I talked to Jayce, it became reaffirmed.”

            “And it should have,” the doctor said, “I’m glad you guys are finding common ground again.” Justin smiled at the sound of proud ness in the doctor’s voice, because he too felt as if he’d found his friendship with JC back again.

            “I had begun to feel Jayce didn’t want anything more to do with me after the accident, but now I know he didn’t,” Justin said in a whisper, “I just wanted to share that with you.”

            “And I’m glad you did,” Dr Hart answered, “This is a good sign Justin; it’s good that you want to open up more. This makes things a lot easier and it’s a step towards your rehabilitation.”

            “So would you say Justin is getting better?” Mike asked in a soft voice and the doctor chuckled.

            “Yes, definitely,” the doctor replied, “You’re already better Justin; you just need to learn how to channel your emotions to something positive.”

            “And I want to,” Justin said, “But I want my friends and family to be there to help me.”

            “And they will be Justin,” Dr Hart said, “All you had to do was realize it, and you have. I’m proud of you Justin, very proud.”

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki