Broken Silence by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This is my first slash story so be nice :)

JC sat up wincing in pain as his body felt sore from his head to his toes. He blinked his eyes trying to regain his vision and see where he was at. He knew for a fact he was laying on a bed; however not the best bed. He also felt something in his left wrist. He turned his head and cringed at what he spotted coming from his wrist, a needle. He hated those things, he glanced again and felt like he just wanted to rip the darn thing out. Taking his mind of his fear he soon realized it was a IV. Why would he have one of those unless.. oh no he thought to himself. He look down at his chest and realized yes indeed he was wearing a hospital gown. He clenched his eyes wondering why he'd be there. He reopened his eyes when he felt a delicate warm touch to his right arm. He turned his and found his mother sitting in a chair next to his bed. She appeared as she hadn't slept in days.

 

He glanced and notice tears spilling from her eyes and she smiled taking a hold of his hand. He tried to open his mouth to speak but found it, though less then a few seconds his mother placed a cup of water with a straw to his mouth. After a few sips she bean to attempt to us his voice again.

 

"Mon, what's going on? Why am I in a hospital?" He asked scared and full of questions. He also took notice that he couldn't hear his own voice to well but he shrugged it off as he figured must still be out of it.

 

Karen watched her eldest son speak to her, she had heard from the doctor on his condition and on what happened and was heartbroken. She knew her son's life changed now since the accident. She squeezed his hand before responding.

 

"Josh, sweetie can you hear me?" She asked speaking directly to him.

 

JC watched his mom began speaking to him but panicked when he saw her lips move but heard little to no sound from them. He moved his head around and spotted a TV connected to the upper corner of the room he was in. The TV was on yet he didn't hear anything. Maybe the volume was just low.. yeah that must be it he thought to himself.

 

"Mom what's going on I can't hear you well?" He sighed worried.

 

Karen sighed and had prayed the doctors diagnosis wouldn't be true. She picked up apiece of paper and pen she saw laying on the table next to the bed and began to write.

 

JC was confused why was his mother writing? Why couldn't he hear her? What was going on? When he saw his mother set the pen down she handed him the note.

 

"Josh, I was hoping what the doctor said wasn't true, but seem like you have lost use some of your hearing. You were in a terrible car accident that is why you are here. I'm so sorry sweetie."

 

JC took the message in his mind and gasped no this couldn't be true not him! "No mom this just can't be true, this is just a dream a really bad dream." He shook his head and closed his eyes.

 

Karen just wanted to cry at seeing her son breakdown. She hated the news just as much as he took it. But she wanted to be strong and be there for him so she didn't want to cry.

 

JC opened his eyes drops of tears falling down his face. He tried to remember a accident but the last thing he could remember is just leaving the house he and Justin shared and next thing you know he was lying in a hospital bed. Justin, his mind wandered back to that name. "Mom where's Justin?" He turned his head back to her. Curious not seeing his boyfriend of five years not sitting a long side his mom.

 

Karen wiped away one of his tears before writing another note to her son and handing it to him.

 

"I don't know sweetie. We haven't heard from him since we informed him of the accident a week ago. The guys haven't seen him either. No one has."

 

"What do you mean don't know? And a week? How long have I been out." JC responded shocked, Justin wasn't with him. Justin would never leave his side especially in a situation like this.

 

"You've been in a comma for 7 days sweetie. You took a pretty bad blow to your head."

 

Just as JC finished reading that note he noticed another presence in the room. He looked up and saw a male figure in a white coat and figured he had to be the doctor. The doctor then began speaking to his mother and all of a sudden JC felt left out since he couldn't take part of the conversation because he simply couldn't hear them.

 

When JC saw his mom look back at him he thought he ask what's going on. "Mom what is he saying?"

 

Karen patted his arm and held up a figure to indicate on moment before listening back to the doctor. She then wrote JC a little note so she could feel him on what was going on.

 

JC watched as his mom began writing and doctor came over to his bed and looked over his IV and him making sure he seemed fine before giving his shoulder a pat and reassuring smile that things would be ok. JC had to mentally laugh at that how could things be ok or ever the same when he couldn't hear.  JC attention was brought back when he felt a tap to his other arm it was his mom with another note.

 

"This is Dr. Landen and he was coming in to check up on you and was glad to see you were awake. He quickly discussed about your condition and how with a few scratches bruises you should be ok and that you were lucky to be still here. They also want to run some test later just be clearly sure that your fine on the inside and outside. Also they want to run some test on your hearing just to see how much was loss and this is where Dr. Landen suggest maybe a implant may be placed to regain some hearing so not all is lost as a option. But they'll go over that more after tests."

 

JC looked up at his mom. "So there is chance I may hear again?" he said afraid to get his hopes up.

 

"Maybe..maybe not. But honey I'm just glad your okay and still with me." Karen smiled before leaning over and placing a kiss to his forehead.

 

However JC didn't feel the same how could he live without his hearing, music was his life and required hearing. He didn't know how he could lose the one thing he loved But then his mind wandered back to Justin. Where was he? He really needed him right then and there.

 

 

Justin sighed as he pushed his way into a bar and sat down and order his beer. That seemed to be his daily routine the last 7 days. He couldn't go back home because to much of him was there. He couldn't go to the hospital because he couldn't face him nor the people around. He pushed him away, his boyfriend wasn't with him at this moment because of him. Justin took a chug of his beer before a tear rolled down his face. His boyfriend JC Chasez was in the hospital because of what happened was his fault.

 


 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki