I'm a Daddy's Girl by xKTx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Daddy!” 11 year old Kaylee screamed sitting up in her bed sweating.



“what is it baby?” Justin said running into his daughters room.



“I had a nightmare” she said tears running down her face.



“aww baby its ok” he said pulling his baby into his arms and rocking her gently. He hated to see his little girl hurt.



She had been hurt enough. After her mother died when she was just 3 years old, Justin Timberlake had to become a single parent. It was hard with him being a huge popstar but with the help of his friends and family he’d been doing ok. He loved watching Kaylee grow up. She was growing into a beautiful young lady. She looked just like Justin, she had his curly blonde locks and bright blue eyes. As much as he loved his little girl, it also hurt because she was so much like her mother. The way she smiled was exactly like Amy. The way she laughed was the same laugh of her mother, the way her eyes would light up when she got excited. As he sung a lullaby to put her back to sleep his thoughts wandered to Amy.



*flashback*



As Justin sipped on his drink his eyes scanned the club. His eyes fell on what had to be the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen his life. She had chocolate brown hair, which were in ringlets. Her smile was a mile wide as she laughed with her friends. He was instantly intruged by her. He got the nerve to go up to her.



“hi” he said when he made his way over there.



“hello” she said smiling politely but uncertain who this man was.



“care to dance?” he asked holding out his hand, hoping she’d take it.



“um. Sure” she said waving to her friends and following Justin.



Soon the two were lost in their old world, their bodies pressed tightly together moving to the music. When they were down he bought her a drink and they sat and talked. They exchanged numbers and well the rest is history.



*a year later*



“JUSTIN!” Amy squealed as Justin taclked her to the bed, his fingers running over her sides.



“yes dear?” he smirked as he mercilessly tickled her.



“stoppppp!” she laughed as she tried to get out his arms.



He ceased the playful torture and leaned down placing a delicate kiss on her lips.



“I love you Amy Lee” he said running his fingers through her hair



”and I love you Justin Randall”



“daddy?” his angels voice snapped him out of his thoughts.



“yes baby?” he asked looking down at his angel of a daughter bringing a smile to his face.



“whatcha thinking about? You spaced out.”



“you. And mommy” he said, seeing the tears start form in Kaylee’s eyes.



“oh baby please don’t cry” he said holding her close



“I miss her daddy. So much” she said holding her father close, sobbing into his chest.



“shhh it’s ok” he said letting his own tears fall. “I miss her too. But I know she’s watching over us. And she loves us and is proud of us. Now smile me for me” he said wiping the tears from Kaylee’s face.



She gave him the best smile she could attempt. “see happy” she said.



“that’s not a smile” he said. “come on. Give me the famous Kaylee Timberlake smile. I know its in you.” He said gently poking her side as she fought back a giggled.



“I know it’s in there. Where could it be?” he asked as his fingers gained speed on her tiny body.



“its almost there” he said now tickling her.



“daddy!!” she squealed in his arms. He loved the sound of his baby girls laughter. It was music to his ears. “stop daddy it ticklesss!”



Justin had a full blown grin on his face. “theres the smile I love!” he said stopping and placing a kiss on her forehead.



“get some sleep babygirl” he said standing up from the bed.



“daddy?” the little voice called as he walked to the door.



“yes angel?” he asked turning back towards Kaylee.



“I love you” she said giving, love shining in her young eyes.



His heart swelled about five sizes at those three little words. “I love you too baby girl. More than anything in the world. Sweet dreams princess” he said blowing her a kiss.



He closed the door, sure his heart would pop out of his chest. “what a girl” he chuckled heading downstairs.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki