I'm a Daddy's Girl by xKTx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next morning came and the sun was shining brightly into Justin’s room. He heard little feet padding down the hallway. Kaylee entered her fathers room quietly. He cracked and eye open and hid a smile as he saw his daughter approaching the bed. He kept quiet so she would think he was still asleep.

“daddy?” her sweet voice called. She poked his shoulder. Nothing. “daddy?” she called again.

“BOO!” Justin growled playfully attacking his daughter with kisses all over her face as she squealed in delight. “good morning sweetie” he said placing one last kiss on the top of her head.

“morning daddy” she said adjusting herself in his lap and looking up at her father. “do I really have to go to school?” she said giving the infamous Timberlake pout.

”yes you do.” Justin said matter of factly.

“but I don’t like school” she said dropping her head, silent tears falling down her face.

“why baby?” Justin asked. “hey. Look at me baby” he said lifting her chin. “what’s wrong”

“just.. I don’t ok. The kids are mean” she said snuggling into her fathers chest.

”how are they mean honey?” Justin was not liking this. His daughter had been through enough she didn’t need kids harassing her.

”they just pick on me because of who I am. Because I’m “Justin Timberlake’s daughter” she cried letting the tears fall freely now.

”baby, im so sorry. You don’t deserve that. You know what? I have to go to the studio today but I’m going to talk to your teacher ok? We’ll get everything sorted out” he said kissing her forehead tenderly.

“thanks daddy” she said wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a tight hug. “I love you”

“I love you too Kaylee Marie.” He said gently pushing her off his lap. “what do you say about going out for breakfast?” he said heading to his closet to find an outfit.

“really?” Kaylee asked her blue eyes shining.

“really. Go get dressed” he said smiling at her.

After dropping Kaylee off at school, Justin headed over to the studio. His heart broke as he watched his daughter go into the school. She didn’t need anymore pain. He was definitely going to do something about. He turned off his car and headed into the studio.

“hey guys” he said as he set his stuff down, and plopped down on the couch.

“hey man what’s going on?” JC asked sitting next to him. “how’s the munchkin doing?”

“not so good. She’s having some trouble at school. Kids giving her a hard time” Justin said exhaling a sharp breath. “she doesn’t deserve it C, not at all. She’s gone through so much. I want to protect her from these kind of things but I can’t” he said wiping his eyes from the tear that threatened to fall.

”poor kiddo, but your doing the best you can Justin. She’s an amazing little girl. You’ve raised her well. She’s a tough cookie, she’ll stick it out” JC setting patting his solem friend on the back.

“I hope so man. I’m not letting this go though. I’m going down to the school to get this all straightend out” he said running his fingers over his face. Just then the rest of the guys showed up.

“hey guys. Ready to work?” Justin said putting on his best brave face, but not convincing anyone. Justin headed into the sound booth as the other guys looked over at JC.

“Kaylee’s having a hard time with bullies and Justin is taking it just as hard” JC explained.

“poor kid” Lance commented taking a seat on the couch.

“yeah. Justin’s gonna talk to the school about it though.” JC said as he headed to his chair at the sound booth.

Justin all looked at them, he couldn’t hear them in the sound booth. He raised his eyebrows at them when JC turned the mic on. “you ready Jus?” When Justin nodded they began recording.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki