I'm a Daddy's Girl by xKTx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


When they were done Justin went to pick Kaylee up from school. He walked up the concrete steps and into the school. He walked into the office and stood there until someone saw him.



“excuse me may I help you?” the lady asked politely. She lowered her glasses and gasped. “oh my. Your Justin Timberlake!” she cleared her throat. “I’m sorry. Mr. Timberlake. I’m very sorry” she said blushing.



Justin smiled. “it’s ok. I was wondering if you could tell me which homeroom teacher my daughter Kaylee has?” he asked.



“oh yes. Just a minute” she said typing on her computer. “she’s in room 215 with Mrs. Gibson. You just go down the hall and it’s the first door on the right” she said giving him a smile.



”thank you very much” he said as he started to walk out but was interrupted. “Mr. Timberlake? I hate to be a bother but my daughter is a huge fan. Would you mind signing an autograph?” she asked biting her lip.



Justin gave her his famous smile. “not a problem. What’s her name?” he said taking the pen and paper that was given to him.



”her name is Jessica” the lady said.



Justin wrote “thanks for being a fan. Love Always, Justin Timberlake” he handed the paper back and smiled. “thank you Ms…” he looked at her tag “Holcroft” he said smiling at her.



“no thank you” she waved as he exited the office. He made his way down the hallway. When he got to room 215 he saw his daughter sitting there, swinging her legs, he quietly knocked on the door and poked his head in. “excuse me?” he said catching the attention of both his daughter and her teacher.



Kaylee smiled widely when she saw her father standing in the door. “daddy!” she said running into his arms, holding onto him tightly.



Justin placed a kiss ontop of her head. “hey baby. I’m going to talk to your teacher for a minute ok?” he asked stroking his daughter’s cheek.



“ok” she said taking his hand pulling him over to her teacher. “Mrs. Frank, this is my daddy” she said with obvious adoring eyes.



Mrs. Frank smiled at the obvious closeness between the two. “Hello Mr. Timberlake. Kaylee tells me you wanted to talk to me” she said shaking his hand and sitting back down at her desk.



Justin took a breath and nodded “yes. Kaylee told me that she’s been getting picked on. She lost her mother when she was 3..” Justin started.



“oh I’m so sorry” Mrs. Frank said. “that can’t be easy” she said feeling badly for both father and daughter.



“it has been we’ve been managing though right Kay?” he said smiling down at his pride and joy.



“yeah” she said smiling up at him.



“anyway she’s been through a lot and it broke my heart to see her getting her hurt more. is there anyway this can be handled?” Justin asked.



“yes. I have told students that bullying is not tolerated but it seems they need that talk again. If you can just tell me who the students are I will take care of it” Mrs. Frank said pulling out a paper and pen.



Kaylee gave her the names of the kids making fun of her as Mrs. Frank wrote them down.



“I’ll make sure this doesn’t happen again” Mrs. Frank said standing up and shaking Justin’s hand.



“Thank you for your time Mrs. Frank, I really appreciate it” Justin said giving the older woman a warm smile.



“It was no trouble at all. Kaylee’s a special girl. I enjoy having her in my class” she said smiling down at the young girl.



Justin’s eyes sparkled at the kind words. “she is special” he said stroking his daughters hair. “we got to get going.” Justin said waving as they headed out the door.



“thank you daddy” Kaylee said after they had gotten into the car.



“it was no problem baby. I would never let anything happened to you” he said reaching his hand over and patting hers. “the guys are coming over tonight for a BBQ so we got to get home”



“my uncles are coming? Yayy!” she said jumping in her seat. Kaylee loved her “uncles”. Even though they really weren’t her uncles she’d known them since the day she was born and they loved Kaylee unconditionally so they were her uncles.



Justin chuckled at his daughters excitement. "well then we better get a move on" he said starting the car and driving away from the school.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki