I'm a Daddy's Girl by xKTx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
three new chapters for you guys! i was on a writing roll today haha
Once they got home they set everything up for the BBQ. They heard a knock at the door making Justin and Kaylee’s head turn.

“I’LL GET IT!” she squealed running towards the door.

“Kaylee Marie! Don’t run” he warned, he didn’t want her tripping.

“sorry” she said before bolting to the door. She opened it and a big smile came upon her face “UNCLE JC!” she squealed jumping into his arms.

Not ready for the sudden impact he stumbled back a big but regained balance and hugged the sweet girl in his arms. “hey sweetheart. its nice to see you too” he chuckled.

“Kaylee!” her father scolded. “you almost knocked Uncle JC over” he said crossing his arms.

“I’m sorry daddy I was just excited to see him!” she said still in JC’s arms.

“it’s ok man. No harm done” JC reassured his younger friend. He set Kaylee down just as the door bell rang.

Kaylee opened it and saw Lance and Joey standing there. “Uncle Lance! Uncle Joey!” she said giving Lance a big hug.

“hey kiddo” Lance smiled ruffling her hair. “you ready for the most awesome barbeque?”

“you bet!” she smiled.

“hey what am I chop liver?” Joey joked. “come here you rascal” he said opening his arms.

Kaylee giggled. “sorry Uncle Joey” she said jumping into his arms for a big bear hug.

“the party has arrived!” Chris shouted announcing his presence.

The other guys went to say hi to Justin as Kaylee spotted Chris,

“Uncle Chris your such a dork” she said rolling her eyes.

“I am not!”

”smart kid you got there Jus” Joey chuckled loud enough for Chris to hear.

“you guys are mean” Chris sound putting his head in his hands pretending to cry.

“noone’s buying the fake cry Uncle Chris” Kaylee said folding her arms smirking at him.

Chris’ head snapped up and pretended to be angry. “Justin your daughter has quiet the mouth on her. I think we need to take care of that” he said grabbing Kaylee and throwing her over his shoulder as she giggled and kicked trying to get out of his arms.

Justin shook his head as they headed to the back yard, where the BBQ was being held. They heard Kaylee’s screams and Chris’ deep laughter coming from the backyard.

“UNCLE CHRIS! Put me dooown!” she said wiggling on his shoulder.

“okay if you say so” he said holding her like a baby over the pool.

“NOT IN THE POOL! On the ground!” she said as if it was obvious.

Pretending to be oblivious to that fact, he sat her down on the concrete. “well gee you didn’t specify where I put you down Kay” he said mocking her crossed arms.

“you’re a meanie” she said putting on her best fake pout.

“so I’ve heard. Come here you” he said gathering her up giving her kisses all over face. She giggled as she tried pushing him away. “alright lets get this BBQ started” he said swatting the seat her pants and receiving a look back at him.

They sat around having pleasant conversation for awhile while their food cooked. When Kaylee was finished eating she went around the table to where her father was sitting.

“daddy? Can I go swimming?” she asked twirling he fingers through her blonde locks.

“sure sweetie. Go get your suit on, its gonna get dark soon” he said kissing her cheek.

“thanks daddy!” she said running into the house.

Minutes later she walked out in a flower print once piece. She sat on the edge of thee pool letting her feet dangle in the slightly cold water. Justin saw she hadn’t gotten in yet.

“sweetie, I thought you wanted to swim” he said wiping his mouth with his napkin as he finished his meal.

“I am. I’m getting used to the water first.” She said matter of factly.

Justin smirked as he walked over to her. bending down to her level. “I think you can get used to it this way” he said grabbing her around the waist and letting them both fall into the water.

When Kaylee came back up she was sputtering watter. “daddy! That wasn’t funny!” she said as Justin came up laughing. She squealed when he picked her up and tossed her across the pool.

“actually I thought it was hilarious” Justin chuckled as Kaylee splashed him with water.

The other 4 guys looked on in amusment. They could tell just by the way Kaylee and Justin looked at each other that they had more love for each other then they thought possible.

“he really is good to her” Chris said as he watched them and couldn’t help but smile.

“he would do anything for her. I think he’ll be ok” Lance said standing up. “why don’t you say we join them” he grinned as the other 4 boys nodded, standing up as well.

Kaylee saw the 4 men running at her and held on to the pool wall for dear life as they jumped in. She and the guys splashed each other for a good five minutes. For the rest of the afternoon the played in the pool.

After the guys left Justin was in Kaylee’s room helping her pick out her PJ’s for the night. Once she was all settled her tucked her into bed.

“did you have a good time today?” he asked running his hand along her hair.

“yeah. I always have fun with my uncles” she said smiling up at him.

“that’s good. Sweet dreams princess” he said kissing her forehead

“night daddy” she said turning over. Justin didn’t move. He sat there as Kaylee’s breath became steady and he was sure he was asleep.

He looked down at the angel in front of him. She really was his angel sent. He didn’t know if he would be living if she weren’t with him. “everything is going to be ok Kaylee. I promise” he said giving her one last kiss before quietly shutting her door.

*flashback*

“do you Justin Randall Timberlake take Amy Lee Branford to be your wife, through sickness and in health as long as you both shall live, til death do you part?” the preacher asked.

Justin looked at the love of his life with tears in his eyes. “I do” he almost whispered.

“then by the power vested in me by the state of Florida I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride” the priest smiled.

Amy smiled through her joyful tears as Justin lifted the veil placing a loving kiss her lips.

“I love you. So much” he whispered pressing his forehead to hers.

“I love you too. Forever” she said running her hand along his cheek.

“May I introduce, the new Mr. And Mrs. Justin Timberlake” the preacher announced as the guest clapped as the newlyweds made their way down the church, ready to start a new life together
*end flashback*

“I miss you so much Amy. So much it hurts” Justin whispered laying in bed looking up at he ceiling. “I almost can’t go on without you. But then I look at the little angel we created and she gives me a reason to move on. You would be so proud of her. she’s growing up into such an amazing girl. I love her with everything inside of me. I wish you could be here to see her grow up. But I know your watching over us. I love you.” He said blowing a kiss heavenward before closing his eyes drifting into a deep sleep.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki