I'm a Daddy's Girl by xKTx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
sorry for the lack of updates! i've been trying to finish all my senior stuff!! heres a short but sweet chapter! i promise to add more soon!
The next day Justin was already up. He had promised Kaylee he would take her to the mall. he wasnt much for shopping but he knew Kaylee loved it so he sucked it up.

"Kaylee!" Justin yelled sipping his coffee. When he didn't hear anything he walked up the stairs and lightly knocked on her door.

"Kaylee?" he asked again "kaylee baby its time to get up" when he still didn't here anything he quietly opened the door to the darkened room. he made his way
over to the bed to see Kaylee still fast asleep. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

He gently shook her. "baby. come on get up sweetie. we're going shopping today!"

All he got in response was a few mumbles in response. He uncovered her and pulled her sleeping form
into his lap.

"baby. wake up sweetie" She definately was a Timberlake,Justin loved sleep and Kaylee obviously inhereited that.

"whatttt?" she grumbled as she slowly woke up.

"kay remember we're going shopping remember??"

"OH YEAH! LETS GO!" she instantly said jumping up.

Justin's shocked expression made Kaylee burst into giggles. "you've been awake this whole time?" he said with fake annoyance.

"umm...yep" she smirked. "i just enjoyed watching you try."

"come here you rascal" he growled stomping in her direction.

Kaylee squealed racing out of the room, Justin quickly caught up to her scooping her in his arms
and attacking her with kisses.

"daddy!" she squealed as he place one last sloppy kiss on her cheek setting her down, patting the seat of her pants.

"go get dressed and we'll go" he smiled as she ran back into her room.

Later in the afternoon Kaylee was tugging her father along.

"honey slow down" he chuckled and she dragged him from store to store.

He was disguised. For obvious reasons, for both him and Kaylee's safty. she was wearing one of his hats and a pair of sunglasses
as well as him. He would not let any harm come to his daughter, not matter what it took to keep her safe.

Kaylee brought him into Limited Too picking everything she liked off the sheleves.

"daddy can i get these?" she asked holding the items in her hand.

"sure baby, lets go pay for them" he said taking her small hand in his but which ironically fit perfectly.

Once they payed for their items they headed out of the store. While they were having some Ben & Jerry's icecream a girl who looked
to be about 15 approached them.

"h-hi im sorry to interupt but you look alot like Justin Timberlake. i wont cause a riot or anything but im a big fan" the teenager said her voice shaking

"well thank you sweetie." Justin smiled brightly at her.

"c-can i-i have your autograph?"

Justin chuckled at her nervousness. "you dont need to be scared sweetie i dont bite"

"hard" Kaylee mummbled making the teenger chuckle.

"Kaylee Marie!" Justin whispered harshly.

The teenager smiled at the young girl before her. "is this Kaylee?"

Justin looked at his daughter making sure she was ok with Justin letting a stranger know who she was.
When Kaylee smiled at him he figured it was ok.

"yeah. thats my daughter" he said looking at his angel.

"hi there. I'm Sarah" she said shaking Kaylee's hand.

"nice to meet you. so you like my daddy?" she said knowing it was embarassing her father.

Sarah noticed Justin's rosy cheek and smiled. "very much. your an amazing artist and from what i can see a very loving father"

Justin was beat red by this point. "thank you. i'm sorry but we need to get going. it was a pleasure meeting you"

"as well. but um i have a disposable camera..do you think i could get a picture with you?" she asked biting her lip nervously.

Justin looked around making sure noone was watching. He nodded hestiantly "sure"

Sarah handed the camera to Kaylee while she took the picture.

"Thanks sweetie. it was nice metting you both" she waved before making her way back to her table.

As Justin and Kaylee walked through the mall to get back to the car Kaylee smirked at her father. "she was pretty daddy. i liked her"

"she was sweetie but she looked to be 15, not for daddy" he said ruffling her hair.

"why dont we get home kiddo? I gotta get to the studio tonight so nana's gonna watch you"

"ok" Kaylee said settling into the passengers seat.

As they drove to Justin's mother's house, Kaylee watched her father. In her eyes he was her hero. He'd been there for her
sinec day one and he assured her he would always be. She decided she had the best daddy in the whole world.

When the pulled up to Lynn's house Kaylee jumped out not even knocking on the door and running inside. Shaking his head Justin made his way into his childhood home.

"NANA!" he heared Kaylee squeal.

"KAYLEE!" Lynn chuckled taking the young girl in her arms in a tight hug.

"how's my favorite girl tonight?" she said kissing Kaylee's forehead.

"i'm good. daddy and i went shopping today. it was so much fun!" she giggled.

Lynn smiled and looked up to see her son standing in the doorway. She made her way over giving him a hug.

"hey sweetie" she said kissing his cheek

"hey mom. i can't stay i gotta get to the studio" he said making his way to Kaylee.

"that's alright. my girl and I will have lots of fun won't we baby?"

"YEP!" the giddy young girl smiled.

Justin bent down to her level. "you behave for nana ok? be a good girl"

"oh justin she always is. now get" Lynn smirked.

"i will daddy. tell my uncles i said hi!"

"i'll be sure to do that. bye babygirl. i love you" he said puckering his lips.

Kaylee giggled giving her father a kiss and running to her nana.

Justin took once last look and had adortion in his eyes as he watched his mother and daugther already
chatting it up.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki