Dodge Ball by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I know it's been a while, but here it finally is.. the next in the series!!

            Again it is a hot and sunny day, and the boys are not done torturing each other, they like it. Joey likes being mean to Chris and vice versa. Lance is mad at JC, for numerous things, and Justin well he’s angry at everybody.

            “Ow!” Chris yells as a big, round, orange balls files his way and hits him in the ass; yes they’ve decided to stick with the balls and have decided to play Dodge ball.

            “Ah ha!” Joey calls dancing around like a loony and shimmies over to where Chris is tenderly rubbing his sore spot. “Now you’re it!”

            “That was not funny Fatone!” Chris snaps and Joey just laughs in his face.

            “Yeah it is!” Joey chortles, JC gives a sigh as the ball rolls past his feet. He picks the ball up and tosses it to Chris.

            “I know you lot like to THINK you’re still in the first grade, but can we continue? Or will this be like every other game?” JC asks with a roll of his eyes.

            “We do not!” Both Joey and Chris snap back and JC just ignores them, yeah what ever.

            “Let’s get going,” JC says and begins to walk away when he is very rudely hit in the back of the head with the ball by Chris. “Oi! What the fuck was that for?” JC turns around and glares at Chris, who is conveniently looking the other way. “Kirkpatrick did you not hear me?”
            “What? Sorry Jayce did you say something?” Chris asks innocently, and Justin laughs from the other side of the field.

            “I... never mind!” JC snaps knowing he’ll never get anywhere with this idiot.

            “Yeah never mind, because it’s not that important, right Jayce?” Justin asks with a chortle. JC turns and glares at Justin.

            “Stay out of this Timberlake,” JC grumbles under his breath and kicks the ball back to Chris but it hits Lance instead. Lance, who is not really paying attention and is looking towards the house, gets hit in the back of the legs with the ball and goes flying forward. All the guys bust out laughing, the loudest being Justin.

            “Oi!” Lance yells as he pulls himself from the floor and glares around. “Where did that ball come from?” He looks at the others who are all pointing to JC. “I knew it was you!” Lance says with an accusatory tone and storms towards JC. JC shakes his head and runs in the opposite direction, in the process bumping into Justin. The two knock each other over and fall to the ground, causing Chris and Joey to burst into fits of giggles.

            “Get of me Chasez!” Justin screams trying to push JC off him. “You’re not as light as you look!”

            “Don’t call me fat!” JC yells back trying to get up. “That’s Joey’s job!”

            “I’m not fat!” Joey calls, stopping in mid laugh, Chris chuckles.

            “Yeah you are HIPPO,” Chris says in hysterics, but is stopped when Joey shoves him to the ground. “Oi!”

            “Don’t Oi me!” Joey yells, “You called me fat! You deserve to be on the floor on you ass!”

            “Well it’s the truth!” Chris calls from the floor where Joey is not letting him get up; he’s got a foot on Chris’ chest and is forcing him to stay down. “You weigh a ton Fatone!”

            “Well at least it’s better than being short!” Joey calls with anger.

            “Hey Lance let go!” JC calls, interrupting Joey and Chris’ argument; Joey looks up to see Lance roughly pulling JC off the ground and drag him away from Justin towards the house. In his awe from watching Joey’s grip on Chris is loosened a bit and Chris manages to get up grabbing Joey’s leg, now Joey is on the floor.

            “I’m not short!” Chris yells to Joey and begins to drag Joey by the foot to the house, following Lance. Justin, who is still on the floor, gets up and rushes after them, he still wants an excuse to beat up JC and Lance.

            “Wait for me!” Justin calls and all the guys stop and look at him.

            “No! You can just stay outside!” Lance calls as the other four steps inside. Just as Justin reaches the door, Lance slams it in his face and locks it, leaving Justin outside while Joey and JC are in protest to being dragged everywhere.

            “Oi!” Justin calls and bangs on the glass. “Let me in!”

            “Did you hear something C?” Lance asks Chris trying to pretend that he can’t hear Justin.

            “No I didn’t Lance,” Chris says with a smile, “Let’s go tie these two up.”

            “I think…” Lance begins but he is interrupted with a loud bang. Everyone looks towards the glass doors to see a very annoyed looking Justin flinging himself on to the doors in desperation to be let in.

            “Let me in or else!” Justin calls from the outside, Chris laughs at how idiotic he looks.

            “Be quiet Timberlake,” Chris says with a laugh, “You might wake the neighbours.”

            “Let me in!” Justin calls again and throws himself at the door one more time, which is mysteriously beginning to shake.

            “Oi Timberlake watch it or you’ll break my doors!” JC calls from the floor, yes there at his house.

            “I don’t care! Let me in!” Justin calls ramming the doors again, as they shake even more violently.

            “Do you know how much they cost? If you break them…” JC threatens, and Lance and Chris fall about laughing. “Shut up you two! And let me go Lance!” Lance stops laughing and looks at JC.

            “No!” Lance yells and begins to drag JC away.

            “Wait! He’ll break…” JC begins but just as he is about to finish the sentence there is a SMASH! The glass doors, the expensive glass doors have broken. “Why you little idiot!” JC yells gaining the energy to break away from Lance and charge right at Justin who has just stumbled through the broken doors, wondrously without a scratch on him.

            “Jayce watch…” Chris, who had jumped away from the door when it broke, dragging Joey with him, begins just as JC crashes into Justin. But he is too late as JC and Justin go flying right back outside, and Chris falls over the couch with Joey in tow. Lance just bursts out laughing as the couch flips over and crashes down on top of Chris and Joey.

            There is a struggle as JC tries to get up from the floor outside, along with Justin, Chris and Joey all trying to get up as well. JC soon manages to get up and glance inside his house, with his mouth agape.

            “Oh my God! Look what you people did to my house!” JC shrieks, he clambers back through the broken doors just as Justin tries to pull him back but Justin misses and falls over while JC walks in shock through his house.

            “What we did?” Chris asks, “This wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for Mr. Intelligent over there!” Chris points to Justin, but JC ignores him and falls to his knees in utter shock, his beautiful house! Ruined!

            “Me? This isn’t my fault!” Justin exclaims as he get sup and then points to Lance, “If Bass hadn’t locked me out, this would have never happened, you should be blaming him not me!”

            “Yeah well someone had to keep the dogs out,” Lance says and Justin growls at him.

            “I’m not the dog here! It’s you! This is all your fault!” Justin calls.

            “I don’t care!” JC howls from his spot on the floor, near to tears. Everyone stops and looks at him as if he’s gone completely cuckoos. “You ruined my house! My beautiful, expensive house!”

            “Oh stop being such a drama queen,” Joey says with a wave of his hand, everyone looks at him with shock that was the wrong thing to say.

            “I will not stop!” JC screams and glares at Joey. “My house is ruined thanks to you lot! Do you know how much this will cost to fix?”

            “God calm down,” Joey says with a roll of his eyes.

            “I won’t calm down! Answer me! Do you know how much?” JC yelps throwing his head back and his fists clenched up in balls by his side.

            “So what? You’ve got the cash,” Joey says as if this is no big deal, and Lance rolls his eyes. Joey just doesn’t know when to shut up does he?

            “So what? So What?” JC repeats like a parrot slowly getting closer to Joey, Chris gets scared and pokes Joey in the side.

            “Joe man now would be a good time to shut that big trap of yours,” Chris whispers in Joey’s ear, but Joey ignores him. “You know what Jayce is like when he’s angry and hasn’t been fed.”

            “Yeah so what?” Joey says with a shrug, and Chris groans, heck they all groan, every one but JC who lunges himself at Joey.

            “This is what!” JC screams as he and Joey go falling back to the other side of the couch.

            “Hey!” Joey calls, and Justin laughs from outside, as does Lance, Chris just shakes his head.

            “I told you to shut that trap Joe, but you just don’t listen do you?” Chris says with a sigh.

            “Guys help!” Joey calls as JC proceeds to strangle him and every one laughs.

            “Nope sorry Joe,” Chris says, “Next time you’re just going to have to learn to listen.” Chris sighs and checks his watch, “You know I’m getting kindda hungry what do you two say? In the mood for some chow?”  Justin and Lance both nod and Justin steps inside.

            “Yeah C, that sounds like a great idea, I’m STARVING,” Justin replies looking over at Joey as he realizes Chris’ idea. “Can we get you anything Jayce?”

            “Yeah get me a burger! I’ll eat it once I’ve finished killing this one!” JC calls from behind the couch as Joey continues to scream for help.

            “Okay then. You coming Lance?” Justin asks and Lance nods as he follows Chris and Justin out the door.

            “Yup, see you later Joe,” Lance calls over his shoulder as the three of them leave Joey to be tortured.

            “Guys wait! Don’t leave me here with this nut job!” Joey calls as they leave the house. “Guys? Help!”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki