Against Daddies Wishes by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


PART 9:

~6 Weeks Later~

Tour had been a success. Everything had gone according to plan. Melody was picking up more and more fans as they traveled to the different cities and states. Justin and Melody’s relationship had gotten stronger and stronger they were truly in love. They had made their relationship public, and the fans seemed to be ok with it. They did get some slack for it, but if the fans were true fans then it wouldn’t matter. This show they were in California it was one of the first shows that everyone was going to. Lynn, Jessica, Nick, Ben and some of the other guy’s families were going to be there too. They had all gotten backstage passes, and VIP seating.

Melody was sitting with Justin in the penthouse suite that was shared by the guys watching a movie. Tina, JC, and Lance were down stairs at the buffet getting food and Joey and Chris were off causing havoc. Melody wrapped Justin’s arms around her as she snuggled closer to him. Justin hugged her close and snuggled his face into the back of her neck. They had had a great relationship so far, they had celebrated her 17th birthday at the end of June. The guy’s had thrown a surprise party and Justin took her out for a romantic dinner when they had a free night in Las Vegas. Melody giggled as she moved her neck.

“Justin” she giggled “I’m trying to watch this…”
Justin looked at her “Yea right” he said

Melody giggled. Justin then began to leave baby kisses on her neck lightly, while rubbing her arms. Melody giggled, she then turned herself and straddled his lap, and kissed him passionately. Justin groaned as his wrapped his arms around her tiny waist making the kiss more intense. Melody gently laid her hands on each side of Justin’s face caressing his cheek’s lightly as they kissed. They broke it breathless, and Melody looked at him.

“Justin…” she whispered
Justin looked into her eyes, and she looked back at him.
“I love you” he said huskily
“I love you too” Melody said smiling

He then started to kiss up her neck, as he brought her down and lay on the couch. He was on top of her has his hands explored her body venturing up her shirt feeling her flat stomach. Melody groaned as she closed her eyes in complete ecstasy. Melody then put her hands through his curly blond hair, as he went down her neck to her shoulder. He moved aside the red spaghetti strap she was wearing and began to kiss down her shoulder. Melody then moved her hands from his hair to his body and began to caress his skin under his button up t-shirt slowly unbuttoning them as she did so. As she did this, Justin stopped kissing her shoulder and looked at her. She smiled at him and pulled him into another tender kiss. They got lost in their own little world; they didn’t seem to hear the world outside.

Nick and Jessica were walking down the hall way. They had gotten a room on the other side of the hall along with the other guy’s families who decided to come to the concert as well. They had found out Melody and Justin were the only ones there so they decided to go find them and see what was going on. They walked down to the last suite and knocked on the door. There was no answer; Ben had stayed in the room playing with the play station that was installed in the TV that was in that room already. Nick then tried the door, and it was unlocked. He looked at Jessica and she shrugged. He then opened the door, and saw nothing but the TV, and the movie playing on it. They walked into the suite more towards the TV, and looked down and saw Justin and Melody making out.

“Holy sh--!!” Nick screamed covering his mouth before he could finish the other word
Melody and Justin broke apart; both looking up at the screaming figure. Melody saw the anger on her dad’s face, and quickly got off of Justin as his hand slipped out from under her shirt. Justin’s button up T-shirt was now open, and his pants were half way down. Melody’s hair was a mess, and her shirt was all twisted. Jessica pulled Nick back as he looked at Justin angrily.

“What do you two think you’re doing?!?” he screamed as Jessica stood in front of him
Justin and Melody were both too stunned to speak. They couldn’t believe they had been too caught up in the moment to notice them.
“Dad, I can explain” Melody finally said fixing her shirt
“Explain!!” he yelled
“We umm we were just kissing…” she said “That’s all innocent kissing Dad”
“Kissing??” Nick questioned he ran his hands through his hair in frustration “That was not kissing!”
Melody stayed quiet. Just then Lynn along with Tina, JC, and Lance walked in laughing and holding plates of food walked in.
“Jessica, Nick” Lynn said with a smile when she saw them. She then looked around her at the situation the looks on Nick and Jessica’s faced and Melody and Justin’s.
“What’s going on?” Lynn asked as she put the food down onto the counter
Tina and JC looked at Justin and Melody and knew exactly what had happened. They walked into the kitchen with Lance to put the food away. They then listened outside the door to the argument that was getting ready to start.
“I’ll tell you what’s going on” Nick said and pointed to Justin “This little punk tried to seduce my daughter!”
Lynn looked at Justin, as Justin put his head down.
“Now Nick, I’m sure it was nothing” Lynn said
“Nothing??” Nick asked “They were practically naked”
“We were not!” Melody screamed
“Stay out of this young lady” Nick said to her
“No!” Melody screamed “This is my life, and Justin is my boyfriend!”
She grabbed Justin’s hand and stormed off out of the hotel room. Jessica turned to Nick.
“That’s good Nick, make them run off and do who knows what” Jessica said as she an after them.
Nick looked at her as she ran off, and sighed. He sat down with his head in his hands, and Lynn looked at him.
“I know this may not help but” Lynn started “Justin is responsible, I’m sure they knew what they were doing…”
Nick looked at her; she then walked into the kitchen. Lance saw Lynn coming, and pushed back.
“Move, Lynn’s coming” he said quietly, and they rushed more into the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinet’s pretending to be looking for food. Lynn walked in and looked at them, she rolled her eyes.
“Don’t even pretend” She said
They all laughed.

Meanwhile Jessica closed the door, and saw Justin comforting Melody as they sat down on the floor. Melody was crying as Justin held he close and rubbed her back soothingly. Jessica walked down the hall towards them, and Justin looked up as she stood next to them. Jessica sat down next to them, and Melody looked at her mom.

“Where’s dad?” she asked
Jessica sighed “Still in the room, probably throwing stuff” she said
Melody semi smiled, and she laid her head on Justin’s shoulder. Her eyes were puffy from crying and there were tears running down her cheeks.
“We weren’t gonna do anything mom” Melody said seriously
“I know baby” Jessica said and stroked her hair “I trust you, you’re 17 next year you’ll be legal…and your dad will have to live with that”
“He’s not going to be able too” Melody said sighing
Jessica smiled “Probably not” she said “You guys want to go sit in our room with Ben?”
Justin looked at Melody, and she sighed. They got up and Jessica handed her the key for the room and told them the room number. They then walked down the hall and Jessica walked back to the suite to talk to Nick.

As Nick sat down on the couch, he thought about his reaction to what he just saw. He knew Melody was 17, and a loud to make her own choices. He looked up as Jessica walked into the room. She looked disappointingly at him, as he laid his head back in his hands. She walked in, and sat down next to him on the couch. Before Jessica said anything, Nick spoke.

“I know” he said then stood up “Did she go into the room?”
He stood, and Jessica nodded. He then walked out of the room and down the hall towards his hotel room. He could hear the laughter of Melody, Ben, and Justin coming from inside and he smiled. He then opened the door, and they all three turned and looked at him. Melody made a face and looked away.

“Ben, can I talk to Melody and Justin alone please?” Nick asked
Ben looked at his dad, and nodded. He then got up and Nick told him which room his mom was in and he walked out of the room, and down the hall. Nick turned to them as the door closed and sat down on the couch. Melody held Justin’s hand as Nick looked at them.

“I just wanted to say sorry” Nick said “For the way I acted”
Melody watched as her dad fidgeted and started to bite his nails.
“I know you’re old enough to make your own decision and I know Justin would never hurt you” he started “it’s just you know me”

Justin rubbed his fingers over Melody’s knuckles as they sat there on the couch looking at Nick.
“Dad” Melody started “Everything I seem to do with Justin annoys you”
“That’s not true” Nick protested
“Yes it is, when we first went out, you didn’t talk to me for days, you barely let me go on tour, Mom told me about your fight”
Nick stayed quiet. Melody held Justin’s hand tightly
“It just takes getting used to” Nick said
“It’s been 4 months Dad” Melody said “I’m sick of hearing you say sorry when you don’t mean it”
“I do mean it!” Nick said
“Then act like it!” Melody said angrily
“Ok…” he said “I’ll act like it, I’m glad you guys were about to have sex on the couch…”
Melody’s face dropped at what her dad said, and she looked at him.
“That wasn’t what I meant” she said
Nick looked at her “Ok ok, I’m sorry” he said
Melody nodded “Fine, if it happens again, don’t be all pissed”
“I’ll try” Nick said
And he did try, until one day.


*&*Traci*&*

Comments, Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki