The Photographer by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This was just a quick thing that i wanted to work on.. hope you guys enjoy!!
            He walks on set and instantly you see sex appeal and confidence. He’s not like any of the other male celebrities you’ve photographed, he’s different.
            You know exactly what it is you see in him, he’s sexy and knows it. But he also has softness to him, and when he smiles he makes your heart melt.
            He’s dressed in jeans and white shirt, with a finish of a black suede jacket. It’s his first look of the day and he instantly knows he’s hot. He runs his hand through his mangled brown hair, which by some miracle still turns on many of the ladies. He tilts his head to one side and gives you a soft smile, and you know that this is not a picture to miss.
            You find your eyes wandering over his body, and notice his shirt clings to him and you can slightly make out his chiselled features. He takes of the jacket and slings it over his shoulder that makes him sexy as hell.
            You slowly lick your lips and try to concentrate as you finish the reel, and then allow him to walk back to wardrobe to get into the next look.
            He comes back out five minutes later, he’s still in the jeans but this time he’s got on a deep purple dress shirt covered by chocolate brown jacket and he looks even better. You heart races and you tell yourself to calm down, after all he’s only human. Yeah right, human, what ever.
            This time he gives you attitude, but it’s with amazing passion, and commitment. He connects with both you and the camera that it almost makes you blush. He makes it seem as if it’s all on him, as if he owns you and the world that he’s in, and he knows it.
            After a few shots he steps back and one of the stylists come rushing out to take the jacket off him and he unbuttons the first few buttons of his shirt to reveal a little bit of those fine muscles that you know he has.
            He turns to you and smiles with style. You quickly finish of the reel, this time making the excuse to have a five minute break, and rush of to the wash rooms where you fins yourself gasping for air.
            You slowly try and recompose yourself but the images of him refuse to leave your mind. You take a deep breath in and splash water on your face, ready to face him again.
            You walk back on to set and find him sitting on the bed you had set up earlier with one of the models. He’s changed yet again but this time manages to only wear the infatuating dark blue jeans, and that’s it.
            As you walk up to your equipment he looks up to you and smiles. You try not let your eyes wander down his chest, but it hard. You quickly realize what your doing and look away, mumbling to the lighting guys to get more lighting on set.
            When you’re finally able to look back at him, he’s leaning back on his hands and has the size two model draped over him as if he’s some sort of God, waiting for his close up.
            You pick up your camera and begin the shoot. As you shoot, your eyes still wander over his luscious body, which seems as if he’s been working on it his whole life. You take in a deep breath and as much as you try you can’t help that you seem to feel hot all over.
            He tilts his head back ever so slightly and as he does so the smile on his face never falters. His blue eyes seem intense and they sparkle with charm, and you really have to tell yourself not to loose it. He lifts his left hand up and his finger tips touch his trade mark Leo necklace that everyone knows about.
            It is then that you realize that no matter how hard you try, you can’t ignore the fact that he’s right there in front of you. Giving you sex appeal and infatuation, and then you realize something else. Maybe photographing celebrities isn’t that simple after all.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki