Unbreakable
General story details
Story
Title: Unbreakable
Author: westernway
Content
Category: Long Stories
Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Summary: Shy, professional, and intelligent are all things Vivian Aldridge is. Spontaneous, care-free, and humorous she is not, which is something you have to be when you're the assistant public relations agent for pop supergroup *NSYNC. Vivian has learned to shut the world away and do her job to the fullest extent not taking anytime for herself or to let people in. She is a machine and its up to her worst enemy to bring her out of her shell.
Manner
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations, violence/death
LengthDate
Chapters: 14 Submitted: 04/20/06
Words: 40944 Updated: 05/16/06
Completed: completed
Misc
Series: is not part of any series
Challenges: none
Chapters
No.TitleAuthorReviewsLength
1 Chapter 1westernway Reviews (5) 2426 words
Author notes:
2 Chapter 2westernway Reviews (2) 2774 words
Author notes:
3 Chapter 3westernway Reviews (4) 1589 words
Author notes: Thank you all so much for checking out this story! I can't tell you how great it is to actually get reviews and hear from readers! It truly is a gift and I can't thank you enough!

I just wanted to say that I'll try and update as soon as I can but I have university exams next week (and then summer!) so I'll be busy studying...I just wanted to give you all a heads up so you don't think I abandoned this story...that's my biggest pet peeve of them all!

Thanks again and I hope you like this chapter!
4 Chapter 4westernway Reviews (6) 2646 words
Author notes: Thank you so much to all my readers! It makes me want to pump these chapters out faster knowing you guys are reading and enjoying the story! This'll be the last update for about a week or so (finals for me start in...oh about 27 minutes) but expect something by Friday or Saturday!
5 Chapter 5westernway Reviews (7) 1670 words
Author notes: First, I must thank each and every one of you for reading and reviewing this story! I am so honored to have great people like you reading this little story o' mine! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I promise things are going to take off in the next chapter and you'll get into Vivian's head more and we'll find some more things out about her. But for now I must get back to the whole studying for finals...thank you so much for reading! :)
6 Chapter 6westernway Reviews (3) 3420 words
Author notes: Thank you so, so, so, so, so much everyone for the reviews and the reads! I had tons of fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it...

Done with finals tomorrow, hooray! I celebrated early today by watching old NSYNC appearances on youtube (funny as all heck!)...makes me realize how much I miss these boys.

Hope you enjoy it, lemme know what you think :)
7 Chapter 7westernway Reviews (8) 2132 words
Author notes: I'm sorry for the delay in posting up chapters. I was right in the middle of moving from college to a new apartment for the summer and then I drove home for the weekend (where all my *NSYNC videos are. God it feels good to relive the early teen years!) and got some good writing done. I'm up to Chapter Nine right now in this story and things are going great =) I hope this AN finds you all well!

I decided to make this a fun, frivolous chapter because once this chapter is done it’s all going downhill. *evil laughter* I’m thinking of topping this story out at about fifteen chapters or so, maybe even less depending on where I want this story to go. I’m seriously debating on whether or not I want to make this into a trilogy, any thoughts?

Before I forget, I’ve started my Back to Bedlam series and I would really appreciate it if you guys could check those out. I’ve got two stories up under the series banner and it would make my whole week if you guys could give it some love ? But for now, enjoy Chapter Seven!!
8 Chapter 8westernway Reviews (3) 3077 words
Author notes: Thanks so much for the reads and reviews you guys! I know that chapter was kind of slow and boring but hopefully this chapter is better. We meet Britney for the first time and JC and Justin have a hear to heart. I don't like the ending of this chapter though... The next few chapters focus only on the guys' week in New York City and after that we'll see where it goes.

Hope you enjoy it and thanks again for reading =)
9 Chapter 9westernway Reviews (5) 4947 words
Author notes: I am so sorry I didn't get this chapter out sooner! I was in the process of moving from my dorm into a town house and then my parents begged me to come home for a week and I did so. But I start work today as well but I managed to get Chapter Nine finished! Yay! Chapter Ten should come out easily enough as its going to be so much fun to write, I should be able to spit it out tonight if they didn't kill me at work today.

But thank you guys so much for all of your kind reviews and for being patient with this story! I know I hate waiting for new chapters of stories so I hope you guys are still there! lol! Thanks again and I hope you like this chapter!!
10 Chapter 10westernway Reviews (6) 5863 words
Author notes: Thank you so, so, so, so much for all the reviews! I don't have anytime to do the individual responses so please believe me when I say that I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart! Over 40 reviews is the most I've ever gotten from a story and you have no idea how great that is! It keeps me going, really!

So this chapter we meet Vivian's parents. Everything goes down hill from here. This was simply an awesome chapter to write and I hope you enjoy reading it! I don't really like the ending but other than that I have no complaints about this chapter.

And yes, I think I'm going to make this a triology, or at least a two part story. I realize now that the place where I want this story to go can't possibly be told in one story so it'll have to be told in two or three segments!

Hope you enjoy the tenth chapter! (wow...ten already!)
11 Chapter 11westernway Reviews (9) 4876 words
Author notes: Next installment! Hooray! Thank you all so much for the reviews and words of encouragement. All of your reviews have really gotten the creative juices flowing which is why I was able to get this chapter out in under a day! Huzzah!

But one more chapter out means one less chapter to go. After doing an initial outline of Unbreakable I decided that its going to stop at fourteen chapters followed by one big Author's Note in which I'll talk about the future of this story. I don't know if I'll make a sequel but by the looks of things, its going to turn out that way. But I'd like to know what you all think before I put that into motion!

Thanks again for all the reviews and I hope you enjoy this chapter! I had a complete blast writing it!
12 Chapter 12westernway Reviews (11) 5524 words
Author notes: Thanks so much for the reviews and for waiting patiently for this next chapter! Sadly, the next chapter is the last one (tear!) in this story. I have decided to make a sequel to Unbreakable but we'll talk about that in the Author's Notes that will follow Chapter 13!



I hope you enjoy this chapter as its one of the longest ones in this piece! Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

The lyrics at the beginning of this chapter are from Anna Nalick.
13 Chapter 13westernway Reviews (5) 6414 words
Author notes: *sigh* The last chapter. Author's Note to follow this final chapter. The lyrics are from the song "Room to Breathe" by Anthony Rapp
14 Closing Remarkswesternway Reviews (13) 331 words
Author notes:
Story options
· Printer
/div>


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki