Unbreakable by westernway


Number of reviews: 87
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Acknowledgements

I can’t believe I’m done with this story. It took me under a month to write it all and get it posted which is a new record for me. Before I talk about the plans for Vivian and Justin (because I know you all want to know about that) I need to thank some people for all their help and hard work in making this possible.

First and foremost I must thank all of you for making this possible. I have never had over fifty reviews on a story and the fact that you guys like what I’m writing and are actually reviewing is something that makes my heart sing. I don’t think I’d be finished with this story if it weren’t for you guys! My infinite thanks to: Gigi, jrtluva05, Kayla, Violeta, Kelly, Katie, Sindi, Jenna, angel_from_africa, Lice, Maureen, joone, Lizzy3218, Ashlie, licee, Kristen, Amy A, Nikki g, meaghan, sugarsweet323, Sarah, and Vegas Chick for your support and reviews!

Now we get onto the good stuff: what is going to happen to the story?

I can tell you right now that there will be a sequel to Unbreakable and that second story is called Unspeakable. I already have the first two chapters outlined although I haven’t started actually writing yet. I am going to focus on at least two more installments of the Back to Bedlam Series before the first chapter of Unspeakable drops…but don’t quote me on that. I might get bored with BtB and post the first chapter of Unspeakable by the end of the week. Don’t know yet, but look for an Author’s Note somewhere on my personal page or in the latest installment of BtBS.

I really can’t thank you guys enough for the support you’ve shown me over the past month. Thank you so much for everything and hopefully I’ll talk to you all soon!

Here's the banner for Unspeakable

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki