Unwanted by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
hey guys here it is... the next chapter it's not quite as i expected it to go.. i hope you guys like it the next update will probally be up next wek.. enjoy!!

            I saw Josh the other day, and he looked like shit. Now we all know Josh looks amazing, no matter what, even Alex can’t deny that. But that day? Damn he looked like something the cat dragged in by the ankles.

            He had a beard as thick as a bush and his blue eyes were tired and half shut. His clothes smelt like trash and his shoes were mismatched. Mr. Perfect had taken a turn for the worst. I think it may have had something to do with the fact that Alex battered him in.

            And to top everything off I was with Justin. Now why I was with Mr. Timberlake is beyond me, I don’t really even remember the reason we were out together, but we were. The minute Justin saw Josh he had to walk over to him and tell him what he thought of him. Right from what he looked like that day to his cocky behavior. And while I admire Justin for all that, I still think he should have thought about what he said to Josh. Because then and there I witnessed the break down of a class “A” friendship.

            There was yelling and screaming, full blown fireworks. And guess who was in the middle of it all? Yeah, me, their conversation kept on irking, and finding it’s way back to me. It was like they were running circles around my head, and it made me bloody dizzy.

The conversation was basically not really about them per say, but mainly about how Josh treats people. It never went to how THEIR friendship was, if it was in jeopardy or what ever.

Then by some miracle the conversation turned to Alex, and that’s where things got messy. God, me and Alex cause havoc wherever we go, even if we aren’t there.

“So it looks as if you’ve deserted me and the boys for Alex and his girls?” Josh asks Justin, his voice not wavering.

“So what?” Justin asks, “At least their more civil than you. I don’t know how the others can stand kissing your stinky feet.”

“You’re just jealous,” Josh answers with a glare, “But then again I guess you would be.”

“Who would want to be jealous of you?” Justin counters back and I roll my eyes. I really don’t want to stick around and listen to the end of this, but I know that if I do leave I’ll never hear the end of it from Justin.

“Well you of course, seeing as all the guys listen to what I say and not you,” Josh says, and I burst out laughing. I think it is then that Josh realizes I’m actually there. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing,” I laugh and I see a smile form on Justin’s face, trying not to laugh.

“No, he just thinks he owns the world,” Justin says, “I’m not jealous of you, if fact Lila I bet he’s jealous of me. Seeing as I’ve found friends that actually care about me where he has friends who just pretend like they care in order to not get out of his good graces.”  

Now even I can’t deny this fact, because it’s true. It’s true beyond belief, I mean if you’ve seen Josh and his other three friends you’ll see it. It’s as clear as vodka. Where it looks like it can be drinkable, acceptable, but really it’s thick and sweet with full of shit. It’s a friendship based on lies and deceit. They all treat Josh like royalty because it’s their only way to a good life.

“Justin, let’s go now,” I say trying to pry Justin away from Josh. “Let’s not waste our time with him, we have better things to do.”

“Like what?” Josh says, “Oh wait I know, you have to go sit and worship Mr. Alex.” I stop in my tracks and spin around to glare at Josh.

“Ohhh, now you’ve gone done it Joshy boy,” Justin says, because even Justin knows that no one speaks bad about Alex around me. No matter how subtle it is, I will catch it. And as much as Alex can annoy people, he is one of the best friends anyone can have. Everyone knows it, even Josh.

“It’d be better than sitting here and worshiping you!” I snap, “Besides unlike you, Alex has a heart, he cares.”

“I care,” Josh growls and I roll my eyes.

“Oh really?” I ask, “You care? Yeah you care about yourself and no one else.”

“That’s not true,” Josh growls and grabs my arm as I try and walk away, but unfortunately for him Justin has picked up some of Alex’s good qualities and Justin steps in. Pushing Josh away, making him let go of me arm.

“It is Joshy boy,” Justin glares at Josh and I see Josh’s beautiful features fall, his best friend has really turned on him. “Don’t you ever touch her again.”

“You’re not who I thought you were J,” Josh replies trying to hide the hurt in his voice but it’s clearly showing. “You’ve become just like Alex.”

“And you’re not who I thought you were,” Justin replies levelly and puts a hand on my shoulder, “Let’s go Lila.” I nod, and follow Justin out of the store, leaving with Justin, who’s just lost his best friend for good.

 

When we get back to Rea’s place, Justin can’t keep shut for more than a second as we walk in the door Justin goes in search of Alex to tell him his Josh story. I on the other hand sit with Rea on the couch and talk to her about her boyfriend’s change in attitude.

“Well do you blame him?” Rea asks and I shrug, I guess I don’t after all Josh treated him like? I wouldn’t be so nice to Josh either.

“No I guess not,” I reply and lean back on her couch. “But come on they’ve been best friends for ten years almost.”

“Yeah but he treated you like shit and he talked bad about Alex,” Rea replied and I am about to reply when Alex come bustling in, closely followed by Justin who by the look on his face has told Alex about our little encounter.

“Tell me he didn’t do that,” Alex says sitting down in front of me on the glass table and butting into my conversation with Rea.

“He did,” I say assuming Alex is talking about the whole Josh attitude in general, but he’s not as I soon learn because Alex lets out a low growl.

“I swear, that was the wrong move,” Alex growls and glances at Justin. Just then and there I know exactly what Alex is going to do. He’s going to go out and break every bone in Josh’s body.

“Alex no,” I say grabbing his arm, “You’re better than that. It’s a waste of energy to go find him.”

“Not when he treats you like that it’s not,” Alex says and looks at me, “That was the last straw.”

“Alex, I love you really I do. But why waste your time? What will it get you?” I ask looking levelly into Alex’s eyes and Alex shrugs.

“It’ll give the world one less headache,” Alex replies and Justin chuckles which gets a smile of approval from Alex, and I just about give up.

“I’m not going to change your mind am I?” I ask and Alex shakes his head. I sigh and throw my hands up in defense. “Okay go.”  Alex grins, hugs me and bolts out the door, with Justin close behind.

“Poor Josh,” Rea says as the two boys leave and I nod in agreement, things are about to change, in a big way.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki