Brotherly Love by adidas76


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Meredith rolled over in bed panicking when she saw dark hair sticking up from underneath the covers. Realizing she was naked she thought back to the night before. She remembered waiting for Derek to come to the bar, hoping he’d choose her over Addison, but he hadn’t.

So, what had she done? Oh yeah, she’d gotten drunk and gone home with the first hot piece of ass that had walked in the door. And he was hot; there was no question in that. It didn’t hurt that he reminded her of Derek, same dark hair and eyes, same sexy, knowing smile. She carefully lifted the cover to get another look, biting her bottom lip as she inspected his chiseled facial features and long, dark eyelashes. He wasn’t Mc Dreamy but he was definitely Mc Steamy, God was he steamy.

She hurriedly replaced the cover when Mc Steamy started to stir. She slid out of bed as quickly and as quietly as she could before reaching for her discarded clothes. Jeans…check, shirt… check, panties… check. She glanced around looking for her bra.

“Damn it,” she mumbled not wanting to wake Mc Steamy, “where did it go?” She looked around some more frowning in frustration when she couldn’t find it. She quickly dressed deciding to forget about it and just get the hell out of there before Mc Steamy woke. The last one night stand she had hadn’t ended so well and she really didn’t want a repeat of that.

“Thank goodness he’s not a doctor.” She thought, having had the insight to ask what the guy did this time before actually sleeping with him.



JC woke up and rolled over reaching out for the woman he’d spent the night with frowning when all he got was a cold pillow instead of the warm body he’d been expecting. He sat up and looked around the room noticing that her clothes were gone he figured she’d snuck out earlier too embarrassed to face him the morning after. Not surprising, she’d seemed a little freaked out the night before, well until he calmed her with his…never mind. He chuckled when he saw his mystery ladies bra hanging from the bedroom lamp.

“Wonder if I can use a bra like a glass slipper to find out who she was?” He questioned out loud before chuckling at the thought of going around and asking every woman he saw to try on the bra, wondering how many times he’d get slapped or laid in the process. He may have to do a study on just that. But right now he didn’t have time to do a test study. He was supposed to be at his new job in 20 minutes and he was at least a half hour drive away.




Dr. Shepherd glanced down at his watch taping his fingers in annoyance when he realized his intern was now over an hour late. This was not a way too make a good first impression.

He looked up as he heard voices coming down the hall. He blinked his eyes rapidly before once again looking. There was no way in hell he was seeing who he thought he was seeing. There, with the Chief of staff, was his younger brother, correction half brother.

JC grinned when he spotted Derek. “Wow, it really is a small world.”

Derek frowned. “What are you doing here?”

Dr. Webber stared at Dr. Shepherd before glancing at JC. “Do you two know each other?”

“Dr. Shepherd is my brother.” JC replied a slight smirk growing on his face.

“Half brother.” Derek corrected.

“Small technicality.” JC stated.

“That would explain the different last names.” Dr. Weber inferred.

“He’s my new intern?” Derek guessed trying not to groan.

“Yes, unless you feel you are unable to teach him.” Dr. Weber stated.

JC looked at his brother his eyes challenging him to say no.

“No, I can teach JC…”

“Dr. Chasez” JC corrected.

“Small technicality” Derek retorted.

JC raised his eyebrows in amusement. “This was going to be fun.” He thought.

“Then I’ll leave you to it.” Dr. Weber said before walking away and leaving the two brothers alone.

“What the hell are you doing at my hospital?” Derek growled before grabbing his younger brother by the arm and dragging him toward his office. “And when the hell did you finally graduate med school?”

“First off…your hospital? And secondly if you’d check your mail once in awhile you’d know I graduated in the fall, with honors I might add. Not so dumb after all.” JC quipped.

“You being smart was never the problem, you being unwilling to take responsibility for anything is.” Derek shot back.

“Ouch, if I didn’t know any better I’d think that was your attempt at an insult.”

Derek tossed his hands in the air. Nobody could get under his skin quite like his half brother. JC was exceptionally smart but never put it to good use, preferred to break the rules than play by them. The only reason he’d gone to med school in the first place was to get his mom off his back or to piss him off, right now he really wasn’t sure, but he was leaning more towards the latter.

“Look JC, I take what I do here very seriously and if you are going to go about this internship in the same half ass manner you do everything else in your life tell me now before I waste any of my time.”

“Damn brother, at least give me a chance. I have the fancy white coat and everything.” JC shot back.

Derek glared. “This is what I’m talking about.”

JC started to answer but stopped when I pretty blonde entered the room. He took a moment to look her over, ok he took more than a moment, but she was definitely worth it.

“What is it Dr. Stevens?” Derek snapped.

“Sorry, umm, Dr. Bailey needs a neuro consult.” Izzy explained.

“Tell her I’ll be right there.” Derek answered.

Izzy smiled at JC before walking out of the room. “Who the hell was that?” JC asked.

“That is someone that is off limits too you.” Derek pointed out.

“Why?”

“If you want to be an intern under me she is off limits.” Derek stated knowing his brothers appetite for the ladies.

JC looked at his brother deciding to let him think he had made his point.

“Come on, it’s time to get busy.” Derek ordered.

“Lead the way bro.”

“Don’t call me bro.” Derek corrected before storming out the door.

“Oh yeah, this was going to be fun.”




Izzy walked down the hall on her way to let Dr. Bailey know that Dr. Shepherd was on his way stopping when she saw Meredith.

“Mc Dreamy has a new surgical intern.” She said smiling.

Meredith looked up from the chart she was writing in. “And?”

Izzy looked down the hall spotting them coming she nudged Meredith to get her to look. Meredith looked down the hall where Izzy was looking and blinked her eyes. This could not be happening, not again. She’d made sure to ask this time, damn it.

Derek stopped beside Meredith. “Can we talk later?”

“There is nothing to talk about.” Meredith answered glancing over at JC who was staring at Izzy like she was his next meal before looking back at Derek.

“Meredith…”

JC glanced over at his brother when he heard him speak to the doctor with familiarity. “Are you going to introduce us?”

Derek let out a sigh of frustration. “Dr. Grey, Dr. Stevens this is my new surgical intern Dr. Chasez.”

JC held out his hand and grinned. “It’s a pleasure too meet you both.”

Izzy took JC’s hand biting her bottom lip when he winked at her. Meredith said a quiet hello trying to avoid direct eye contact.


“Oh my God! JC is that you?”

JC looked over to where the voice had come from. “Addison?”

Addison walked over and gave her brother in law a huge hug. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m starting my internship today.”

“Derek didn’t tell me you were interning here.”

“Seems my brother was just as surprised as you are.” JC laughed.

“Brother?” Meredith mouthed shocked by this new turn of events. She quickly made her way down the hall to the nearest bathroom ignoring the strange looks she got as she left.

Meredith slid down the bathroom wall placing her head on her knees. “Oh my God. I slept with Mc Dreamy’s brother. This sort of stuff only happens too me.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki