Wonderful by KimChasez17


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Jc
I got up about 4 times tonight with my daugther,Rose.She is the most beauiful child in the world.I'll tell you that.I was in the living room working on some songs when Rose starts to cry.I haven't got back to sleep since the first time that she woke me up.I get up and head up the stairs.

"Daddy coming Rose."I said as I was walking up the stairs.

I turn to the right and walk down to her room.I walk in her room and walk over to the crib.I lend down and pick her up.


"Shh.Daddy is here sweetie."I said as I hold her.

I have been a full time parent about a month ago.My girlfriend,Kelly died of lung cancer.I was crying every night so I could go asleepI loved her with all my heart and I still do but,I share my heart with Rose.


"Come on baby lets get you your bottle."I said as I walk out of the room.

I walk down the hall,down the stairs and walk to the kicthen.I walk to the fridge and open it.I pull out a bottle and shut the door.I walk over and put the bottle in the mircowave. I set it of 30 seconds.I didn't want it to be that hot for my princess.Whenever I look at her,she reminds me of Kelly.She started to cry again.

"Shh baby.Daddy is really tried.Shh."I said and she wouldn't stop crying.When the time when off.I open the door and I it out.I slam the door and started to walk into the living room.I walk and sit down on my chair.It was sorta like a rocking chair but,it is like a couch too.I put Rose in my left arm and the bottle in my right hand.I slowly dap it on my wrist and it was ok for her to drink.I slowly put the bottle in her mouth.She was sucking the milk right on down.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki