Down The Hall by Sindi


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Part two sorry it's taken me long. I have all my notes on the story but it just takes me time to type it all up. Well here it is.
And it was Justin actually stayed round my house my mom actually let him. I was so scared, well before I was happy, then when I found myself dialling her cell number I was considering to tell him to call a cab but my moms answer assured me it would be fine. She briefly asked me what had happened at the party and I lied saying everything was perfect and Justin gave me a look… a mean one but I simply did the thing I do and that was to ignore him.
 
So first is coming to terms with Justin staying over my house, check. But in my room, my room that’s something that’s left me on my tippy toes all night. A guy has never even been in my room let alone sleep.
 
‘I hope you don’t mind?’ I asked as I tidied up the already sparkling bedroom
‘I hope you don’t mind petals’ he replies nicely
‘Well the place is kind of full so I guess here is appropriate since it's big and I have a blow up bed’
‘Okay’ he set it up since my attempts all seemed to fail on me.
 
‘Yeah like that’ Justin's head shot up to me he smiled then went back. I think if he wouldn’t give me the looks I would be… I don’t know more friendly, talkative it's him he brings me down somehow without even knowing.
 
‘Catch’ I mumbled chucking pillows and blankets
‘Thanks petals’ silence the silence got on my nerves a lot so I added another sentence.
‘Oh and here I gave him a sheet’
‘Thanks petals’
‘It's Po- never mind’. This was a weird sleepover. I know what your thinking how should I know, but I'll let you know I spied on my sisters in a fazed dream of me having one sleepover of my own.
 
 So my small one there was no gossiping or doing each other’s make up. No Justin couldn’t sleep so we talked till 2 or 3 am but the boy couldn’t sleep still so he offered me to fall asleep anytime I wanted. I was just nodding off when he began to sing, he sang so beautifully at first I tried to block it out but it smoothed it's way to my ears and to my heart I did my best to stay up to listen to the whole song but I soon fell sound asleep.
 
I woke up suddenly frightened of the snores in my room sitting up and pulling my red hair away from my face. I pulled back the covers and reached over to my bedside lamp and turned it on my eyes dropped to the floor where Justin was sleeping soundly. I smiled softly thinking back to the party which was quite a success even with the bad events. Rose made me feel like I truly belonged for the first time. Remembering back to when she got the present I made for her.
 
‘I think it's just one left now’ Rose announced to everyone I rolled my eyes typical mine was last
She unwrap it carefully’ what is it?’ she asked she held the tiara moving it from side to side studying it  she looked round for the peon who got it for her I stepped through gingery
‘Happy sweet 16 sis I made the book myself so out remember yourself in your younger days I hope you like it?’
‘Oh Poppy I love it thank you’ she flew he arms round me tight hugging me to death two seconds later she was showing it of to everyone there. I simply watched and smiled happily.
 
I open my eyes not even realising that I had closed them and my eyes linked to Justin's he just stared at me. My cheeks feel like they’re burning thank god it's dark but our eyes seemed bright in the darkness he smiled then falls asleep. If I wasn’t careful I could let myself think Justin looked sad.
 
He was sad.
 
 
 
 Please review.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki