Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            Judith Milton sighed as she sat down in starbucks. Her day wasn’t going well at all. She was accused of cheating on her boyfriend, lost her job, and one of her friends betrayed her. She breathed in as she answered her phone.

            “Hello?” She asked holding back the tears that were trying to come out,

            “Judi, its Justin” He said sitting on the couch in his living room.

            “Hey, you still are talking to me?” She asked playing with her coffee cup.

            “Yeah, of course. Are you okay though?”

            “No” She replied shaking her head “So many bad things have happened to me today”

            “Do you want me to come meet you somewhere and we can talk? I have the day off,” He said already grabbing his keys and walking out the door.

            “Okay, I’m at starbucks on Bagley Drive”

            “Great, I’ll be there as soon as I can” He said and they hung up,

            20mins later he showed up with his hat pulled down low over his eyes.

            “Ok, so now what happened?” He asked sitting down

            “Okay, well today JC said I cheated on him which is bull shit. Then he said that Juli was the one that told him that. So their both gone now and…” She was ready to break down. “I lost my job because of all this!” She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

            “I’m so sorry Judi. I can’t believe this all happened in one-day. It wasn’t fair of JC to tell his company to fire you. You’re a good personal assistant, he just let his emotions get the better of him”

            “Maybe…maybe I should just disappear…for good”

            “Don’t say that! The rest of us would miss you. The other guys, Sarah, Katie, and Megan!” He said trying to cheer her up

            “J, I appreciate your consideration. I do I’m just really down. I mean how can I pay for my apartment. I have to find a new a job and I don’t know when I’ll find one.”

            “We’ll help you, don’t worry. I think I have 500 I can spare” he smiled a little.

            “Just because you’re rich doesn’t mean I want to take money from you. Its not fair to you.” She said looking down at her hands.

            “Hey” he said taking her hand. “Its okay. I’ll talk to JC and Juli”

            “Thanks” She smiled a little.

            He hugged her. “You want a ride home?”

            “Yeah, please” She said and they got up to leave. As they left the starbucks flashes started going off immediately from the paparazzi. Protection mode went into effect and Justin held Judi close holding her hand.

            “Out of the way” He said as they walked quickly by them. They speed walked to the car and got in and took off. “I’m sorry” He said once they started driving.

            “Its okay” She said wiping the tears away again. “I should be used to it but I guess not” She laughed a little.

            He drove her home and made sure she got in okay before leaving to JC’s. Once he got there he banged on the door.

            “What?” JC asked opening the door with a beer in hand.

            “What is your problem?” He asked walking into the house.

            “I know what you’re talking about” JC said taking another swig of his beer. “And she cheated on me!” He said about to take another sip.

            “Give me that” Justin said taking the beer away from him “How can you believe a thing Juli says? How many times has she tried to break you and Judi up?” He shook his head. “I guess she finally did it. There was no reason though for you to make the company fire her! Oh and so you know, she’s at home crying hysterically because of you and all you can do is sit here and blame her. You should talk to her!” He put the beer down and started for the door. “Just give her a chance to explain” He said and left the house.

            JC sighed and picked up the beer. He stared at it for a second before getting angry and throwing it at the wall. He grabbed his keys and ran out the door not knowing what he was going to say when he saw her, just hoping to hear the truth.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki