Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


About 20mins later he got to Judi’s. He sat in the car for a little while to compose himself before walking up to the door. He knocked on the door of her apartment and waited for her to answer.

            She gasped when she saw him standing there. “Jayce” She said letting him.

            “Is it true?” He asked as she closed the door.

            “Of course not! I cannot believe that you believe this. I am with you almost 24/7 because of my job. I would never dream about cheating on you. And it hurts me that you believe Juli out of all people! I mean how many times has she tried to break the two of us up.”

            “I don’t know what to believe any more! You were acting so weird lately that I thought maybe that’s what it was. It just seemed to all fit. I know I probably shouldn’t have believed her.”

            “You think! I love you Josh! Why can’t you see that! And if you want to know what’s being going on with me lately you just have to ask!” She yelled as the tears flowed freely. “My dad had a minor heart attack!” She said breaking down and collapsing to the ground. He went immediately to her side.

            “You should have told me,” He said holding her close to him. “No one should ever go through something like that alone.” He said as he smoothed out her hair. He just let her cry into his chest. “I love you”

            “I love you too,” She said looking up at him

            He kissed her and hugged her tightly. He helped her off the ground and they went to sit on the couch. “I’m going to have another talk with Juli. I already told her once that I wasn’t going to be with her”

            “Uh…Justin might have beaten you to it” She laughed a little.

            “What?” He asked

            “Well Justin met up with me when I was upset about you. After he left me I figured he was going to go either talk to you or Juli, or both.”

            “Yeah, he talked to me so I guess he’s going to talk to Juli. But I’ll talk to her too” He looked down as she frowned. “But that can wait till tomorrow” He said kissing her forehead. They decided to lie down and just relax together and talk about things that had been bothering them.

 

Justin

            He waited for Juli to open the door to her apartment. A couple seconds later, the door finally opened.

            “Justin?” Juli asked confused as she let him in.

            He walked in and turned to look at her. “Why can you not get it through your head that Judi and JC are going out whether you like it or not!?”

            “Because I’ve liked JC from the moment I met him. I don’t get what he see’s in her. I really want to be with him”

            “But its not going to happen, just stop! I can’t keep seeing you do this to my friends anymore”

            “Okay” She sighed “I’m sorry” She said walking over to him. “I won’t do it anymore”

            “Thank you,” He said breathing out. He wasn’t expecting what came next. She turned his face towards her and kissed him passionately. He pushed her back. “What the fuck is your problem? I tell you not to cheat on my friends and then you kiss me! Are you that stupid? I am with Megan; you know my girlfriend and I will not play this little game with you. Never call any of my friends or me, including the girls, ever again!” He yelled and walked out slamming the door behind him.

            “That’s what you think,” Juli said grabbing her car keys and going out to her car. “No one tells me what to do without consequences” She smiled as she pulled out and went to Megan’s place hoping Justin wasn’t there.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki