Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


She was glad that his car wasn’t there when she pulled up. She thought of something really sad and let tears run down her face before she got out and ran up to Megan’s door.

            “Juli?” Megan asked letting her in. “What’s wrong?”

            “Something happened Megan and I need to tell you about it” Juli said walking into the living room.

            “Okay what?”

            “Justin kissed me and we kind of made out!” She cried

            “You what?” She asked getting angry

            “We made…”

            “No I know what you said!” Megan yelled as tears rolled down her face “How could you?”

            “I don’t know! He was there and he said he liked me and it kind of escalated from there”

            “Get out!” She said calmly at first

            “But Meg” Juli said pretending to be hurt.

            “Get out!” She screamed this time.

            Juli quickly left the house and walked down to her car wiping the tears away smiling. “Mission accomplished,” She said as she drove away.

            Megan sat in her living room on the couch crying softly. “Is it true?” She thought to herself “Oh my god” She said crying harder. She jumped when her cell phone started ringing. The caller idea read Justin but she didn’t want to talk to him, not now, and maybe not ever again.

            Justin sighed as he tried calling Megan again for the 6th time that day. “Why won’t she answer?” He asked out loud as he threw his keys down on the coffee table in his house. He was now starting to get worried about her and since he was leaving the next day to do a radio show in Boston he wanted to see her. However he couldn’t get a hold of her whether it was physically knocking on her door or calling non-stop. 3 days later while Justin was in a hotel in New York, his cell phone started ringing.

            “Megan?” He asked right of way.

            “Yeah, hey” She said sitting on the edge of the bed.

            “Thank god, I was so worried about you. I called you every day but no answer” He sighed

            The sound of his voice made her want to bust out crying. “We need to talk,” She said trying to do this as quickly as possible without crying hysterically. “I’ve been thinking a lot lately and I don’t think we should go out anymore” she said glad that she finally got that out.

            “You what?” He asked sitting down. “Why?”

            “I just don’t feel anything between us anymore Justin, that’s it.” She said knowing she wasn’t telling the truth.

            “You’re not telling me the truth Megan. I can tell when you aren’t”

            “I’m telling you the truth J, please don’t make this any harder then it has to be. I really want to stay friends with you”

            “I don’t know if I can stay friends with someone who just crushed my heart” He said as a tear ran down his cheek. He loved her to death but she didn’t see that.

            “Okay then” She paused “I’m going to go I guess. Sorry Justin…See you sometime”

            “Bye” He said and hung up. He lay back on the bed and ran his hands through his hair. He was devastated beyond belief.

            Megan put the phone down and breathed out. It was finally over and she was glad that she didn’t have to tell him the real reason as to why they broke up. She wiped the tears away and got ready to go out thinking that doing something would help her.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki