Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


 The next day Justin flew back to L.A from NY. He walked into his house and breathed in as he past all the pictures of him and Megan. He immediately went to his computer and turned it on and went online. The first person to IM him was Juli.

            Delovley101: Hey Justin, I’m sorry to hear about you and Megan.

            Jtimber10: Yeah, thanks. Look I’m not in the greatest mood for talking right now and I thought I told you not to talk to me.

            Delovley101: Yeah but look sometimes the best thing to do is to just talk and get all your emotions out. Even if its someone you have a problem with.

            Jtimber10: I.. Okay... I just don’t understand how she can just break up with me. Saying she had no feelings for me anymore.

            Delovley101: I don’t know. Did she show signs of breaking things off?

            Jtimber10: No, That’s the thing. Not one sign of it.

            Delovley101: Maybe there is someone else?

            Jtimber10: I highly doubt it. Well I don’t think so. God things are so fucked up right now, like what the hell.

            Delovley101: I’m sorry Justin

            Jtimber10: Its okay, its not your fault.

            Little did he know.

            Jtimber10: I’ve got to go, I’ll talk to you later. Bye

            Delovley101: Bye

            Justin signed off and stared at the Instant message. Was he doing the right thing by talking to Juli? He was so depressed that he didn’t care. Maybe talking to her will make Megan mad or jealous and she’ll see what she is missing. A week went by and the conversations between him and Juli started to become more frequent and longer. They were also calling each other all the time.

            “So Justin who are you coming to the party at my place with?” Lance asked over the phone, as he and his girlfriend Katie cleaned his house.

            “Juli”

            “What?” Lance asked surprised

            “You know Megan is going to be here, and so is JC and Judi”

            “And?”

            “Justin you were the one that went and yelled at Juli for breaking the two of them up and now your dating her?” Lance asked sitting down

            “No, I’m not dating her. We’re just friends Lance and we’ve already talked about that. She’s sorry about it.”

            “Whatever man, its your funeral. I’ll see you at 8pm okay?”

            “Okay, see you then” He said and hung up

            8pm

            Megan sighed as she pulled up to Lance’s house. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Sarah asked as she parked the car.

            “Justin’s going to be in there,” She said playing with her hands. “I haven’t seen him since we broke up.”

            “Just show him that you are doing just fine without him. Its his fault that he lost you hun”

            “I know” She said getting out of the car.

            They walked up to the house and plastered a smile on as they walked in. “Megan, Sarah!” Lance said walking up to them and giving each of them a hug.

            “Hey” They smiled.

            “If you want something to drink there is a bar outside in the yard, tell him Lbam sent you and he’ll give it to you for free”

            “Lbam?” Megan laughed

            “Shut up, it was Katie’s idea.” He laughed “And pretty much everyone is here but Justin”

            “Okay thanks” Megan said looking at the ground.

            “Hey” he said hugging her “It will be okay”

            “Thanks” She said and broke from the hug. She walked out back right to the bar. Sarah shook her head and followed.

            A half hour later Justin walked in with Juli. “Hey Justin” Lance said walking over to him

            “Hey what’s up?” Justin asked as Lance pulled him aside.

            “Look please don’t cause a scene tonight just because of your date okay?”

            “I heard that!” Juli said annoyed.

            “Do I give a damn? Ha, no” He said annoyed then turned back to Justin “Megan’s out back, just so you know”

            “Thanks, nothings going to go badly” Justin said walking around him.

            “Okay, just don’t come to me when the shit hits the fan” He said to himself as he walked over to his girlfriend.

            Justin walked into the backyard and started talking with people every now and again while stealing a glance at Megan every now and again. She still looked as amazing as the last time he saw her. She was wearing a slimming black dress with black heals. She looked perfect.

            “Justin?” Juli asked sweetly

            “Yeah?”

            “Can you get me a drink please?”

            “Sure” He said timidly and walked over to the bar not making eye contact with her. “Two beers please”

            Sarah took this point as a cue to leave the bar. Justin smiled as he looked over at Megan. “Hey” He said trying to initiate a conversation.

            “Hi” She said playing with her drink. “How have you been?” She asked

            “Pretty good, you?”

            “Alright” She said not looking at him as tears formed in her eyes. “I see you came with Juli as your date”

            “We’re just friends”

            “Yeah right” Megan said coldly and walked away.

            “Meg…”

            “Justin, do you have my drink?” Juli asked cutting him off.

            “Yeah” He said turning around and getting the beers from the bartender. They walked back over to a couple people.

            “Justin!” JC called to him.

            “Be right back” Justin said walking over to JC and Judi. “yeah?” Judi hit him hard in the arm. “God, Jeez, what I do?” He asked rubbing his arm.

“You’re here with Juli moron!” JC almost yelled. “I can’t believe you can be with her after what she did to us”

“Will everyone stop saying that? Its my decision!” He yelled and walked away. He got Juli and walked inside. He saw Megan standing in the corner but didn’t care; he was just trying to enjoy the night. At the right moment when Megan was looking over at Justin and Juli, Juli kissed Justin hard and passionately. It was too much for Megan to take and she ran out.

“Megan!” Justin said breaking from the kissing and running after her.

“Its true, I can’t believe its true!” Megan said pacing back and forth outside the house and repeating the same thing over and over again.

“Megan!” Justin said walking over to her. He tried to stop her from pacing.

“I can’t believe its true!” She yelled and slapped him across the face. She gasped and took a step backwards. “I’m sorry,” She said as tears streamed down her face. She ran past him down the street.

            Justin ran inside and found Sarah who was talking to Chris. “What the hell is wrong with Megan?” Justin asked stepping in front of Chris. “First its I have no feelings for you, now she’s saying something’s true and I don’t know what! What the fuck is wrong with her?”

            Sarah looked over at Chris who nodded for her to tell him. “You kissed someone else,” She said quietly

            “What?” he asked confused.

            “You kissed someone else!” She yelled, “That’s why she broke up with you! She loves you so much Justin but you broke her heart! She just can’t see you with anyone else!” Sarah yelled, “I’m sorry” She said and walked out of the party. She got in her car and drove to find Megan.

            “I never kissed anyone else when we were dating” Justin said to Chris “I would have told you Chris, If I had.”

            “I know, but I couldn’t get anyone to believe me. And then you started dating the girl and I didn’t know what to think anymore.”

            “You mean Juli’s the girl who everyone thinks I made out with?”

            He sighed, “J, she went to Megan’s and told her that she and you had kissed each other. Megan flipped out”

            “I should have known,” He said rubbing his eyes. “Look, Juli kissed me at her house. But I told her that I had a girlfriend who I love so much and to leave everyone that I know alone. Obviously she didn’t get the picture” He sighed “And that just fucked up my entire relationship with Megan. She succeeded in whatever she wanted to do,” He said shaking his head and walking away.

            “Justin” Juli said running up to him.

            “Don’t even try Juli, I know what you did. So give up this fucking act.” He said and walked away from her. She just smiled and walked out of the house. Justin drove around town for a while trying to think about what to do not knowing where to go or what to think anymore.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki