Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Finally after an hour of driving around he drove to Megan’s apartment. He ran up the flight of stairs and banged on the door. Sarah came to answer it.

            “Hi” She said walking out of the apartment and closing the door slightly so he couldn’t get in.

            “I need to see Megan!” He said trying to push past her but she wouldn’t budge.

            “I’m sorry Justin but she doesn’t want to see anyone right now. She is so upset and I think she’s fallen asleep from crying so much. Please just give her tonight to sleep and stuff and come back tomorrow morning”

            “Fine” He said and started to walk away but stopped at the top of the stairs and turned back towards her. “Sarah, so you know I didn’t kiss Juli, she kissed me. The second time Juli kissed me and Megan saw it, I admit I kissed her back. I wanted to make Megan jealous, it was a mistake.” He sighed and ran back down the stairs to his car.

            Sarah closed the door to the apartment and walked around the couch where Megan was sitting. “Did you hear all that?” Sarah asked, “I thought you were asleep”

            “I was until I heard his voice.” A tear rolled down her cheek. “Maybe he is telling the truth. He’s never lied to you before right?”

            “Never, he’s always told me what was going on.” Sarah shrugged

            Megan smiled a little and lay back down on the couch. “Maybe he’ll come back tomorrow and I can talk to him, really find out what is going on”

            “That sounds good, but for now you should sleep and get rested. Its been a rough night”

            “Yeah” Megan said and got up. “Hey I noticed a little tension between you and Chris. Is everything ok?”

            “Yeah, they’re fine” She smiled walking into the kitchen.

            “Are you sure?” Megan asked following her.

            “Yes, I’m sure. Now go get in bed, and I’ll clean up the kitchen.”

            “Okay” Megan said regrettably and walked back into her room.

            The next day Sarah purposely left early so she wasn’t around in case Justin came back to talk to Megan. Just as she got in her car however, her cell phone rang.

            “Hello?” She asked backing out of her parking spot.

            “Hey its Chris”

            “Hey what’s up?”

            “Nothing really. Um… I was wondering if you wanted to meet for breakfast, I need to talk to you about something”

            “Ok, um…where?”

            “Bickfords on Place Avenue?”

            “Okay see you there” She said and hung up. She knew what was probably coming and even though she was dreading she knew she had to go and get it over with. 20mins later she walked into Bickfords and found Chris sitting in a booth in the back.

            “Hi” She said sitting down

            “Hey” He said looking at her then down at his drink that he was playing with. “I thought we should talk” He said softly.

            “Yeah?” Sarah asked trying to get it out of him. “Chris, I know what you’re going to say so just say it”

            He took a deep breath. “I don’t think we should date anymore.”

            “That’s what I thought” Tears brimmed her eyes. Even though she knew it was coming she didn’t realize it would still hurt.

            “There’s more” This took her by surprise, what else could there be? “With everything that is happening to everyone I think its best that I tell you this before someone else does” He closed his eyes “Last night after you left the party, I met this woman, and well one thing led to another”

            “You slept with someone else?” She asked with disbelief

            “No, but I did make out with her and well I’m really into her. That’s when I knew that we couldn’t keep dating and pretending our relationships okay, when its not”

            “Oh” She said trying to breath properly as she stood up. “Well at least you told me and broke up with me the next day” The words stung as she said it.

            “I’m sorry,” He said looking up at her. “Can we still be friends? I don’t want to loose that. We were friends before we even started dating”

            “Yeah, we can” She smiled a little. “Well I’m going to go. I’ll talk to you later, call me or something”

            “Okay, bye Sarah”

            “Bye” She said and walked out of the restaurant and got in her car. Once she sat down though, the tears started and she couldn’t stop.

            Meanwhile Megan was cleaning the apartment out of a nervous habit. She couldn’t believe that Justin might be coming back to talk to her. All she wanted was the true story told directly to her. Finally at 10:30am there was a knock on the door. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

            “Please let me explain everything!” Justin said quickly just in case she closed the door on him.

            “Okay” She said moving aside and letting him in the apartment. “Have a seat” She said pointing to the couch then grabbing two sodas from the fridge and walking over to the couch and sitting down herself.

            “Okay, when you broke up with me I was devastated. It was really random and caught me off guard. So while I was depressed about that stuff I started talking to Juli again even though she had made life hell with Judi and JC. We were only talking and stuff, just friends, nothing more. I asked her to Lance’s party because I think deep down I knew you were going to be there and so it was something to make you jealous. Then after a little while I started getting annoyed with everyone talking about how I was there with Juli and all the feelings I had about you were all coming back even though you were cold shouldering me. So I thought that the best thing to make you jealous would be to kiss Juli. I didn’t know that Juli had gone to you and pretended that she and I made out. Unfortunately she did kiss me but I pushed her away immediately cause you’re the only one I want.” By now tears were streaming down Megan’s face. He put his drink down and turned her towards him brushing the tears away from her eyes. “I love you Megan so much I would never in my wildest dreams cheat on you. I am not that type of a guy. I know what its like to be cheated on and that’s the last thing I would ever want to do to anyone.” After a couple seconds of her not saying anything he started to get anxious. “I really am” He was cut off by Megan’s lips kissing him patiently.

            “I forgive you!” She said when they broke from the kiss and hugged him tightly. “I love you too”

            He smiled brightly and kissed her again. They broke apart just as Sarah came through the door. She stopped dead as she saw them kissing again. “Glad to see you two are back together” Sarah said trying to smile but there was no energy left in her to do it. She closed the door and walked into the kitchen getting herself a drink.

            “Are you okay?” Megan asked

            “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just tired I guess, so I’m going to go nap, I’ll see ya’ll later” She waved and walked into her room. She decided not to tell Megan and Justin what was going on since they had just gotten their relationship back, they didn’t need any more problems in their lives.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki