Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Sorry it took so long to get this out, its just a little chapter this time.

"I’m glad everythings back to normal with everyone" Justin said looking over at the picture that was sitting on the table. He picked it up so they could look at it closer. "Do you remember this picture?"

"Yeah, it was Sarah’s birthday" Sarah was in the center of the photo with Chris on the right of her, Meg on the right with Justin next to her and behind them was JC and Judi, Lance and Joey and Katie. "Everyone looks so happy, that’s how its supposed to be"

"Yeah, and it will be that way again" Justin smiled putting the photo back down. "Want to go grab some lunch?"

"Sure let me go tell Sarah" She jumped up and knocked on Sarah’s door.

"Yeah?" She asked not opening the door.

"Justin and I are going out to eat. I’ll see you later"

"Bye!" She yelled wiping the tears from her face. "stop crying" Sarah said to herself "He’s not worth it"

Meanwhile Chris had decided to go to JC's to talk to him.

"Hey" JC said letting him into his house.

"Hey, hows things with you?"

"Pretty good" He smiled. He loved having things back to normal with Judi. "What about you?"

"I don't know, have you heard yet?"

"About what?" JC asked confused as they sat down in his living room.

"I.." He started but he didn't want to finish saying it. "I broke up with Sarah"

"You what?" JC asked in disbelief "After everythings that happened with everyone you choose now to break up with her. Are you nuts Chris? What made you break up with her?"

"I kind of made out with someone at the party yesterday. I really like her, i don't know why. But I figured it was better to break up with Sarah because then she wouldn't be crushed when she found out and i wouldn't have to pretend that I love her"

"You don't love her anymore? When did this come about? I thought you guys always got along?"

"We've been fighting so much lately. It felt like a sign to break up ya know?"

"Okay so whose this girl that you like enough to break it off with Sarah?" JC asked sitting back.

"Juli" He coughed so JC could barely make out the name.

"Please do not tell me you just said Juli"

"I did"

"Your freaking kidding right? Please tell me your playing some joke"

Chris hesistated but finally said "I'm not kidding"

JC stood up "What the f are you thinking? She's tried breaking both MINE and JUSTINS relationships up and now your dating her. And think you like her more then Sarah! You've got to be mental!"

"Will you stop yelling at me! I do like her. I don't have a clue why like i said."

"You better keep that bitch away from any of us. She is to never be in our lives again. So date her somewhere where we won't meet her. And a little piece of advice, don't tell sarah that its Juli who your dating. She would be so devastated!"

"Fine, I understand! I've got to go, I'll talk to you later." Chris said geting up and walking towards the door.

"alright, just remember don't even think about bring her around."

"Okay!" Chris said and slammed the door shut. That wasn't the conversation he wanted to have with JC. There was more eating at him but now he felt he couldn't talk to him about it.

JC dialed Judi's number as soon as Chris closed the door. "Hello?"

"I've got something big to tell you".....

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki