Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            “What?” Judi asked

            “I just found out that Chris is now dating Juli”

            “No way! Does Sarah know?

            “No”

            “I’ve got to tell her”

            “No Judi, it would devastate her considering he dumped her for Juli” He said quietly. He didn’t want to tell Judi that.

            “He did what now? Oh I can’t wait to talk to him”

            “No!” He said sitting down “I’m already harping on him for it and I don’t even want to know what Justin is going to say when he founds out. Just make sure whoever you tell doesn’t let Sarah know okay?”

            “Okay, I promise,” She said and decided it was a good idea to change the subject, “Hey, you want to get together today?”

            “Of course want to come over at 3?”

            “Sure, see you soon”

            “Okay bye”    

            “Bye hun” They hung up and Judi went to get ready.

            After Megan and Justin went out to lunch and were on the way back Justin’s cell started ringing.

            “Hello?” He asked

            “Hey its Chris, we need to talk. Can I meet you somewhere?” He sounded frantic.

            “I’m kind of busy today since I’m hanging with Megan” He said smiling over at Megan before returning his eyes to the road.

            “Please Justin, half an hour that’s it. It’s important”

            “Fine, I’ll come by your place in a half hour okay?”

            “Okay thanks, bye” Chris hung up before Justin could say anything else. Justin put his phone down and shook his head.

            “I’m sorry Megan I’ve got to meet Chris real quick. Can I drop you off and then come get you when I’m done so we can go out somewhere?”

            “Of course. Everything okay?”

            “I don’t know yet” He dropped Megan off not longer after and headed for Chris’.

            “Hey” Chris said opening the door.

            “Okay, what’s up? It sounded urgent”

            “I have to tell you something but you can’t flip out at me okay?” Justin nodded “I’ve told JC already that I um… made out with Juli at the party last night. Actually I broke up with Sarah for her”

            “You what?” Justin asked in disbelief “After everything that happened?”

            “You said you weren’t going to flip out”

            “We that was before you told me what you did. God Chris, she broke up two of your best friends relationships”

            “I know that!”

            “Well I guess she succeeded in really breaking up at least one of our relationships.”

            “There’s one other thing… I didn’t tell Sarah that I broke up with her for Juli”

            “Well yeah, that’d probably kill her” He shook his head. “Just tell me why you like her so much?”

            “I don’t know. She was really easy to talk to her and she’s kind of cute. I don’t know why I made out with her before I broke up with Sarah”

            “I don’t know either. I will tell you one thing though, keep her away from all of us”

            “I get it!” Chris said frustrated. They were supposed to be his best friends and now he can’t turn to any of them for advice on her without them yelling at him. “I just wanted to let you know in person cause of what happened with you and her”

            “Well thanks. I’ve got to go get back to Megan. Call me later or something okay?” He said trying to be an understanding friend. He didn’t want to just push Chris away for making a stupid mistake.

            “Alright,” Chris said walking him to the door. “Thanks for listening and I’m sorry”

            Justin just smiled at him as he left the house and drove back to Megan’s.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki