Whats happening to everyone? by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


. He ran up the three flights of stairs to the apartment. “Hey” Megan said opening the door.

            “Hey, is Sarah in her room?”

            “Yeah, what’s up?”

            “I’ll tell you in a minute” He knocked on Sarah’s door.

            “Come in!” She yelled

            “Hey” He said closing the door.

            “Hey I thought you were going out with Megan when you got back? Is everything okay?”

            “I needed to talk to you”

            “Okay” She said sitting up.

            “Since I’ve met you we’ve always been honest with each other about everything. So why didn’t you tell me about Chris?” He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

            “I didn’t want to make things sad since you just got your relationship back with Megan. You know what bugs me though?” Justin shrugged “That I don’t know who this girl is. Her name or anything” She looked straight at him. “Do you know?” He shook his head. “Don’t lie to me Timberlake,” She said standing up “You know the person”

            He took a deep breath. “Its one of my friends, her names June and I introduced them a couple weeks ago and I guess they hit things off. I didn’t know anything about a relationships escalating.”

            “Its not your fault” She half smiled.

            He walked over to her and hugged. “Everything will be okay” He reassured her “You’ve still got all of us”

            “Thanks” She said pulling away from him. “I’m sure Meg’s waiting for you so go have fun for the rest of the day”

            “Okay, I’ll call you later okay?”

            “Okay, bye” She smiled. She watched him leave and she was that he was her true friend.

            “Alright what happened?” Megan asked as they left the apartment and started down the stairs.

            “Chris broke up with Sarah for someone else”

            “Oh my god”

            “I told her that Chris is dating one of my friends”

            “What?” She asked hitting in the arm. “Why would you…”

            “No Meg” He said interrupting her. “See that’s not true, I was trying to hide the identity of the person that Chris is really dating. He’s really dating…” He paused. He didn’t want to see her reaction so he started walking in front of her. “Juli”

            “You’re kidding” She said stopping on the stairs

            He stopped a few stairs away “No”

            “What in the world is he thinking?”

            “I don’t know. He said he just likes her”

            “Sarah doesn’t know?” Megan asked slowly edging her way backwards up the stairs.

            He shook his head “No”

            “I’ve got to tell her” She said turning around. He stopped her at the top of the stairs.

            “No, Meg it would kill her. Just let her think its my friend” He pleaded

            “Okay, fine”

            “Thank you” He smiled “Come on, lets go out” He took her hand as they walked down to the car.

            For the next month Chris managed to keep Juli away from everyone and for a month Sarah didn’t know until…

            “Sarah are you getting something?” JC asked walking over to her at the magazine rack in the grocery store.

            “Yep, couple of magazines” She smiled. Her favorite thing to do was read gossip magazines since she found them funny. “Where’s Judi?”

            “In line, we better go find her”

            “Okay” Sarah said and squeezed by people to get into line with her. They paid and headed for the car laughing at the fact that Judi bought so many groceries. She started flipping through the magazine and stopped on the spot when she saw Chris and Juli kissing in one of the pictures. The caption read “Chris Kirkpatrick and girlfriend Juli, dating a month or so now, at a Charity event in L.A.”

            “Sarah what’s wrong?” JC asked when they were at the cars and saw her stopped a few feet away.

            She walked up to him angrily and showed him the picture. “How long have you known? I know you were at this event and probably saw them.”

            “I didn’t…”

            “Don’t lie to me JC” she said frustrated

            “Since he broke up with you, he came to me afterwards and told me”

            “I can’t believe all of you were lying to me” She shook her head. “Judi get a ride with JC, I’ve got some people to go see” Without another word she got in her car and headed for Justin’s house. She rang the doorbell repeatedly until he answered.

            “Sarah” He said shocked to see her in the middle of the afternoon.

            “You lied to me!” She said walking in the house.

            “What are you talking about?” He asked confused.

            “This” She threw him the magazine. He caught it and looked the picture. “I’m sorry”

            “So you knew yet YOU out of all people made me think it was one of your friends from back. What am I like the center of some joke or something with everyone?” She nearly yelled. “We said we’d always tell each other when something was up with our girlfriend or boyfriend and if it came to ex’s. For Christ sakes I set you up with Megan. You broke that trust we had Justin. God you’ve become one of my best friends, like another brother to me and then this shit happens. I guess we weren’t as close as I thought.”

            “I didn’t want to tell you cause I didn’t want to you to get hurt”

            “Well too late for that” She said walking towards the door.

            “Sarah just stop and talk to me.”

            “I’m too angry at everyone to talk right now, I’ll call you when I want to talk to you.” She walked out of the house and slammed the door shut.

            He sighed and sat down on the couch


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki