From Me To You With Love by Keediluv


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Name: Kijuana/Keediluv
Title of Story: From Me to You with Love
Rating: G
Email Address: Keediluv19@hotmail.com


From Me to You with Love


Ki’ara


It took me three years to get to this point in my life.  I’ve wanted a man like you forever.  I love you so much it scares me.  You’re a dream come true and I thank GOD everyday for blessing me to wake up beside you…. You’re everything.


Justin


I never thought it possible to have someone like you in my life.  Someone so beautiful, caring, gentle even when my ego gets the best of me.  As I stand here and look into your eyes I know that I’ve done something right.  I was smart enough to follow you on that October day and now on the third anniversary of our meeting, we wed. 


Ki’ara


On this day Justin R. Timberlake, I pledge my unconditional love, honor, and respect to you and you only.  Although I don’t cook as well as your mother, I promise to make you as comfortable in our new home as you are in your family’s home.  Accepting the good with the bad, the happy with the sad, the beautiful days with the scary, I give you my heart.  Now and forever.


Justin


On this day Ki’ara C. Kensington, I pledge my unconditional love, honor and respect to you and you alone.  Waking up to your beautiful face every morning will get me through my darkest hour.  I’m forever indebted to you for helping me get past the hurt and what I love the most is that from the moment we met, you haven’t changed your love for me.  To have someone trust you with his or her life is a great responsibility and I thank you for never wavering with me.  I look forward to every moment we have in this life together.  Forever and Always.
The minister completes the ceremony as I look at my best friend and her new husband with glee, hoping they know how much I loved them both.  I think Justin’s a wonderful man and I know he’s going to treat her right.  I pray they know how much they inspired me to do what I did.
Two days later…



“Thank everyone for coming to our housewarming/gift opening party.  We appreciate all the love and support from all of you and I thank you for not getting cheap stuff.”  Ki’ara said smiling.


“Okay, now all of you beautiful people have to leave so my new wife and I can get to the airport in time.  Thanks again and we’ll see you when we get back.” Justin said.  After everyone said they’re good-byes, Justin found my gift
beneath the table.


“Baby, we have on more present to open.”  Ki’ara sat down the new silver her new cousin bought for them and came to her husband’s side.  Justin ripped the box open and found a smaller box.  After finding several smaller boxes inside each other, he finally got to they’re present.  It was a key, a locket and a note.  He gave the locket to Ki’ara as he read the note.  It said:
I’m happy to know you received my present.  I’m extremely sorry that I’m not there with you but I held out for as long as I could.  Inside the locket is the picture we took together the day before I left you.  I know it must have been hard for you guys to go on without me but just know I wouldn’t have had it any other way.  I love you both so much and you better make each other happy.  I’ll be watching.


From Me to You with Love,


Danielle


P.S.- I’ll tell God you said hi. 

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki