Big Machine by ssfoxx


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

Not specifically anything, but this story was inspired by the whole JC/Eva relationship.  That and I this is my favorite work of mine.

I don't know why I love you. I saw you in the club last night, sipping some fruity drink with your latest boytoy. I'm sure you picked him out just an hour earlier. It's not like you have trouble finding men. You're gorgeous and you know it. It's your tool to get anything you ever wanted. Your beauty is your happiness.

Ecstasy is all you need, living in the big machine. Oh, you're so vain.

It seems to me that there's a different one every week. Are you looking for a relationship? This isn't the way to do it. After all, it's only sex. Sex alone only leads to problems. Only your solution is to start from the beginning again. Give it up honey, it's not going to work.

Now your world is way too fast. Nothing's real and nothing lasts, and I'm aware.

How did it start? With me. I was attracted to you, your personality. (That's right, not you beauty.) But you weren't ready for what I wanted. You're so superficial; the thoughts, the emotions, the person, that's not what you're ever in it for. Maybe you tried that once and it didn't work for you. So you threw me out, found someone who didn't want to get in deep. I know you're using the men to try and make me despise you. But don't be fooled, it's not going to work.

I'm in love, but you don't care.

I told you. I still tell you. Even when you aren't there to hear it. I won't stop; I can't stop. I know it frustrates you. You don't believe I can still love you after all you've done to me. I do, no matter how many men you test me with. I will, until the day you see I could never lie to you.

Turn your anger into lust, I'm still here, but you don't trust at all. And I'll be waiting.

When you can't find someone new, you turn to the reliable source: me. Of course I give in to you. For a few hours you are mine. With you lying next to me, I can pretend that you love me like I you. You could almost say I live for it. Those few moments I satisfy your needs gets me through. They make everything worth while; they make this life worth it.

Love and sex and loneliness, take what's yours and leave the rest. So I'll survive. God it's good to be alive.

Still, it hurts waking up to reality. My brain knows what you're doing to me, but my heart refuses to listen. It never sees it coming when you leave, and the pain is just as strong each time. It refuses to learn; no, I refuse to let it learn.

I'm torn in pieces. I'm blind and waiting for you. My heart is reeling. I'm blind and waiting for you.

That's why I hold on. I hold on so tightly that I begin to love you for what you do to me. You're far from perfect, but I don't think I could ever love anyone that was. For all your wrongdoings, you are made all the more human to me. I'm beginning to no longer recognize what's right and wrong. It's all right, just because it's you.

Still in love with all your sins. Where you stop and I begin, and I'll be waiting.

You know what I like to think? I like to think you do it because you really are looking for love. You're just afraid of it. You're terrified to fall in love. You've run so far away that the paths back are dark and mysterious. You want to return, but you're not sure you can face it. Well, no one ever discovered wonder without having to face dread.

Living like a house on fire, what you fear is your desire. It's hard to deal. I still love the way you feel.

I may be blind, but not blind enough to see that it hasn't taken its toll on you. You're hurting inside because even after all the men, you're no happier. Just the other day you broke down in front of me. Told me that you were going to see a counselor, who ended up putting you on antidepressansts. I really respect you for going to see him. Admitting to yourself that you have a problem was not an easy thing to do, but you were able to. See? All you do is give me more reasons to love you.

Now this angry little girl, drowning in this petty world, oh who you run to. Swallow all your bitter pills, that's what makes you beautiful.

You told me that the only way you would be worthy of me was if you were an entirely different person. Screw worthiness, there is no worthy. I didn't fall in love with a different person. I fell in love with you.

You're all or not. I don't need what you ain't got.

They're all excuses. You've run out of real reasons to drive me away, so you just make up new ones. Soon enough you'll run out of even those. There isn't anything more you can do to me. I'll always love you, no matter what.

I'm torn in pieces. I'm blind and waiting for you. My heart is reeling. I'm blind and waiting for you.

Some day we'll be together. In my heart, I know it.

I'm blind and waiting for you. I'm blind and waiting for you.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki