Undesirable by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 11
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This one may be a bit short but it's improtant.. so enjoy!!

The court hearing for Josh and his ego is only a week away and I feel as if I’m not prepared, even though everyone says I am. They keep on telling me how I have the best case out of the two of us; but even then, Josh having the best father award from Sara is not going to change any of that.

Josh turned up the other day, with his lawyer, just for a visitation with Sara. He was wearing a suit and everything. It was one of those times where he wanted to take Sara alone somewhere. I asked him where he wanted to go, and he refused to tell me. Kept on saying I was being nosy and to stay out of it. But even though I knew that the lawyer was there, and Josh probably wouldn’t let him disappear with my child, I still refused to let him go alone.

So he had a full blown Josh fit, as usual and I told him that if he wanted to continue acting like a child he should leave. But he doesn’t and he’s still here, still arguing with me.

“It’s always like this Lila,” he says and I nod in agreement, looking up to him.

“Yeah it is, you always come over and ask to take Sara somewhere without me,” I say and he shakes his head.

“And you never let me take her. Can’t I have one hour alone with her?” Josh asks angrily and I shake my head.

“No Josh, and you want to know why?” I ask and he nods, “Because of last time”

“Last time nothing happened,” Josh lies and I shake my head at him.

“Are you serious? Josh last time you disappeared with our daughter for over three hours!” I yell and Josh glares at me.

“We didn’t disappear,” Josh states, “We were at the zoo.”

“I know where you were Josh,” I reply and he laughs.

“Then why did you say we disappeared?” Josh asks levelly.

“Because you said you were to be back in two hours and were not!” I say and begin to walk away from him in case I beat him.

“Josh is this true?” I hear his lawyer hiss in his ear, but Josh just shrugs him off and walks towards me.

“Lila come on don’t be mad,” Josh says and I turn to face him.

“Not be mad? Josh you are impossible do you know that?” I ask and look away from him, “You turn up here and expect me to just accommodate your needs and when I don’t you have a full blown fit.”

“I didn’t mean to upset you,” Josh says with sincerity and I shake my head.

“No Josh you never mean anything,” I say, “So I am not going to believe you when you tell me you didn’t mean to upset me.” Josh sighs and tried to take my hand, I pull away from him.

“You stopped believing me a long time ago,” he says and I nod.

“Oh you just figured that out all by yourself did you?” I ask him angrily, “I’ve been telling you that for ages, since the day you said I ruined your life.”

“I never said you ruined my life,” Josh says and I laugh.

“Yes you did Josh!” I say with a laugh, “Gosh, you are the king of forgetfulness you know that?”

“You know what Lila? I’m not going to stay here and listen to this, because every time I come here this is all I get. Shit from you and Alex,” Josh says as he begins to leave

“Good, then you can go and stop bugging me,” I say adamantly, “But say good bye to your child before you go, or will you forget again?”

“I won’t,” he says softly and looks around, “I’ll go say bye to her then I’m going. Good bye Lila.” As he walks to the back to say goodbye to Sara, I am shocked. That is one of the few times Josh has been courteous in a conversation.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki