Undesirable by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 11
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
okay guys i know i haven't updated in a while but i did give you two chapters so enjoy!!

Now the next time Sara and I actually see Josh in the flesh its a few weeks later. In fact, it’s a month later. I had just picked Sara up from school and guess who was there? Sitting on the porch steps in all his glory? Josh Chasez. Can you imagine? It was a sight to behold, and luckily for his ego, Sara loved that he was there.

In fact, she ran right up to him, falling into his arms and get this, he actually picked her up and swirled her around. Like he’d been doing it forever, it was a sight to see, trust me.

Josh smiled, and looked all happy and shit, and for a while we fitted together like the perfect family. That almost made me forget why he was there, he didn’t utter a word or explanation. That was until he opened up that big fat mouth of his and now I almost wish he’d just kept mute. I was afraid of what he’d say, to be honest I preferred Josh when he was silent.

It’s like every time he opens his mouth a disaster happens or he makes himself look like an ass, now is one of those times, those disaster times. He still wants Sara to meet his parents. Parents who despise me, and who by some miracle, ended up still loving their son who treats them like elephant dung. And Josh wants me to put our child through that? He has got to have serious issued if he thinks I’ll just let him take her. After five years of being absent, I don’t believe him, in fact I never believe him now days.

Now, not only does he want Sara to meet his parents, he also wants part time custody of her. When I heard that I nearly fell about laughing, but then I had to recompose myself and tell him no. Straight up no way, in fact we ended up arguing about it like always.

“No,” I say and Josh puts his hands on his hips and looks at me confused.

“Why not?” he asks, “I’m her father, I should be allowed to see her when ever I want.”

“And you are allowed,” I say rolling my eyes, “But you don’t come when you say you will, and turn up unexpectedly. When we do hear from you its months later. You think I’m going to let you take my child? How do I even know you’ll come when you’re supposed to? Or will you conveniently forget as always?” I wait for him to reply, and he takes a while. Probably formulating the perfect answer in his head.

“I won’t,” he replies, as if this will satisfy me.

“You won’t what?” I ask, I want to hear it from his lips. When Josh says something, he means something totally different, PRESUMING I can read his mind. His words are full of bullshit.

“I won’t abandon her,” he says and begins to bat his bloody eyes at me. Does he really think I’ll fall for that old trick?

“Don’t bat your eyes at me. I won’t fall for your old dog tricks, you’ve abandoned her for five years,” I point out and he sighs, stuck at what to say.

“No I didn’t, I sent the ten thousand dollars in support,” he says and I laugh out loud.

“Yes, because you thought that would buy your way out of fatherhood. But let me tell you it doesn’t you need to be there all the time,” I reply looking at him. “Not when it pleases you.”

“But it doesn’t please me that I haven’t been there,” Josh says softly, feeling like a total fool because I’ve caught him with his hand in the cookie jar.

“Well you should have thought about that before you up and disappeared,” I reply, “You told me from the day she was born you would be there. In fact, if I remember correctly you said you wanted to make it up to me and be there for me and Sara, but where were you?” And now Josh is stunned into silence before he answers me, and he comes up with one of his perfect Josh answers.

“I was busy,” he says and now I do laugh. He was probably busy screwing all sorts of things.

“Yeah you were too busy to recognise you had a child,” I reply knowing that the words coming from his mouth are utter and total lies.

“No actually I was busy making money so you and Sara could live the life you do,” Josh answers and my mouth drops to the floor. This life? The only reason me and Sara live the way we do is because I have to work two jobs and with a bit of help form Alex. Josh hasn’t even given one cent towards raising his child, because guess what, that ten thousand dollar check? The one that everyone, including myself, keep on referring to? Yeah as soon as it came to us, I tried to bank it for Sara’s good, and guess what it bounced.

“Live this life? Ha Josh I can laugh at that,” I say and try not to slap him silly.

“Why? Do you even remember that I sent you that check? The one you always bring up,” Josh says and I roll my eyes.

“I always bring it up because as you seem to forget that even though you sent us a check it bounced, I wanted to remind you of that,” I answer and Josh has to reply to that. He some how manages to find the answers for everything.

“It didn’t bounce,” he says as if I’m as dumb as a dodo.

“It did Josh, do you know what happened when I tried to bank it? They arrested me, for fraud, they only let me go after Alex came and explained to them what a real fucking ass you are,” I reply angrily, “So don’t tell me it didn’t bounce.”

“Okay fine, it didn’t bounce. Three days after I sent it I realized I didn’t have that much money so I cancelled it and didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to hurt Sara,” Josh replies and I have to laugh.

“Well it did hurt her, she had to find her mother in jail, and don’t give me that crap about not having any money in your account okay? You’re as rich as a cow that lives off his parents, you can afford ten thousand dollars,” I say, “And besides I thought you were busy making money for Sara and I could live the life we do.” Josh just looks at me in stunned silence, wondering how to get himself out of this jam.

            “I was,” Josh replies still trying to defend himself with the same shit that got him in this twist.

            “Yes, you were busy making sure that you didn’t have to look after a child. God Josh, you are so full of shit, as usual,” I say, and at that I walk over to the door and open it, looking at him, waiting for him to get the hint and leave. “I think you should go.”

            “What about me having partial custody of Sara? Josh asks returning to the issue at hand and not moving a foot from his spot.

            “I told you no,” I reply tapping my foot on the floor impatiently. “Now if you wish to go ahead with it then call you lawyer and fight me for it, but I doubt any one with half a brain would give you that right.”

            “Fine then,” Josh grumbles angrily. “You’ll be hearing from my lawyer.”

            “Good now go,” I say pointing to the garden. “Before I call the cops, seeing as you just turned up here so I can call that trespassing.” And again, without even a polite goodbye Josh leaves, as usual.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki