Untitled by Skitzo


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Two weeks later we found ourselves on our way to Pittsburgh, PA. in Amanda’s BMW. Did I forget to mention that she’s rich? Well not her but her family is LOADED! As long as she works part-time her daddy takes care of her. Spoiled bitch. Well, okay, so maybe she does do a lot of volunteer work around the community. So I guess it evens out.

 

          Alex offered to pay for our plane tickets but we decided a road trip was overdue. I mean it takes 1 whole day to get there. Less than a day with the way she drives.

 

            “Car. Car! CAR!” I screamed.

 

            “Oh shut up. I'm a good driver.”

 

            Yeah. Okay.

           

            “Lexi, my dear sweet girl. I do believe that you are in dire need of a makeover.”

 

            “Pass.”

           

            C’mon! You’ve lost 20 pounds; though you can’t tell with the baggy clothes you wear. No longer chubby. Now you’re thick baby. I’m telling ya, if you batted for my team I would be all over you. And you know you’d like it.”

 

            “Whatever. You know I don’t care about the way I look.”

 

            “Well then it is up to me my dear. Please? I bet you anything that by the end of this little vacation you will have gotten some digits if you let me do it. Guys might even take your mind off Alex.”

 

            Have I mentioned what a bitch she is yet?

 

            “No.”

           

            “Come on! If you don’t like it ill never attempt again.”

 

            “If I agree will you shut up and let me pick out a CD? Cuz this shit has to go.”

 

            “You don’t like Manson?”

 

            “No,” I replied reaching for the CDs.

 

            “Yes.”

 

            “Yes?”

           

            “Yes.”

            “Deal.”

 

            What had I gotten myself into?

 
 

           

            We pulled up to the hotel around 4 that afternoon and were faced with a mob scene.

 

            “Isn’t it nap time or something?”

 

            “They aren’t that young,” I said but was quickly put in my place when a girl no older than 7 walked by with ‘I <3 Justin’ on her face.

 

            “You were saying?”

 

            “Shut up.”

 

            We gathered outr luggage and walked inside.

 

            “Hello. How may I help you today?” the too perky for her own good blond behind the counter asked.

 

            “Yes. We have a reservation under Spencer. Alexander Spencer.”

 

            Of course we let him pay for the room. We’re not stupid.

 

            “Yes ma’am. Room 826.”

 

            After obtaining out key we were escorted by a really cute bellhop to our room. It was freaking huge! A common area, a kitchen, and two bedrooms both with king sized beds.

 

            “Jacuzzi!” I heard and laughed.

 

            “I love vacations.”

 

            “Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle. If it isn’t little Miss Lexi.”

 

            “Oh you’re a monkeys something alright,” I said turning around. “I missed you Alex. We can’t go that long without seeing each other again.”

 

            “I missed you too brat. Where’s Ellen?”

 

            “Gawking over the Jacuzzi.”

 

            “My name is not Ellen you ass monkey. And I missed you too.”

 

            We all stood there a moment hugging until someone cleared their throat.

 

            “Is this a private party or can I join in?”

 

            Alex laughed and started introductions.

 

            “Lance, this is Lexi and Amanda. Ladies, this is Lance.”

 
            Is it just me or did I see that certain look? No! Lance isn’t…is he? I looked at Amanda and she looked on ahead not giving me any help. He is gay. Alex is with someone. Alex is with someone who isn’t me. How come the floor never opens up and swallows you when you need it to?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki