Charmed by Sindi


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Fourth chapter hope you like it, Please review citicism is my favourite. Again ENJOY!
‘Cameron a big trip to the past’ Poppy whispered as they walked to the door ‘but I'm ready’ Poppy added cautiously just in case Cameron found a reason to turn back.
‘You sure’ Cameron asked softly fixing himself and figuring Poppy out for an uncertainty.
‘I am I'm just a bit tired’
‘How long did you use you powers?’ Cameron asked Poppy rolled her eyes as Cameron came up with a way to change her mind.
‘I was frantic about what to wear’
‘Poppy if your not careful you could pass out you powers sometimes drain your energy’ he informed her slowing down the pace to the door
‘Can we go?’ Poppy asked as she pulled him to walk faster
‘Poppy’ he repeated to get her to focus back on what he had just said
 
‘Don’t you think I know’
‘I think you forget’ Poppy stared at him coldly before ringing the bell.
 
‘Mother’ Poppy smiled enveloping her mother in a small hug
‘Poppy about time have you forgotten about us’ her mother broke the hug off folding her arms she didn’t take too kindly to kiss ups on which Poppy was trying to do and hide but failed.
‘School is busy mom’
‘That is not a strong excuse Poppy’ she turned he head to the man next to her
‘Cameron darling your looking very smart’
‘Hi’ Poppy rolled her eyes, as her mother made a fuss over Cameron since she adored him ever so much.
 
‘So what has bought this visit?’
‘Some news over lunch mom’ she nodded accepting the answer and lead the way inside the house, the house Poppy spent growing up with, what seemed to her, a burden. A gift she knew her parents would never accept so as a young child she hid it from mostly everyone.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
‘Mom and dad’ Poppy watched when they placed their forks down her mother gave her one of those looks she received so many times she coughed correcting herself.
‘Sorry mother father I really don’t know any other way to say it’
‘Well’ that’s Poppy’s mother doesn’t accept people beating round the bush
‘I have a gift’ Poppy whispered her confidence slowly evaporating in the now very hot room
‘A gift’ her mother looked at her rather curiously
‘Yeah...I can…you see move things…oh with my mind’ Poppy mumbled
‘Oh really’ her mother answered her voice slightly going higher as if the words that came out of her daughters mouth was unbelievably untrue.
 
‘Seriously and when I was 16 I mastered it with my hands’
‘And can we see this magical thing’ Poppy squinted her yes at her mother, she didn’t understand and didn’t believe her. Poppy on the other hand though had gained her confidence she looked at Cameron who was taking his jacket off then to her father who remained staring at his plate.   
 
‘Of course’ Poppy smiled fakely to her mother
 
Poppy focused on the simplest thing to do which is move the salt to her, the salt however seemed like it had a mind of it's own and didn’t budge for a good two minutes. Poppy focused her eyes from one object to another and could feel the tension rising in the room.
 
My powers are frozen Poppy thought to herself, Cameron kept his mouth zipped
 
‘Poppy it's wonderful you think this’ her mother was no going to patronise her about this
‘No mother’ Poppy answered back
‘I beg your pardon, Poppy you've said this so many times’ her mother sighed disappointedly ‘I thought you had grown up’
‘But’ Poppy tried to cut in but her mother wasn’t having any of it
‘Poppy’ he mother warned laughing gently to think her daughter was magical.
 
‘No’ Poppy cried back as the room began to shake
‘Poppy’ her mom screamed Poppy held on to the table to try an control the shake
‘I can't’
‘Poppy’ Cameron added
‘I'm trying’ she looked round at things in the air she close her eyes tight concentrating on being in control.
‘Poppy stop’ her fathers voice roared
 
‘Mr McMahon if you yell she’ll freeze and everything will break I suggest you calm down’. Poppy could hear Cameron but refused to look at him and give him a proud smile for standing up to her father
 
‘Stop this circus’ Poppy’s mother demanded
‘Circus… I'm not a freak’
‘Poppy cool calm’ Cameron’s voice tried to smooth it's way into her
‘Poppy’ her mothers voice cried out
‘Stop yelling’ Poppy cried out back to them
‘P’ Cameron used her nickname to calm her down
‘I can't control it’ Poppy sighed feeling defeated
‘You can, you can Poppy’
‘Why are you doing this?’ her mother asked slightly begging 
‘Me’ Poppy opened her eyes after what seemed so long
‘Stop scaring you mother’
’CUT IT OUT’ Poppy became angry an flew up into the air standing straight in mid air she raised a hand and lowered the items down and the shaking was stopping
‘Gently’ Cameron whispered as she levitated down
 
‘Dad I'm sorry’ Poppy apologised her hand slightly trembling at the catastrophe she caused though nothing was damaged physically relationships wee damaged through and through.
 
‘Mr McMahon Poppy is just 18 she can't deal with yelling or upsetting matters whilst using her powers’
‘She could’ve killed us’ Poppy gasped she wouldn’t have ever done that she turned to Cameron and gently stroked his hand as a thank you.
 
‘No she couldn’t and she wouldn’t your daughter isn’t a murderer, Poppy just wanted to show you the wonderful things she can do’
‘She a witch!’
‘I'm not a witch’ Poppy cried the room shaking lightly making heads turn to the temptress.
 
‘Poppy please it won't help the situation’ Cameron quietly said it seemed harsh to Poppy but she understood.
 
‘This is my fault’ her mother wailed holding her head in her hands in an act of despair.
 
‘No it's not anyone’s fault but a gift’ everyone looked round the room for who said that because the four at the table didn’t move their lips. Poppy turned to the door a smile appearing on her lips as she figured out who the voice really was.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki