The Day You Walked Away by Moose


Number of reviews: 32
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

This one's a little short, but I wanted to get something out to you all soon.....

so I'm all moved in, and this is the first thing that I've done :) Enjoy!

“James!” Justin called toward the bathroom. “The movie is about to start.” He shifted back on the bed and leaned over to turn off the lamp. The opening song for the pay-per-view movie they had ordered started to play, and Justin hummed along. A noise from the corner of the room took his attention from the TV and he glanced over to see Jamie emerge from the bathroom.

 

It was incredible to him, how she still managed to steal his breath. Clad in a baggy pair of sweatpants and a simple white tank top, the thought that he had never before seen anything as beautiful crossed Justin’s mind. He watched closely as she combed out her long blond hair and then threw it up into a messy bun. He could feel his pulse quicken as she made her way over to the bed and slid next to him. Breathing in her sweet scent he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.

      “You’re beautiful.” He whispered into her hair. Jamie looked up at Justin with a small smile.

      “You’re goofy.” She stated, her eyes twinkling. Justin couldn’t resist the temptation so he leaned in and captured her lips with his own.

 

Jamie turned in his arms and sat up more, creating a more comfortable position for them. Forgetting all about the movie playing in front of them, Justin’s hands slid to Jamie’s waist and he tugged at her until she moved to straddle his hips with her knees.

 

Breaking the kiss Jamie sat back slightly, her face mere inches from Justin’s. Both took quick, ragged breaths as they struggled for some sense of composure. Before she could grasp the situation, Justin’s lips were on hers again, and he had swiftly rolled them over so he now hovered over Jamie.

      James…” His voice was husky with emotion and his eyes we’re darkened by his need for this girl.

      “Justin…touch me.” She whispered before taking his lips in another kiss. Breathing heavy, Justin pulled back again to look down at his girlfriend. The air was charged with electricity and he could feel her body pressed against his. Everything male inside him was screaming to take advantage of this situation, and the look she was giving him made his heart pump faster.

      “Are…are you sure?” He managed to get out between kisses, his shirt already over his head and hers quickly on its way.

 

She stopped for a moment to look up at him. She could feel his heart beating against her chest, they were pressed so tightly. She could smell his skin, and taste his lips. The feeling of his body weight settled over her slim frame made thoughts of any kind damn near impossible to process. Except for one.

      “I need you.” With those few simple words Justin’s mouth came crashing down against hers and everything else slipped his mind. He focused all his attention on the girl beneath him, discovering every freckle, every curve, and every mark that adorned every inch of her skin. He took his time, making sure she was comfortable, and to also keep himself in check. If he didn’t keep it slow he feared that it would all be over too quickly and he wanted to savor every moment of this. Every touch, sigh, moan, kiss and anything else that happened between them, he planned to commit to memory.

 

Jamie’s thoughts were running parallel to Justin’s as she felt his warm breath slide across her bare stomach. She could feel his hands taking their time, slowly making their way down her body. It was almost torture. Jamie felt things she never thought possible as Justin took it upon himself to make this experience last. A whimper escaped her as Justin’s lips came in contact with the soft flesh of her thigh before moving on. She felt the rest of her clothing being removed, and then the slight touch of cold air as Justin paused to strip himself. Before long the warmth of his body again covered hers. A sharp intake of breath could be heard as Jamie felt the sensation of all of Justin’s skin melding with hers.

 

Climbing his way back up her body, Justin connected their mouths again before trailing kisses across her collar bone to her ear.

      “I love you James.” He whispered softly.

      “I love you too.” She managed to reply, her voice raspy, her breathing ragged. Jamie lost all other thoughts as she focused on the feelings and sensations Justin was creating. There was no moment of fear or apprehension, just the longing to be as close to this man as humanly possible. Losing herself in the moment, Jamie relaxed into the pillows and let everything else around her disappear.


 

Justin shifted underneath the covers, trying to block out the early morning sunlight that was creeping slowly through the blinds. He rolled onto his side, carefully opening his eyes against the intruding light. The sight that lay before him made his heart skip with the memory of the night before, and a slow grin started to make its way across his face.

 

Justin chastised himself, he really shouldn’t be grinning like this, but the thoughts of last night kept chasing through his mind and he couldn’t stop the smile from growing. Glancing over at the sleeping form next to him, he let out a deep sigh. If he had ever wondered what Heaven would be like, he need look no further than right here. To be honest, he couldn’t think of a place he would rather be. Having Jamie next to him, her warm bare skin pressed against his, her soft breaths fanning across his chest, her heartbeat sounding in time with his; this was all he needed.

 

It used to be that on the stage and in front of the crowds were the only place he longed to be. Now though, having shared something so sacred and special with the woman that he had given his heart to…he would gladly give up the fame and the money to spend the rest of his life wrapped in her arms.

 

Oh God…now he was sounding like a cheesy romance novel. Justin shifted again, bringing his lips down to the exposed shoulder of his sleeping girlfriend. She stirred slightly at the contact, but didn’t wake. Languidly moving up her shoulder to her neck Justin took his time savoring the taste of her.

      “Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Timberlake?” The muffled question caused Justin to halt his ministrations for a moment as he chuckled against her skin.

      “I thought I had already, but if it’s working….”

 

Jamie rolled over, tangling her limbs with Justin’s. “Mornin’.” She said with a yawn, pressing her face into his shoulder.

      “Hey, sleepy head.” He said, the grin forming across his features again. “How are you doing?”

 

Jamie looked up and him and their eyes locked. A slight blush crept to her cheeks and she broke their stare.

      “If you’re subtly trying to ask about last night…I’m doing wonderful.”

      “Then why are you hiding?” A trace of laughter laced his words.

      “Because…I don’t know. How are you supposed to act after something like that? I mean…” her voice dropped to a low whisper, “You saw me naked.”

 

Justin couldn’t help the laugh that rose from his throat. She was too adorable for her own good. Bringing his lips to hers for a brief kiss, he sank into the blankets so they were eye to eye.

      “What happened last night was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. As for this shyness…you have nothing to be shy or ashamed about. You are incredible; beautiful…there aren’t words to describe you.”

      “You’re just saying that so you can see me naked again.” She teased. Another laugh came from Justin before he leaned in close.

      “All I would have to do is lift the covers and I could see you naked right now.” He cooed while lazily tracing patterns across her bare stomach. She rolled her eyes at him, but smiled in his direction.

      “Justin…” Her tone was serious, and he knew that their moment was about to be shattered. “I have to go home today.” It was whispered, and her voice was laced with regret and sadness.

      “I know James, I know.” He shifted under the covers and propped his head up on his elbow. Taking her hand he rolled her over so she was facing him, and he softly kissed her forehead. “But I will be home in two weeks. I know there was talk about Europe, but they can’t make us go without time off first, I won’t do it.” He took a deep breath and continued.

 

“So you’ll go home tonight, and I will miss you every moment that you’re gone, but the time will pass, and before you know it I’ll be carrying you up my staircase and making sweet, passionate love to you in my bed.”

 

Jamie lightly hit his chest and laughed at the cheesy grin he flashed her.

      “I was starting to believe your little speech until it became about sex.”

 Justin’s eyes widened in shock.

      “You said s-e-x!” A bubble of laughter rose from Jamie’s chest and she rolled over further onto Justin’s lanky form. She kissed him heartily and sighed into his shoulder.

      “This is going to be absolutely terrible, isn’t it?”

 

Justin cleared his throat uncomfortably. He wasn’t sure what she wanted to hear, and he really didn’t know what to say to diffuse the situation, but he was going to try.

      “Yes, it’s going to suck. But I promise you that I will be on a flight home to you in two weeks.  As soon as the last show is over, I will be on a plane and I will not stop until you’re in my arms.  It’s going to be hard, but I know that we can make it. Besides, it’s just two weeks right?”  He lifted her chin so she was looking in his eyes.

      “Just two weeks…” Her voice was rough, holding back tears, and his heart broke a little more.

      “I love you James Rylee, more than I think you know. And I promise you that everything will be all right.  This is probably for the best anyway, because I don’t want you around Dave Malloy.”

 

She forced a smile for him and leaned down to catch his lips in a chaste kiss.  Sighing Jamie lowered herself onto Justin’s lanky form, her skin tingling at the contact.

 

Justin shifted slightly and cleared his throat. “Baby…” He managed to get out.

      “Mmmm?” She questioned, her face buried in the skin of his neck.  She was blissfully unaware of anything at the moment, until Justin shifted again.  Jamie lifted her head suddenly, catching a sheepish look on Justin’s face.

      “Well…you are nekked…” He blushed and Jamie laughed at him, finding his embarrassment cute.

      “Well…we can’t let an opportunity like that to go to waste.” She grinned and Justin’s eyebrows shot up in shock.

      “Wh-what do you mean?”  He questioned unstably, not wanting to assume anything that could get him in trouble, but the devilish way she was looking at him made it hard to think of anything else.

 

Still grinning, Jamie moved her body over Justin’s causing his eyebrows to rise even further, and for a moment she thought they were going to get lost in his hair line.  She leaned in to kiss him thoroughly before pulling the covers over both their heads and letting the moment take over.


 

She was gone.  Two hours ago Justin watched as Jamie boarded a plane and flew back to Orlando.  Gone. 

 

The past few hours had been rough on everyone.  Because Justin was in a foul mood, everyone else was trying to keep things calm and that was putting them all on edge.  There was potential for disaster and the fuse was short.

 

The show was in a little over an hour, but Justin couldn’t relax.  Jamie’s plane was scheduled to land while they were in the first few songs of their set, and he was upset because he wanted to talk to her personally so he knew that she had made it safely.  His mother was going to fly to Orlando as well, but she wouldn’t be able to make it until tomorrow, and Justin wanted to know that Jamie was going to be all right on her first night alone.  This would also be her first night alone since her father passed.

 

The door to the quite room swung open with a loud crash and everyone in the room jumped as Dave strolled in.  The smug look on his face was nauseating, and the members of *NSYNC were quite willing to wipe that look off.

      “I’m just checking to make sure that Jamie is gone and the rules of the agreement were followed.”  He scanned the room with another slimy grin and Joey held Justin down in his chair.

      “You know damn well the rules were followed, which is more than what I can say for you.  This is *NSYNC’s quite room, and it is for us and those that we allow.  You are NOT one of those people.”  It was Lance that spoke, which surprised everyone, but he was just as upset about this as the rest of the guys.

 

Dave gave one last sneer before exiting the room.  Joey took his arm from across Justin’s chest and Justin jumped from this couch to pace the room.

      “Arrogant asshole…sonufabitch…” The words that tumbled from his mouth were mumbled and hard to hear, but their meaning was very apparent.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki