Half Of Me Is You by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 6 : Send Off

It was 8:00A.M. and the alarm went off. JC groaned and slowly moved his hand to turn his alarm clock off. Kelsey groaned and moved slightly and clung tighter to him.

"Noooo. Don't go." Kelsey mumbled. JC turned his head to look at her sleepy figure and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I must get up, baby. I have to shower, eat breakfast, and say goodbye to the girls. You need to wake up too. So I can say goodbye to you as well."

Kelsey opened her eyes and looked at him. "I know. I know. I just wish you didn't have to go."

"I know, but I must and you know that." Kelsey smiled.

"Yeah, I do. As much as I support your career , I also am all for having you in my bed every night." JC chuckled.

"As am I, but it's just not possible when I have an album to make."

JC slid out of the bed and then smiled watching Kelsey get up too.

"You taking a shower now?" Kelsey asked walking around the bed to him and then pulling him against her for a sweet embrace.

JC kissed her forehead and squeezed her tight. "Yes, I am, but you can't join me because then I'll miss my flight."

Kelsey chuckled. "I see how it is, Mr. Chasez. If you don't want anymore of me before you leave then I'll let you go take your shower."

"Baby, don't tempt me. I really need to take my shower alone. "

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I just wish you had more time." JC smiled and then kissed her lips.

"Kels, I promise you that I'll make up for my absence when I return." Kelsey smiled happily.

"Mmm. That's one promise you better not break."

"I won't. I'll be dreaming about it when I'm in London."

Kelsey pecked his lips two times and then released herself from him.

"Go clean yourself and I'll go wake up the girls. Then when you're out, breakfast will be served."

JC grinned. "Okay, sounds good."



Kelsey went into Scout's room first and the baby was still sleeping. She grinned down at her little girl and didn't want to wake her. Yet, if she didn't wake her, Scout probably wouldn't like waking up and having her daddy already gone. So she gently picked up Scout and the baby wiggled a little bit. After being in Kelsey's arms for a moment, Scout opened her eyes and then started crying.

"Aw, baby. I'm sorry if you didn't like me picking you up. But, daddy is leaving this morning and you need to say bye bye to him."

"Waaa.Waaa."

"Hush, baby. It's okay. You can go back to sleep when daddy leaves. Don't cry, sweetheart."

Scout grabbed a piece of Kelsey's hair and pulled it.

"Ouch!" Kelsey exclaimed and looked at Scout's mischievous eyes that also were wet from tears."

"Waaa. Waaa." Scout continued.

Kelsey freed her hair and then went to sit in the rocking chair. She kissed Scout's forehead and then looked at her smiling.

"Now stop crying. It's okay. I'll go give you a bottle after we wake up Sami. Then you'll get to see daddy before he goes."

"Da da?"

"Yes,baby. He's leaving, but he'll say goodbye to you."

Scout's cries ended and Kelsey was happy for thay.

"Let's get out of here and wake up Sami." Kelsey said and got up from the rocking chair to exit the nursery.


Sami was up already and playing with her doll on her bed, when Kelsey and Scout came in to her room.

"Goodmorning Sami, I'm surprised you're up already."

"Hi mommy. Hi sissy. Daddy go?"

"Yeah, daddy goes pretty soon. You'll get to say goodbye to him, don't worry."

"Not like." Sami said frowning.

"Me neither, but he needs to. So we'll just have to miss him while he's gone."

"Where daddy?"

"He's washing himself, like a good boy. When he comes out of the bathroom we need to give him some breakfast. So why don't we go to the kitchen?"

"Okay, mommy." Sami said and got off her bed.

Kelsey and her girls then headed downstairs to the kitchen.


"Mmmm. Something smells good." JC said smiling as he walked into the kitchen after showering, shaving, and getting dressed.

"We make bweakfast, daddy." Sami said and ran over to him to cling to his leg.

"You did! What did you make me?" JC asked bending down to hug Sami.

"I made you some French Toast, dear." Kelsey said turning from the stove and looking at him.

"Sweet. I'm sure it'll be delicious." JC said.

JC picked Sami up and then helped her into her seat at the table. Then he took a seat next to Scout, who sat in her highchair banging on it.

"You playing drums?" JC asked with a smiled and kissed Scout's forehead.

"I think she's mad you're leaving and taking it out on her chair." Kelsey said with a chuckle.

"Is that so, baby?" JC said as he looked at Scout.

"Da da." she said.

"Yes, I'm sorry I'm leaving."

"Wuv Da da."

"Aw, I love you too, Scout."

"What about me, daddy?" Sami asked on the other side of him.

"Oh, of course I love you. I love you, mommy, and Scout so much."

"Okay, I make sure." JC chuckled.

"Now give me some breakfast, Kels."

Kelsey was just plating some French toast for him and spun around to put it in front of him.

"Here you are! Enjoy it. Heaven knows you'll probably be eatng fish 'n chips and mince meat pie and whatever else those bloody Londoners eat."

JC laughed and dug into the first bite. " Mmm. Sweetie, it tastes good. The syrup makes it delicious too."

Kelsey was glad for his approval. Then she cut up little bits on a plate for Sami. She gave Sami her breakfast and then took her own seat across from JC.

"So you have everything ready to go? Suitcase down here?" Kelsey asked.

"Yes, I do. I'm ready to go. I just wish I didn't have to leave you."

"I know, Josh, but we'll be fine. You'll be fine."

"Yeah, I know. If you need me for anything or god forbid there's an emergency, call me. I'll come back on the first flight."

"Don't be silly. You'll be in London for a week making beautiful music and the girls and I will have some good mommy and daughter time." JC smiled.

"You're right."

Kelsey smiled and the family finished their breakfast together.


It was about ten minutes before the limo was expceted to arrive. The Chasezes were in their family room and JC was looking out the front door.

"Well the limo will be here soon." JC said.

"Yeah, but you're sure you're good to go?" Kelsey asked holding Scout.

"Yes. You did a wonderful job packing."

"Well then why don't we start saying our goodbyes?"

"Yeah, we can. Oh you know what. Let me go quick jot some info for you." JC said and exited the room for the kitchen.

Kelsey waited a minute with the girls on the couch and then saw him reappear.

"Here's my flight number, my cell number even though you got it memorized, the supposed hotel number, and I'll call to let you know the studio I'm working at and it's number. Now don't hesitate to call me. Even though we'll be 7 hours difference, wake me up for anything." JC said.

"Okay, sweetie. Sounds good." Kelsey said and took the paper from him. The she pecked his lips.

JC lifted Scout out of Kelsey's arms and took her to hold himslef.

"Oh and baby, another thing."

"What, Josh?"

"You know how now are having new neighbors move in?"

"Yeah, so what about it?"

"If they do by chance move in or start moving in while I'm gone, just let them be." Kelsey looked at him amused.

"But why can't I say hi , if they move in?"

"I don't need you to go across the street and be like " Hi my name is Kelsey Chasez." Then they'll go Google you and find out you're married to the JC Chasez. Then they'll come over here and make up some story that their long lost cousin Bessie needs money for chemo and then they take our nice charity and start driving around in a Mercedes and wearing designer clothing. And then we were scammed. No, I won't have that."

"You're deranged. Google me? cousin Bessie? I think you're totally crazy at the moment, sweetie." Kelsey said laughing.

"But it could happen, Kels. That's why I want you to be careful. We need to feel the new neighbors out, before you try to start getting nice with them. As much as you and I are normal people when we're here at home, I'm not a normal person in the outside world and you need to remember that."

"Josh, I know! You don't have to give me your whole "I'm a Popstar" speech."

"I'm sorry, but you know what I mean, baby."

"I know, but couldn't I at least just tell them my first name?"

JC sighed and looked down at his watch before answering her.

"I suppose, baby. Just Kelsey. No Chasez."

"Got it. Is the limo going to be here? Saw you glance at the time."

"Yeah, I have like two minutes. So let's say goodbye."

Sami got off the couch and tugged at JC's jeans.

"Here take Scout back for a moment." JC said so he could pick Sami up. Kelsey took Scout and then smiled as JC lifted Sami up.

"I'm going to miss you, Sami. But, you be a good girl and don't be trouble for mommy." JC said

"I pwomise. I wuv you , daddy."

"Aw, I love you too." JC said and kissed her cheek. Sami then gave JC a kiss as well on his cheek.

"Thank you, baby. Daddy will call to make sure everything is okay, okay?"

"Okay." Sami said and reluctantly moved out of JC's arms as it was now Scout's turn.

"Da da." Scout said.

"Scout. Daddy has to leave you now. But, you be good for mommy. I'll see you again before you know it. I love you so much, sweetheart." JC said and hugged her tightly to him.

"Wuv Da da."

JC grinned and then his lips connected with her forehead.

"You'll be fine. I know you will."

JC then gently placed her on the floor and smiled seeing her take little steps to go pick up her teddy bear that was on the coffee table.

"We'll it looks like it's your turn." JC said smiling as Kelsey stepped closer to him.

Then a horn was heard out front.

"I guess we have to make it quick. You're ride is here." Kelsey said and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Sugar Pie." JC murmured against her forehead.

"I'll miss you too, Josh. So much. Make sure you call."

"I will."

Kelsey then kissed him hard knowing it was all she'd have for the week.

"Now you remember that kiss and come back home for more." JC grinned.

"Definitely. I love you, Kelsey."

"Love you too, Joshua."

"Well I need to go. Remember everything I told you and take care of my girls."

"Yeah, yeah, and don't worry about the girls." JC smiled and lifted his suitcase and then gave Kelsey one last peck.

JC opened the screen door and then yelled, "Bye Bye Sami! Bye Bye Scout!"

"Byyye!" Sami yelled.

"Bye bye." Scout said giving her little wave.

"Bye, honey. Have a safe trip." Kelsey said.

"Bye Kels, and I'm sure my trip will be fine. See you soon." JC said.

Kelsey then closed the door behind him and watched her husband get into the limo. She moved to the bay window in the family room and stared out it until the limousine was completely out of view.

"Okay, girls. Daddy is gone. So now what are we going to do without him? We have a whole week of free time and missing him." Kelsey said as she turned around to look at her girls.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki