Blessed by mc21


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 1

2010

......and the nominees for song of the year are.......Beautiful Nights written by Brian Mcknight, interpreted by new artist Sophia Santos......Pieces of my heart written by Diane Warren and Joe Milano, interpreted by Christina Aguilera……To love again written by John Miller Jr. interpreted by Norah Jones and Alive written by Justin Timberlake and Domenick Johnson, interpreted by Usher.....and the Grammy goes to.......

 

Alive written by Justin Timberlake and Domenick Johnson, interpreted by Usher…..

THE CROWD APPLAUDED WHILE MARIAM GOT UP AND KISSED HER HUSBAND….

Mariam: you did it.....

JUSTIN SMILED AND KISSED HIS WIFE BACK……

Justin: I love you

Mariam: I love you more…

JT GOT ON STAGE AND ACCEPTED THE AWARD FROM BABYFACE AND CELINE DION……

Justin: thank you very much..... first of all, I wanna say thank you to everybody on behalf of my partner DJ....his wife Natalia is at the hospital right now giving birth to a baby...so he couldn't make it.... second of all thanks to the most beautiful woman in the world my wife Mariam, you were my inspiration for this song I love you babe...a special thank you to Usher who couldn’t be here tonight, for giving me the honor of working with him and for singing my song and thank you mom I love you………

AFTER THE GRAMMY’S, JUSTIN AND MARIAM INMEDIATELY LEFT THE THEATER AND WENT TO THE HOSPITAL……

Justin: hey….anything yet?

Dominick: yes…….I’m a father!!

JUSTIN AND MARIAM BOTH WENT TO HUG DJ………

Justin: congratulations….

Mariam: look at you………….you look so happy…….so can I see the baby?……where is my goddaughter?……

Dominick: well she is in the observation room right now. the doctor said it's better if we let her sleep a little and they'll bring her to us later. I can’t wait!

Mariam: so where is my pooky??

Dominick: your friend has an attitude. why do you think I was outside when you guys got here?…….anyway I’m going downstairs for some coffee……

Justin: I’ll go with you

Dominick: ok….she’s in 833

DJ SHOWED MARIAM WHERE THE ROOM WAS THEN WENT DOWNSTAIRS WITH JT……

Mariam: hey……congratulations……you are a mommy!………how are you doing?

Natalia: let me tell you something……I’m not doing this shit anymore……from now on DJ sleeps on the couch….

MARIAM JUST SMILED…..SHE KNEW HER FRIEND TOO WELL TO KNOW THAT NATALIA WAS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THAT……

Mariam: you won’t be saying that in a couple of weeks….

Natalia: weeks??…….don’t you mean days?

Mariam: see?…..my point exactly!!

Natalia: no seriously….this….never again

Mariam: nata….never say never……

Natalia: I’m serious……from now on Mr. Condom is my new best friend

Mariam: yeah….I remember you said that a few months ago…….then a month later you told me you were pregnant

Natalia: I mean it this time

Mariam: sure…….whatever you say…..

AFTER BEING WITH DJ AND NATALIA FOR A WHILE, THE TIMBERLAKES LEFT THE HOSPITAL AND WENT TO THEIR MANSION IN HOLLYWOOD HILLS…..

Justin: here we are…..

Mariam: I’m really tired…….I’m gonna take a shower ok?

Justin: ok

JUSTIN STAYED DOWNSTAIRS TO CALL HIS MOTHER LYNN AND GIVE HER THE NEWS THAT SHE WAS A GRANDMA…..JUSTIN, DJ AND NATALIA WERE BESTFRIENDS SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SO LYNN CONSIDERED DJ AND NATALIA PART OF THE FAMILY……

BY THE TIME MARIAM GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER JUSTIN WAS ALREADY WEARING ONLY HIS BOXERS, SITTING ON ONE CORNER OF THE BED WITH THE REMOTE CONTROL IN HAND……AS SOON AS HE SAW HER HE TURNED THE TV OFF AND ASKED HER TO SIT ON HIS LAP….

Justin: I’ve been thinking….

Mariam: oh oh….

Justin: what?……what’s wrong?……what it is?

Mariam: thinking??…..that’s not good for you……that could hurt your brain you know..

Justin: funny…you got jokes now…..

MARIAM SMILED, LOWER HER FACE AND KISSED HIS NECK…..

Justin: ok….can we concentrate here???

MARIAM SMILED….

Mariam: that’s what I’m trying to do…

Justin: I mean on the conversation….

Mariam: your eyes tell me the last thing you want to do is talk

MARIAM LOOKED DOWN AT HER HUSBAND AND SMILED

Mariam: well……apparently that is not the only part of your body that wants to do more than talk

JUSTIN LAUGHED

Justin: you like to tease me don’t you?

Mariam: according to some people that’s what I do best

Justin: and I love that about you……but can we be serious for a second?

Mariam: ok….what’s wrong??

Justin: well I think I could be a great father you know and seeing dominick and Natalia so happy makes me wanna be that happy you know??

Mariam: yes I know….I want a baby too….I have been wanting one for a very long time now but I wasn’t sure if we were ready, if you were ready……

Justin: I am

Mariam: so?…..does this mean that we are going to try to get pregnant?

Justin: yes

MARIAM SMILED AND KISSED JUSTIN…

Justin: I have an idea…….for the sake of this new plan that we have………I believe we should start working on it tonight…

Mariam: oh really…..now you want to start

Justin: yeah…….if we want a third member in this house I think we should start working on the creation of this little person right now…….

Mariam: so this doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that princess justina wants to be satisfied??

Justin: could you please not call that part of my body princess justina anymore???

MARIAM LAUGHED AT HER HUSBAND’S FRUSTATION…..

Mariam: I’m kidding….I love to see you get mad…….it’s sexy

Justin: really…..

JUSTIN SMILED AMD KISSED HER SHOULDER…..

Justin: so can we start working on justin jr.?

MARIAM JUST LOOKED AT HIM AND KISSED HIM SOFTLY ON HIS LIPS…..

Justin: I’ll take that as a yes….

THE NEXT MORNING MARIAM GOT TO JIVE RECORDS AROUND 10:00 AM.

Barry: well……look who decided to show up after all….our director of promotions….

Mariam: good morning to you too Barry and chill out….I’m only one hour late…….

Barry: well an hour is not 2, 3 minutes it’s 60 minutes……just thought I remind you in case you forgot…..

Mariam: I feel the need to remind you of a certain person that was extremely late four days ago….2 hours late to be exact………and do not give me that old excuse that you are allow to be late because you are Jive’s Pres.……….it doesn’t work anymore…

BARRY JUST SMILED BEFORE GIVING UP…..HE HAD BEEN MARIAM’S GOOD FRIEND FOR YEARS AND HE KNEW THERE WAS NO POINT OF ARGUING WITH MARIAM….SHE ALWAYS WON…..

Barry: alright…….you won

Mariam: like I always do…….anyway I didn’t get much sleep last night….

Barry: I wonder why…..anyway….got to go…see you around beautiful….

Mariam: bye Barry

MARIAM KEPT WALKING TOWARDS HER OFFICE…..

Mariam: good morning Ana……

Ana: morning Mrs. Timberlake

Mariam: any mail, or messages?

Ana: no mail and only 1 message…..from Mr. Timberlake……….he called from the studio upstairs just to see if you were here…….he said he would be in there the whole morning and most of the afternoon…….

Mariam: thank you Ana…..did I ever tell you that you are the best secretary a person could ever have?

ANA SMILED AT HER BOSS AND GAVE HER A BLACK FOLDER….

Ana: you do every morning Mrs. Mariam

Mariam: what is this for????

Ana: Mr. Weiss said that’s your next project

Mariam: whose’s album are we promoting??

Ana: I believe is Sarah Mclachlan…..

Mariam: ok…..I don’t mind……I enjoy her music very much…….but ever since Jive Records bought Arista Records a year ago, I haven’t had a break from promoting……didn’t Arista had a director of promotions??

Ana: yeah but he quit after we bought the company

Mariam: well lucky me I get all the work…..thanks Ana…..I’ll be in my office thinking about some kind of idea or theme for Sarah’s new album….

Ana: ok Mrs. Mariam

SHE LOOKED AROUND AND FELT SOMETHING COLD GOING THROUGH HER BODY…..SHE NEVER LIKED HOSPITALS AND THIS TIME WAS NOT AN EXCEPTION….

MARIAM: YOU PROMISED ME JUSTIN……YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULDN’T DO THIS….I DON’T WANT YOU TO GO IN THERE

JUSTIN: I HAVE TO……DON’T WORRY…….I’LL BE WALKING OUT OF THAT ROOM IN A FEW MINUTES…….I LOVE YOU

MARIAM: JUSTIN PLEASE……

MARIAM SAW HOW JUSTIN DISSAPEARED THROUGH THE DOORS……A FEW MINUTES LATER SOMEONE WHO WASN’T HER JUSTIN WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL ROOM…….

DOCTOR: I’M SORRY………HE DIDN’T MAKE IT

MARIAM NEVER FELT MORE TERRIFIED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE….

MARIAM: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DIDN’T MAKE IT……WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT……

DOCTOR: I’M TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE ISN’T COMING BACK…….HIS TIME IS OVER………..HE IS NOT COMING BACK TO YOU ANY MORE………

MARIAM FELT A HAND ON HER SHOULDER AND OPENED HER EYES….SHE LOOKED AROUND AND REALIZED SHE WAS STILL IN HER OFFICE…..

Mariam: what happened?

Ana: you fell asleep while looking at mclachlan’s file…..are you ok?

Mariam: yeah it was just a stupid dream……..

Ana: you know…..some people say that dreams are like messages that are trying to warn us about something………kind of interesting……..it’s something to think about……

Mariam: yeah well I don’t believe in that kind of stuff……..never have and never will…….



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki