Blessed by mc21


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2

Mariam: she is beautiful......she looks just like you and dominick...

IT WAS SATURDAY MORNING AND THE TIMBERLAKES HAVE GONE TO THE HOSPITAL TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH NATALIA AND THE BABY......

Natalia: she is a beautiful baby....she obviously doesn't look like her father....

Mariam: shut up.....don't try him like that...

Natalia: I'm joking.......I love that man.........she has his eyes.....

Mariam: do you guys have a name?

Natalia: her name is going to be veronica.....

Mariam: so.....um.....we are trying to have a baby

Natalia: who is we?

Mariam: me and justin stupid!

Natalia: well welcome to the club

Mariam: I'm not a mother yet.....I'm not even pregnant......we just made the decision of start trying to get pregnant......

Natalia: well it won't take long......justin is a real sex machine.....

Mariam: excuse me????...what did you just say????...how would you know?????.....

NATALIA LAUGHED AT THE EXPRESSION IN HER FRIEND'S FACE...

Natalia: I'm kidding......oh god......I love to bother you.........you should've seen your face......classic!

Mariam: shut up

Natalia: but seriously before we met you, justin and I had a moment.......

Mariam: you wish...

IN THAT MOMENT JUSTIN AND DJ WALKED IN.....

Natalia: Timberlake......you wanna tell your wife how before we met her you and I had a moment.......

Justin: oh yeah.......we were 10.......we were going to a birthday party and our parents were taking us.........me and DJ were waiting for her outside.......when she came outside it was the first time we saw her in a dress so I looked deep into her eyes, smiled and said nice dress and she looked deep into my eyes smiled and said thank you..........then took a step, tripped and fell......so me and DJ did what every friend should do.....laugh.

EVERYBODY IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM LAUGHED EXCEPT FOR NATALIA...

Natalia: hey..........I happened to like that dress......it was cute.........right honey?

Dominick: why do you do that?.........why do you lie to yourself like that sweetie

MARIAM AND JUSTIN DID NOTHING BUT LAUGH........DJ WAS SITTING NEXT TO NATALIA SO SHE RAISED HER HAND AND HIT HIM IN THE HEAD...

Dominick: ouch woman......what was that for?

Natalia: I'm the boss here.....meaning you always agree with me.....clear?

Dominick: crystal clear

Natalia: good boy....

Justin: I got two words for you man..........pussy whipped!

Dominick: shut up man

Mariam: ok well...let's go Justin....we'll see you guys later got to go now......bye...

Justin: but....

Mariam: do I need to repeat myself?...let's go!!!

DOMINICK SMILED...

Dominick: I got two words for you man

Justin: don't you dare....

SAID JUSTIN WHO CLOSED THE DOOR LEAVING DOMINICK AND NATALIA LAUGHING HISTERICALLY.....

SHE KEPT WALKING EVEN THOUGH IT WAS KIND OF DARK AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE SHE WAS GOING......IT WAS THE STRANGEST PLACE SHE'S EVER SEEN IN HER LIFE..........SHE SAW A MAN DRESSED ALL IN BLACK STANDING A FEW FEET AWAY FROM HER......FOR SOME REASON SHE KEPT WALKING TOWARDS THAT MAN......HE DIDN'T LOOK DANGEROUS AND SHE WAS CURIOUS.....

MAN: I WAS WAITING FOR YOU

MARIAM: WHERE AM I

MAN: YOU ARE WHERE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE

MARIAM: WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

MAN: YOU ARE HERE TO KNOW THE TRUTH.....IT'S TIME YOU KNOW...

MARIAM: KNOW WHAT?

MAN: HE DOESN'T BELONG WITH YOU.......HE'S LEAVING SOON....

MARIAM: WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

BUT SHE KNEW.....THERE WAS NO OTHER HIM IN HER LIFE OTHER THAN JUSTIN.......SUDDENLY THE MAN GRABBED HER BY HER SHOULDERS.....

MAN: LET HIM GO...

MARIAM: NO

MARIAM WOKE UP, HER HEART BEATING FASTER THAN USUAL....SHE GOT UP AND LEFT THE ROOM......AN HOUR LATER JUSTIN WOKE UP NEXT TO A COLD EMPTY SPACE.......HE GOT OUT OF BED AND STARTED LOOKING FOR HIS WIFE....HE FOUND HER IN THE DINING ROOM LOOKING AT A VICTORIA'S SECRET CATALOG....

Justin: bras and panties.......interesting!

Mariam: hey.....I was just bored

Justin: it's 5 in the morning......why aren't you sleeping?

JUSTIN TOOK A CHAIR AND PLACED IT NEXT TO HERS....

Mariam: I wasn't sleepy so I came downstairs

Justin: ok....so what are you doing?

Mariam: looking at these....

MARIAM SHOWED HIM A PAGE OF THE CATALOG WHERE THERE WERE NOTHING BUT SEXY PANTIES AND BRAS....

Justin: uuuhh.......I like that one...

Mariam: which one?

JUSTIN SHOWED HER A VERY SEXY DARK RED SET THAT LEFT NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION

Mariam: this one?......well I might as well not wear anything at all

Justin: that works too

Mariam: shut up

Justin: so will you buy that one and wear it for me?.........and then you can strip for me

Mariam: do I look like a stripper to you?.........let me think about it......um...no

Justin: come on....you know that's always been one of my fantasies......we've been married for 3 years and you've never done that....

Mariam: excuse me....I've satisfied plenty of your little and sometimes weird fantasies thank you very much....

Justin: yeah but never that one.......

Mariam: I...don't think so.....

Justin: did I ever told you how beautiful you are?

Mariam: not working Timberlake.....

MARIAM GOT UP READY TO GO BACK UPSTAIRS....

Justin: girl do you know how much I love you???

MARIAM STOPPED WALKING, TURNED AROUND AND SMILED AT HER HUSBAND.....

Mariam: still not working Randall.....

IT WAS ALREADY 9:30 WHEN MARIAM GOT TO THE JIVE OFFICES ON MONDAY MORNING......

Mariam: morning Ana

Ana: Mrs. Timberlake.......there is something for you on your desk....

Mariam: ok....thank you

WHEN MARIAM GOT TO HER DESK SHE SAW A ROSE AND AN ENVELOPE ON TOP OF THE DESK.....SHE SMILED KNOWING THAT IT WAS FROM JT...WHEN SHE OPENED THE ENVELOPE THERE WAS A SHEET OF PAPER WITH NO NAME OR DATE ONLY THE LYRICS OF HER FAVORITE SONG OUT OF ALL THE SONGS HE HAD EVER WRITTEN....IT WAS THE SONG HE HAD WRITTEN FOR HER AND THE SAME ONE HE GAVE HER ALONG WITH THE RING THE DAY HE PROPOSED.......

Find me here

Speak to me

I want to feel you

I need to hear you

You are the light

That is leading me

To the place where

I find peace again

You are the strength

That keeps me walking

You are the hope

That keeps me trusting

You are the life to my soul

You are my purpose

You are everything.....

And how can I

Stand here with you

And not be moved by you

Would you tell me

How could it be

Any better than this

You calm the storms

You give me rest

You hold me in your hands

You won't let me fall

You still my heart

And you take my breath away

Would you take me in

Would you take me deeper now.....

Cause you're all I want

You are all I need

You are everything.......everything....

MARIAM SMILED AND WALKED TO THE ELEVATORS.....

Mariam: hey Allison...

Allison: hey Mariam!

Mariam: listen is Mr. Timberlake in the studio?

Allison: yes.......hold on I'll get the door open for you

Mariam: thank you Allison

Allison: no problem.......

THE GIRL PRESSED A BUTTON AND THE DOOR AUTOMATICALLY OPENED.......MARIAM WALKED THROUGH THE SHORT HALLWAY AND SECONDS LATER SAW HER HUSBAND SITTING ON A CHAIR WITH HEADPHONES ON....

Mariam: Randall.....

JUSTIN FELT A HAND ON SHOULDER AND TOOK THE HEADPHONES OFF...

Justin: hey....so did you like the gift?

SHE SMILED AND SAT ON HIS LAP...

Mariam: I didn't know you wanted me to buy it that bad

Justin: that's not why I did it

Mariam: rrrriiiiiigghhhttt....

Justin: I swear......I just felt romantic....

Mariam: Randall?...

Justin: ok maybe a little bit because of that.....so are you gonna buy it and strip for me?

Mariam: maybe....or maybe not....

MARIAM LOOKED AT HER HUSBAND AND SMILED.....SHE LOVED TO PLAY WITH HIS MIND.....SHE LIVED FOR IT.....

Justin: why not?.....

Mariam: I don't know......maybe if you behave.......I might consider doing it

MARIAM GAVE HIM A KISS AND GOT UP READY TO LEAVE....

Justin: where are you going?

Mariam: I'm going to go back to my office and start working.......and I don't know maybe after I get out of work stop by the Victoria's Secret store and buy a few things.....

JUSTIN GOT UP ALL HAPPY AND STARTED DOING A SILLY DANCE...

Justin: alright........I'm gonna get me some tonight......go justin....

MARIAM STOPPED AND TURNED AROUND BEFORE LEAVING THE STUDIO....

Mariam: not if you keep doing that...

JUSTIN STOPPED DANCING AND WENT BACK TO THE CHAIR IN A HEARTBEAT....

Justin: ok I'll stop now

song: everything by lifehouse



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki