There you are by mc21


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Part I

*******EVE AND MARI WERE BEST FRIENDS......BOTH LIVED IN AN APARTMENT IN ORLANDO AND BOTH WENT TO UF(university of Florida) IN GAINESVILLE........MARI WAS 21 YEARS OLD AND WORKED IN THE JIVE RECORDS OFFICES IN ORLANDO AS AN ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR OF EVENTS.........EVE WAS 20 AND WORKED IN A VICTORIA'S SECRET STORE*******

RING....RING....RING

Eve: hey!

Mari: why are you in the apartment?....you are supposed to be working!!!

Eve: hi how are doing?....I'm doing fine thank you for asking

Mari: I'm serious

Eve: well I just didn't feel good enough to go to work so I called in sick

Mari: ok.....anyway......do you think you can come pick me up?

Eve: you want me to drive all the way to jive records?.....where is your car?

Mari: it doesn't want to start....

Eve: so?.....you can always call a cab you know..........or your boyfriend

Mari: not when I have my best friend at home doing nothing

Eve: alright....I'll be there....I'll go pick you up

Mari: you are such a good friend...I didn't even have to ask

Eve: shut up!!

EVE WAS ON HER WAY TO THE CENTER OF ORLANDO WHERE THE JIVE RECORDS OFFICES WERE WHEN HER CAR RAN OUT OF GAS.......

Eve: I can't believe this.....how can I forget to put gas in my car.....only me......and to make it worse all the gas stations are a little far away from here.....this is great...just great!!!

RING......RING.....RING.....

Mari: where are you??

Eve: well...I was on my way but see what had happened was that......I kind of forgot to put gas in my car and now....its empty and well there is no gas station around....what should I do??

JOHNNY, NSYNC'S MANAGER, WAS MORE THAN MAD AT JC.......

Johnny: where the hell are you jc?.....we've been waiting for you for an hour already!!!!

Jc: I know....I'm sorry......I'm on my way to the offices right now

Johnny: well this meeting can't wait for you forever...the rest of the guys are here except you

Jc: I know.....I'll be there as soon as possible

Johnny: hurry up!

JC WAS DRIVING WHEN HE SAW A CAR ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND BESIDE IT THERE WAS A YOUNG WOMAN APPARENTLY TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE.........HE STOPPED AND WENT TO SEE IF SHE NEEDED HELP......

Eve: a car stopped behind mine it looks like somebody is kind enough to help me....so I'll call you back.....

Mari: alright......bye

Jc: excuse me....do you need any help?

Eve: I..I...I

Jc:(smiling) you what?

Eve: yeah I could use some help...........my car ran out of gas

Jc: ok.......well I'm in a hurry but........

Eve: that's ok...if you have to leave....

Jc: don't worry.....I'll call somebody to help you.....hold on

JC TURNED AROUND AND STARTED DIALING A NUMBER........EVE WAS JUST IN SHOCK SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT JC CHASEZ WAS STANDING SO CLOSE TO HER...EVE YOU GOT TO CALM DOWN....ACT NATURAL......ACT COOL......HE IS JUST ANOTHER REGULAR PERSON.....HE IS JUST....HE IS FINE....

Jc: ok.....so in a couple of minutes Lonnie, one of my bodyguards will be here......he is bringing gas for the car.....so don't worry

Eve: thank you so much

Jc: you are welcome.....sorry but I have to go.......Johnny my.....

Eve: your manager.....I know

Jc: yeah...well he is going to kill me.......this is probably stupid of me to ask but.....do you know who I am?

Eve:(smiling) Jc chasez.........wasn't it obvious by the look in my face when you asked me if I needed help????

Jc:(smiling) yeah it was.......now this is not fair

Eve: what is not fair????

Jc: you know my name but I don't know yours

Eve: Evette but my friends call me Eve

Jc: ok....Eve it was nice to meet you.......but I really got to go now....bye

Eve: bye.......hope you don't get kill!!

Jc:(smiling) I hope that too.....bye

HALF AN HOUR LATER EVE WAS OUTSIDE THE OFFICES WAITING FOR MARI.......

Mari: thanks

Eve:(smiling) you are not welcome!.....so how come you didn't ask your boyfriend to come pick you up?

Mari: Badhi is working right now......I didn't want to bother him.........and what is up with your face????

Eve: what is wrong with my face????

Mari: you have a smile from ear to ear and you can't stop smiling

Eve: I'm not smiling!!!

Mari: yeah and my grandma is Santa Claus!

Eve: really?????.....ok tell her I want.......

Mari: shut up!!

BOTH OF THEM LAUGHED.....

Mari: seriously......did something good happened????

Eve: I met the man of my dreams!!!!

Mari:(joking) who josh harnett or josh chasez?

Eve: chasez!!!!!!!!!

Mari: get out of here!!!!!!!!....I know we still like Nsync but not like we used to....I thought you stopped daydreaming about him......plus if you don't know.....you have a boyfriend!

Eve: I'm serious!!!

Mari: you are????........so is he nice or what???

Eve: he is more than nice.....Maria I saw him and didn't know what to do.....all these memories of when we used to talk about how fine he was and how much we loved him came back to me and I was literally in shock....

Mari: so....did you get his number?

Eve: yeah right.......please we are talking about jc chasez here!!!!!!......plus like you said I have a boyfriend

Mari: so??? You know better than anybody that you and Richard are not doing good...you should break up with him...and Evette........Jc is a regular person just like us.....

Eve: well I messed up cause you know I won't get an opportunity like that any more

Mari:(joking) that is right.......next time I'll be the one to see him and believe me.......... I will get his number...

Eve: for me .......right????

Mari:(joking) no......for me

Eve: you ho......what about badhi????

Mari: who is badhi????........I'm kidding.....if you see him again....go for it....but first break up with Richard........then hope that jc cross your path again...

Eve: you won't be jealous???

Mari: Evette......that was a long time ago plus I love Badhi......he is my life now

Eve: I don't want to get all happy for nothing cause I know I won't see him again

Mari:(smiling) you never know Eve......you never know!!!

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki