There you are by mc21


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Part II

***3 MONTHS LATER***

EVE WAS ON HER WAY TO RICHARD'S APARTMENT...RICHARD LIVED ABOUT 5 BLOCKS AWAY FROM HER APARTMENT SO SHE DECIDED TO JUST WALK...SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS BUT SHE DIDN'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE.....SHE NEED IT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE.....SHE DECIDED TO TAKE THE ELEVATOR INSTEAD OF THE STAIRS, SHE WAS TOO TIRED FROM THE WALKING......THE ELEVATOR DOORS OPENED AND EVE COULDN'T BELIEVE THE SCENE IN FRONT OF HER EYES........THERE WAS RICHARD, THE MAN SHE ONCE LOVED, KISSING A GIRL WHO LOOKED LIKE SHE JUST GOT OUT OF A MODEL MAGAZINE OR SOMETHING......EVE TOLD HERSELF THAT SHE COULDN'T LET HERSELF CRY IN FRONT OF HIM......

Eve: excuse me.........I'm sorry to interrupt this little party you two have here but I need to talk to you Richard....

Girl: who is this bitch Richard?????

Eve: this bitch has a name......is Eve and for your 411....I'm or I was Richard's girlfriend....so if I'm a bitch you are a ho for being with a guy who has a girl already....

Girl: I'm sorry I didn't know that.....

Eve: you know what??....save it........don't want to know

Richard: Eve......baby......this is not what you think.....you are the only one I love baby

Eve: well I don't give a damn who you love.........all I care is who I love and is certainly not you

Richard: what?????..........you don't mean that

Eve: I came here today to break up with you........I was stupid enough to think that I would hurt your feelings.......

Richard: I'm sorry Eve......I still love you

Eve: well I don't..........oh I have something for you

EVE TOOK OFF A GOLD BRACELET SHE WAS WEARING THAT SAID ALWAYS YOURS~RICHARD AND THREW IT IN THE GIRL'S FACE......

Eve: I think that belongs to you now

EVE WAS WALKING BACK TO HER APARTMENT......SHE WAS STILL IN SHOCK.....SHE DIDN'T THINK THAT RICHARD WOULD EVER DO THAT TO HER......SHE WAS WALKING BUT SHE DIDN'T CARE IF THERE WERE CARS MOVING AROUND HER OR IF THERE WERE PEOPLE AROUND HER..........JC GOT OUT OF THE FLOWER SHOP AND STARTED WALKING TOWARDS THE PARKING LOT......HE WAS HAPPY.....AT FIRST HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WOULD GET FOR HIS MOM ON HER BIRTHDAY BUT HE KNEW THAT SHE WOULD LIKE THE FLOWERS HE BOUGHT FOR HER......EVE WAS GOING TO CROSS THE STREET BUT SHE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE CAR THAT WAS COMING TOO FAST AND APPARENTLY WASN'T GOING TO STOP......SHE HEARD A LITTLE GIRL YELLED BE CAREFUL MISS......WHEN SHE TURNED AROUND SHE SAW LIGHTS COMING TOWARDS HER.....SHE COVERED HER FACE WITH HER ARMS AND THE NEXT SECOND SHE FELT A BODY PUSHED HER TO THE SIDE OF THE STREET.....

Jc: what the hell do you think you were doing??????

EVE RECOGNIZED HIS VOICE AND LOOKED UP....

Eve: Jc...........I'm sorry

SHE STARTED CRYING AND HE HUGGED HER......

Jc: hey.....it's ok........I'm here now

AFTER SHE CALMED DOWN, HE ASKED HER WHAT HAPPENED AND SHE TOLD HIM EVERYTHING.......

Jc: he didn't deserved you.....look at you......you are too good for him

Eve: yeah right.....and my mom is Santa Claus!!!

Jc:(laughing) oh really?????

Eve: I'm sorry I said that........my friend says that all the time....whenever something is hard to believe

Jc: and what's hard to believe?.....that you are too good for him?....it's true

Eve:(smiling) thanks......I should go home now

Jc: want me to give you a ride???

Eve: it's ok....you don't have to

Jc: I know.....but I want to

Eve: ok

THEY GOT TO THE APARTMENT AND EVE THOUGHT IT WAS OK IF JC CAME IN FOR A WHILE....

Eve: so...this is my and my best friend's apartment.......I know it's nothing compared to what you've seen or what you are used to but......

Jc: I think it's fine.......very feminine.....it's nice

Eve: thanks....as you can see there are a lot of blue things around......it is our favorite color

Jc: hey.......that is my favorite color too

Eve: we know......(smiling) trust me.....we know a lot about you guys.....specially you.....you guys were our favorite group back in high school..........we were obsessed with you guys..........that is until Mari met her boyfriend and the love of her life Badhi and she got over that obsession and.......

JC WALKED TO WHERE SHE WAS AND STOP ONLY INCHES AWAY FROM HER.......

Jc: and you????......did you get over that obsession???

Eve: well I.....

JC DIDN'T LET HER FINISH.....HE LOWERED HIS HEAD AND KISSED HER......EVE HEARD SOMEBODY TRYING TO OPEN THE DOOR AND SHE KNEW IT WAS MARI....SHE QUICKLY STOPPED THE KISS.....

Mari: hey Eve and......Jc?...

Jc: hi....I'm

Mari: Joshua chasez.....I know...well don't let me stop you from what you were doing......I'm just going to go to my room and call my boyfriend......maybe he can come over and we can do a little of what you 2 are doing!!!!!!

Eve: Mari!!!!

Mari: don't worry girl.....I understand...go ahead and do your thing

MARI LEFT TO HER ROOM TO CALL BADHI....

Eve: I'm sorry.......she can be a little you know "especial"...

Jc:(smiling) I know what you mean......I have to deal with 4 everyday

Eve: true........anyway it's getting late

Jc: yeah you are right......do you have a piece of paper?

Eve: why do you want a piece of paper for?

Jc:(smiling) just give it to me

EVE GAVE JC A SHEET OF PAPER FROM HER AGENDA AND HE WROTE HIS PHONE NUMBER ON IT......

Jc: call me........please

THEY HEARD MARI FROM HER ROOM.......

Mari: of course she will!!!

JC STARTED LAUGHING.....

Jc: your friend Mari is really something

Eve: you wouldn't say that if you had to live with her everyday.......she is crazy......but that is why I love her........

Jc: alright......I'll leave you alone now.....bye

Eve: bye....

AS SOON AS JC LEFT, MARI CAME OUT OF HER ROOM....

Mari: alright girl......you better talk.......now!!!

Eve: he was cheating on me

Mari: who???.....jc???

Eve: no stupid...........Richard

Mari: no he didn't....uhh I could kick his......

Eve: don't.....I don't want any problems

Mari: ok......so tell me...is he a good kisser or what????

Eve: I won't tell......I'm just going to tell you that he saved my life.....I almost got kill by a car......but he was there and saved me

Mari: how cute.......so how was the kiss?

Eve: good night Mari

Mari: but...but

Eve: good night

EVE LEFT MARI IN THE LIVING ROOM AND WENT TO HER ROOM......

3 MONTHS PASSED BY AND EVE DIDN'T CALL JC......

Justin: jc.....can you try to concentrate?.....

Lance: we are trying to finish this song.....what is going on with you?

Chris: are you thinking about that girl....again?

Jc: I'm sorry you guys.....can we finish this tomorrow?

Joey: of course.......so why don't you just go and talk to her

Jc: well it's obvious that she doesn't want to talk to me

Chris: don't be so stubborn......look at you......you can't even concentrate....

Jc: I'll be ok.....bye

Lance: bye...

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki