Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
hopefully ill be able to put some of the more interesting things in the next chapters...

Monday morning. Anyone's worst nightmare. Except for once, this 'worst nightmare' didn't seem to be so bad afterall. Even through the ghastly glare of the sun shining in through the window into my eyes, and the fear of bad morning breath, i had an angelic body lay next to mine, except for once, this angelic body had clothes on. For once, i was actually glad to see that. We felt like a proper couple. Not like we were actually one. I hadn't asked her out, and there'd been no hint of it between us, but it was obvious we liked each other. I didn't know when or how to do it though. Usually, i wouldn't seem to have a problem, but everything just felt so different with Dee. I couldn't.

All of a sudden, she started to move a little, and then her eyes fluttered open and then closed again. She started to rub her eyes, and then finally opened her eyes and looked up to see me. She had a face on her like she'd just been slapped with a wet fish or sucked a lemon or something. She didn't look impressed at all. It was actually kinda scary. 'Morning.' i said quietly, she just looked at me, and then lay down again. 'Morning.' she said miserably.

'Not a morning person, huh?' i laughed.

She shook her head. 'No.'

'Can i help myself to your kitchen?' i asked.

'Sure,' she said, shutting her eyes again, and laying on her side, getting comfortable in the covers. I smiled. Heading down the stairs, i smelt toast. It made my stomach rumble a little, although i was more of a cereal guy, i appreciated the odd piece of toast on a morning.

'I gotta go, Dee's up.' i heard Kiki's voice say. I then heard the phone click back on it's hook and i then saw her face. 'Oh,' she said. 'I thought you were Dee,'

'Yeah, people often make that mistake of calling me a girl,' i joked. She looked at me and smiled a little. Shit. What did i say that for? Probably just made a fool of myself. She didn't seem to find it very funny but she smiled anyway, and told me to help myself to breakfast. I thanked her and switched the kettle on. I got out 2 cups and pondered whether Dee would tea or coffee.

I heard footsteps behind me then, and Jarell was coming towards the kitchen, an empty cup in his hand. 'Wassup?' he asked.

'I'm good. Um...does Dee like tea or coffee?'

'Coffee.Black.1 sugar.' he replied. 'Just like her me....' he broke off then looking at me. He cleared his throat then trying to act like he wasn't gonna say anything and headed back out of the kitchen. It was too late though. He said too much. I knew he was gonna say 'like her men.' Black. I knew i definately wasn't that but i didn't see why it would matter. Maybe she had only been out with black's in the past but that didn't prove anything. She was with me now. Wait. She isn't. Not yet. Maybe not ever. I didn't even know how she felt about me. All i knew was that i wanted to be with her. Maybe she did have a son, but who doesnt have a little past?

I brought up Dee's coffee for her then, and shook her slightly. She lashed out then, whacking my chest slightly. I moved out of the way quickly. 'Dee!' i gently coaxed. 'Whhatt?' she sorta half whined and half snapped. 'I brought you a coffee.' She sighed then, as if it was a huge chore to accept a coffee. She wasn't very appreciative if you ask me. She finally sat up, and took it from me. I got into bed next to her, and sipped my own coffee.

'Sorry J,' she said after a while.

'It's ok,' i told her.

'I mean for hitting you. i get a lil agressive on a morning. To be honest, i dont even know im doing it till i'm fully awake,'

I laughed then.

'And thanks for the coffee,'

'No problem,' i told her. She sipped it, and smiled.

'How'd you know how i like it?' she asked me.

'Psychic,' i joked. She gave me a funny look then as if to say 'yeah right.'

'My brother told you didnt he?' she asked.

'How'd you know?'

'Psychic,' she mocked.

I laughed at her wit.

Once we'd had something to eat, and gotten dressed, she was stood at her front room mirror putting in her huge gold hoop earrings, and topping up her lipgloss. I watched her silently. 'All done,' she announced after a while.

'So, we going somewhere today?' i asked her, wondering why she looked so nice.

'Purleaze boy, i always look this good!' she stated, and i smiled.

As we walked out of the house, i asked her again. 'I got some work to do,' she told me. 'But when i'm done we could...if you want anyways.'

'yeah, that'd be great,' i told her. 'When you gonna be done?'

'I'll call you,' she told me, heading a completly different way to where my car was parked. I didn't really know where that left me, but i just got into my car, and drove around for a while, trying to decide where to go and what to do while i waited. She could only be an hour, or she might be 5. I didn't have the slightest clue.

I didn't really know what she meant by 'work' either, but i just took her word for it. While i was driving round, i started to think of the possibilities. A hooker? No...she couldn't. Could she? She did live in a rough area..

A drug dealer? Maybe... I really didn't know, but i guess i'd just ask her when i saw her next. Hopefully soon.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki