Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


'I'm done,' Dee's voice told me over the other end of the phone line on my cell.

'So, where you want picking up?' i asked her.

''I'm on Randolph street,' she told me. 'You know where that is?'

I thought about it for a minute, and then told her i did. I was sure i did. I was sure i'd passed it on my way to the hotel, the only problem was finding it again. As i got into the car, and was just about to head off there, i realized i didn't actually know my way from where i was now, so i called her back and this time she gave me detailed directions.

It didn't take me long to find it, at least i didn't think, but when i pulled up near Dee who was stood on the street corner smoking her dope, she got into the car and complained that i took so long. 'Gimme a break,' i finally told her. 'It's not like i live here.'

'yeah, you're right,' she said. 'You'll learn,' she said then, and stroked my cheek playfully. I brushed her off, and made a face to show her i wasn't impressed by her sarcasm. I couldn't help but break out in a laugh after though. Putting the radio on, a coldplay song started to play and i got ready to sing along. Before the first lyric started though, it suddenly paused and then a different song was playing. Looking over at Dee, she smiled at me innocently, and turned the music up really loud. She'd changed it over.

'Oh, 'ma Man Juelz!' she yelled over the music.

"Get on the grind like clockwork
Move that behind like clockwork
Keep it coming on time like clockwork
Get that clockwork, make that clockwork" sang Dee along to the music. You couldn't hear her so much though because the music was so loud.

 

I turned it down after a while to ask her a question, but i got my head bit off a little by the dancing ghetto queen. 'I just wanna ask you a question,' i told her.

'iight Nigga, go' she told me. I glanced at her for a second to see if she was joking. She wasn't. Oh well.

'Where you wanna go?' i asked her, realizing i didn't have a clue where i was driving to.

'To your bedroom,' she said seductively. Although i wouldn't admit it, she actually got my hopes up for a minute there. 'Syke,' she laughed. 'No really, i'm not bothered. Where you wanna go?'

'I don't know, thats why i asked you.'

'Well, i suppose we could go to your bedroom...'

'We're there!' i told her, turning the car around to go the other way. I realized i kind of accepted a little too quickly, because she was sat there laughing. 'Don't laugh!' i told her. 'You're too funny,' she told me, rolling her eyes slightly. I watched her in my mirror then. She was slowly twisting her long hair round her finger, and biting her lip slightly. It really must be illegal to be that damn sexy i thought.

So we did finally get to my bedroom, except it wasn't really my bedroom was it? It was the hotel's, but it was close enough, until one day i could take her back to mine. If we got that far anyways, i was hoping we would, i had a feeling we would. She didn't really seem like the commitive type, but i was sure i was gonna change that.

'Ahh,' she moaned slowly as i pushed up into her. 'Justin,' she said after a while. I thought she was just moaning my name so i didn't really pay attention and continued doing what i was doing. 'Justin...' she said again. I once again continued, thinking i must be better than i thought. Finally, she said it one last time a little louder this time, and i finally realized she wanted to tell me something. I looked down at her. 'Aren't you gonna ask me?'

Thoughts raced through my mind of what she meant. The first thought that came to my mind was 'ask me out,' but for some reason, i pushed it to the back of my mind, obviously thinking she didn't really want that. 'Ask you what?' i finally asked her.

'To be your girl...I've been wondering when you gon ask.' I paused for a minute in shock, kind of surprised that she actually said the words.

'Don't stop!' she told me, so i continued, thinking what i should say. 'Um... would... you be?'

'Yeah,' she laughed, and kissed just below my ear. My favourite place to be kissed. It felt really good that it was her kissing me too, and now, i really could love her. Afterall, she was finally, 'My girl.'

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki