Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JUSTINS POV

So here i am walking down the streets of Detriot, Michigan, not really thinking where i'm going, but just clearing my head. I've been down here since last night, and i will be for a week at least. I've got some recording to get doing before the album's finished. I don't know why my manager picked this studio down here in particular, but he reckons it'll be good for me. It's new, so i guess he just wants me to try new things, which is fair enough.

I end up walking down this alleyway, and before i know it, i've already come to the end, and ended up in some street. There's a few black men stood on the corner with their ghetto blasters, listening to the latest hip hop and rap songs. They're smoking dope and talking quietly, bopping their heads along to the music. They look at me as i walk into the street, like im some kind of alien. I dont know why but i can only assume they dont usually see people like me walking down their street...

'Yo Kiki, im goin to Trey's, iight?' a girl's voice yells. I look over to where the voice came from, and see a girl walking out of a small house. She's wearing tight jeans, that shows off her well rounded booty, and a cut off top that shows her well toned stomach. She's wearing all designer and it kind of confuses me, since she's living in such a bad place, but she has such good clothes. That was the deal with most of the people i could see actually. I just guessed that these people cared about their appearance and style a lot.

I watched the girl as she hopped into the passenger's seat of a shiny red convertable, next to another girl, presumably her friend. I watched her as i walked past the car. She looked famillar, like i'd seen her before. Somewhere, i'd seen her... Then it hit me. She was the stripper last night at the club. Me and my best friend Trace had gone into a strip club last night called 'Club X.' He thought it would be fun for me, and a chance to take a break from my work. He was right! I continued to stare at her whilst she looked at herself in the mirror. Then someone broke my concentration...

'Yo Homie, you'd better put yo' tongue back in yo' mouth. That's Trey's baby momma you staring at!' A tall guy told me. 'Um...sorry,' i stuttered, and started to walk down the street. I didn't know who Trey was, but i decided i didnt really wanna know, and as for 'baby momma,' i guess this girl's already taken and got a baby... But then you never know. I decided i wanted to find out properly before i jumped to any conclusions.

Before i had chance to look at that girl more, she was gone. The car drove off, and that was it. I didn't know if i'd ever see her again, but i was determined to. I didn't know why i was even having these feelings but i just knew i wanted to see her. If i told anyone, i knew they would think i'm crazy. I don't even know the girl's name, and i'm already intrigued by her. That's why i'm not gonna tell anyone. I'll be getting strapped into a straight jacket by the end of the week! No, i wont tell anyone. Instead, i'll just wait till tomorrow, and come down this same street. Who knows, maybe i'll see her again.

As for the club, it was a saturday night, i was staying at a hotel down here with Trace, there was nothing else to do. I might even suggest going again to Trace. Why not? I've got nothing to loose, right?



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki