Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JUSTIN'S POV

So i managed to make it through another day of doing virtually nothing, and then it finally came to the evening. I went out to eat with Trace, and had a little talk with my manager. It was mostly praises. Him just telling me how well the album's coming along, and how he can't wait for the release date, and the first single. I felt happy then. So happy i felt i should celebrate. They're the exact same lines i fed to Trace that evening when we got back to the hotel room.

'Wait. You want to go to the strip club...again?' Trace had asked in amazement, and i just laughed, and nodded. Obviously, i didn't tell him why still, i wouldn't. He accepted that i was happy and wanted to celebrate, so all was good. I put on my best shirt and a casual pair of jeans, and we walked there. It seemed it wasn't far from the hotel we were staying in, so i thought we might as well. I had one person run up to me on the way there and ask for an autograph, but that was about it. People round here didn't seem as bothered as they do elsewhere. I guess they're more into their hip hop and rap down here. Not some tennesse white boy.

We ended up getting into the club quiet early. There was music playing, but no strippers as of yet, so i ordered some drinks in for Trace and I and we sat at the bar. I heard a few whistles halfway through my drink by some men, so i turned around and looked to the door where they were looking. Girls. Dressed in underwear and stockings, and little skirts. Then i stopped. There she was. The girl. She looked a little like she did last night, but tonight she was wearing a high side ponytail and gold heart shaped earrings. I watched her so much she must have noticed, because she looked in my direction and smiled. I felt like an idiot then, but i kept my cool and smiled before sitting back.

'Gentlemen, please welcome our finest ladies of the night.' A man's voice boomed over the speakers. 'Krista, Jennifer, Cadence, Deleisha, Sarah, and Tiffany!' The whole room roared then, and the girls took their places at their poles on the stage.

*AFTER THE SHOW*

'What's up J?' Trace asked me, as we sat at the bar, drinking our Jack daniels.

'Nothing,' i told him.

''You look a little distracted.'

'Well, it's easy to get distracted round this place...' i laughed. He agreed, and we continued to drink.

'Vodka and coke,' a girl's voice said from behind me, and then before i knew it, someone had sat beside me. The bartender started to make the drink, and i looked next to me to see who it was. It was her. That girl i had been looking for all night since the show. I knew it was my chance now to talk to her. Just as i was about to though, she jumped in first.

'New round here?' she asked me. I smiled. 'First time here, yeah,'

'So, you enjoyed the show then?' she questioned, thanking the bartender for her drink.

'Oh yeah. It was great,' She laughed. 'Thought you might,'

'You work here every night?' i asked her.

'Just friday, saturday and sunday. The weekend,'

'Oh, right, that's cool,'

'You were in here last night wern't you?' she asked.

'Um.. yeah,' Great i thought. What a great way to make an impression, to make her think i'm some guy who watches strippers all the time.

'Your friend here asked me to give you a lapdance, right?'

Justin laughed, and nudged Trace. 'Yeah, he did,'

Trace piped up this time. 'Boy needed some cheering up,'

'Anyways, i'm Dee,' The girl told me, and shook my hand. 'Justin,'

'I'm sure Dee isnt your real name....' I said.

'No, that's what my friends and family call me. You're privelledged,'

'I'm glad,' i told her, and smiled.

It seemed she sat there for the entire rest of the night talking to us both. It was great. I knew she was a stripper but i knew you shouldn't judge people by their cover, and i was right. She was funny, daring, exciting, and good fun to talk to. I knew i'd only talked to her one night, but i felt i'd known her for ages. The only things that put me off a little was the way she talked about other people sometimes. She was a little rude, but i guess it is a rough area. That might have been how she was brought up, i didn't know. One thing i was sure of though, i was getting Dee's number.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki