Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Faybz/11.jpg

I know i said i wanted Dee's number, but i ended up getting a hell of a lot more. It was weird, it wasn't really like me to take girls home for the night, or anywhere else, but tonight it wasnt even like that was my intention. She told me she was going to walk home and i didn't really like the idea of that, since it was dark outside, and she was looking vunerable with her short skirt on. She'd told me she had to help clean up a little in the club before she went home, and insisted i went home, so i told her i would. Standing outside the club, i told Trace to go back to the hotel coz i was gonna walk her home. Of course Trace thought i was crazy since i'd only known the girl one night, and i was going to stay back to walk her home. He agreed though, he didnt have a choice, i was doing it.

'Hey beautiful,' i smiled as i saw her coming out of the doors. She looked shocked and then smiled at me. 'Wut you doin?' she asked me, reaching into her bag and taking something out, and lighting it. 'Walking you home like i offered.'

'I told you, you dont have to do that. I walk home all the time.' She told me, blowing smoke from her mouth as she talked unintentionally. It happened to get right in my face, and i coughed it out. 'That isn't a cigarette is it?' I asked.

'Nope,' she said cheekily.

'So, Justin...' she said as we walked away from the club.

'Yeah?' i asked her, watching her puff away.

'You're stayin in a hotel room, right?'

'yeah...'

'So, you gonna invite me over?'

I stood shocked. Did she just invite herself into my bed? She did. Hell, i couldn't say no. 'Sure,' i told her, and she giggled.

We made out way to the hotel, and since i was on the top floor, we got the elevator up. I knew Trace was in the room next to me, and i didnt exactly want him hearing me coming up, because i thought he might come and see me. I had company tonight, and i didnt really want to get interrupted. I was trying to open the door but Dee kept touching me, trying to tease and it was hard to get the key in the door, but finally, it worked.

I didn't even hardly have chance to put my key down, or shut the door, before she was all over me, ripping my shirt off, and taking her top off. As soon as she'd found the light switch, and switched the light on, she spotted the bed, and lured me down onto it. The whole time i kept thanking myself for having the idea to walk her home. If i'd just gone, i would never be doing this.

*Later that night*

With Dee riding on top of me, i managed to catch a glimpse of the time, 6:37am. We'd been at it all night, i didnt really think there was anything we didnt do. I knew i had to be at work for 8:00am, but i told myself i had plenty of time. Besides, when was i gonna get another chance with her?

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki