Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The day was over finally. As it came to an end, i said goodbye to everyone, and told Trace i'd meet him at the hotel. We needed a few things like milk and bread for breakfast on a morning, so i thought i'd get them on the way back. I didn't quite know where a convinience store was, but i told myself i'd find one. It couldn't be that far away.

I walked down the same route i walked to get to the club the night before, but this time i took a left instead of a right, and ended up looking at a line of shops. A convinience store, a post-office, a pizza takeout, a card shop...There was a few more, but i only needed to go to the convinience store, so i didn't see the need to go any further. I went in and got the milk and bread, and came straight back out, no problem. I felt like i was the only white in this whole city. It was a little strange for me, but i guessed it didn't really matter. Plus, i loved black women. There was just something about them....

I guess my thoughts got interrupted then because the only brown sugar i wanted right now was walking alongside me, trying to act like she didn't see me. 'Hey,' i said. Dee ignored me, and kept on walking. She then lit up some of her dope and started to smoke it, all the time still walking alongside me, trying to act like i wasn't there. 'You gonna ignore me?' i asked.

'Maybe.' she finally said, smiling slightly, but then taking it away like she never did. Playing hard to get... i thought.

'Well maybe i might ignore you too.' i told her, trying to play the game too. It didn't work though.

'Fine.' she told me, and continued to walk.

'Wait!' i shouted after her, when i realized she wasn't playing. 'U gonna be working tonight?'

'Well, since it's a sunday, yeah.'

'Oh right.' I said. I guess this conversation wasn't going too well.

'I'll see you tonight right?' she asked, and winked at me, then she turned away and walked across the street.

'Yes.' i said silently to myself, feeling a sense of pride. She likes me.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki