Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


That night it was like starting all over again, like we'd never met before. This time Trace's girlfriend was in town, so he had a 'quiet night in' with her. I told him i was gonna go out again and he was fine with it.

'Strip Club, right?' he asked, teasing slightly. I just laughed. 'Don't hate me cuz i can get one,' i laughed. He just rolled his eyes and let me go. Walking down the street, it was a little darker than usual. I guess the weather was changing, starting to get colder. I just tried to hurry up so i wouldn't get too cold. It was only a few blocks away from my hotel so i didn't have to walk that far anyways.

'Here again?' one of the girl stripper's greeted me. She was quite a tall, slim girl with long wavy hair covering her face.

'Lay off girl!' Dee laughed, taking a hold of my shoulder, and rubbing it slightly.

'Get me a drink?' she asked, smiling.

'Sure,' i told her.

'Coctail.' she told me, with a wink and walked to the stage where she took her place near one of the pole's.

'She's a fiery one that one,' the tall girl laughed, and walked away. As i was ordering our drinks, i couldn't help but watch Dee dancing around her pole. Girl knew what she was doing to say the least!

It seemed like it had been half an hour before she came back, but she did. Sitting at the bar next to me, she had a sip of her drink and thanked me for it. 'So, why were you ignoring me earlier?' i asked, trying to make conversation.

'Maybe i wanted to.' she smiled.

I stayed silent, not really sure what to say. 'You like to stay mysterious then?' i asked.

She laughed, and nearly choked on her coctail. 'Mysterious? Never heard that one before...'

'You are.' i told her.

She laughed again. 'Mysterious...i like that,'

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

It was like a repeat of the night before. I stayed and offered to walk her home, and she smoked some dope on the way there. 'You always smoke that stuff?' i asked out of interest, watching her puff away.

'Yeah.'

'Anything else?' i asked. I didn't wanna get involved with a junkie or anything.

'Nah. Just this.' she said, blowing a ring of smoke into my face. I coughed and she giggled. 'Sorry. Like to do that.'

I gave her a funny look, and she smiled innocently.

'Yo, Princess!' i heard a masculine voice yell loudly.

She turned around to see a man in a hoodie running up behind her.

'Wut?' she asked.

'You got any shit?'

'Naw baby, this my last,' she said, indicating to the one she was smoking.

They seemed to talk for another minute, but after a while he walked away.

'Who was that?' i asked, once he'd walked away.

'Oh, that's Darryl.'

'ok...' i said.

We walked in silence for a while.

'Princess?' i questioned after a while.

Dee laughed. 'Yea. That's kinda like my street code name,'

I laughed.

'So...' she said after a while, 'Wanna see how un-mysterious i can be?'

I stood shocked. 'Again?'

'I know you want it baby...'



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki