Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


So, to cut a long story short we pretty much ended up having freaky sex all night. Kind of like the first night we met, but this seemed to go on for much longer, and the next morning, she was still there. Asleep. I knew it was 8:00am, and i had to be at work but i texted Johnny and told him i wasn't feeling too well and that i didn't feel up to coming in. Truth was, i felt better than ever, and the only reason i didnt want to go was because i was so worn out from last night i didn't have the energy. Judging by Dee's peaceful sleeping next to me, i figured she felt the exact same way. I didn't think she had a day job, so i wasn't too worried about her missing anything.

I watched her sleep for a while, looking at every bit of her face. It was beautiful, even on a morning. I knew she had a pretty big attitude but you wouldn't think it when she was sleeping. She looked so soft, like she wouldnt hurt a fly. Her eyes fluttered open at that point slightly, and then closed again.

'Boy, i hope you only starin' at my face!' she threatened slightly, even with her eyes closed. I laughed a little. Just when i thought she wouldnt hurt a fly...She seemed to drift back to sleep then, and i must of too, because the next thing i knew, i opened my eyes and she was climbing on top of me, kissing my chest slowly. I guess you could say that was the nicest i'd been woken up in a while. 'What time is it?' i asked, panicing slightly.

'Enough time,' she whispered, and started to ride on top of me slowly.

By the time she'd left the hotel room it was 11:40am. On the way out, she smiled at me and gave me one last kiss, before grabbing the black ballpoint pen that was on the table and scribbling something down on the back of a scrap bit of paper. She put the paper into my hand once she was done, and looked at me. 'Call me,'

I did call her too. I didn't wanna seem to desperate so i waited till 2 days later, but it felt like i couldn't get enough of this girl. I'd only known her a few days or so, and i'd only been away from her for 2, and already i was craving her touch. I wanted to be with her so badly, it was unbelievable. I'd definately decided not to go back to the strip club. I'd been every day the first few days and i think people were starting to realize. Plus, now that i was so into Dee i didn't want to see her give another man a lap dance, or grind near them, or even show them her body. It sounded so ridiculous but it made me feel a little jealous. I didn't know why, because it wasn't like we were an item. I mean, she probably thought i was her fuck buddy, and i suppose we were right now, but that didn't feel like something i wanted to carry on for a long period of time. I was into her, i wanted more than sex.

So it came to Wednesday night, and i was stuck in the hotel room, bored out of my head since Trace wasn't there to hang out with. He'd gone home for a few days since he didnt really need to be there. It came to 9:00pm and i decided to phone Dee. All i'd thought about all day was her, i knew i didn't know her personally that well. I mean, i didn't know how old she was, or if she had brothers or sisters, or what food she liked. They were the type of things i wanted to get to know. I wanted to know her as a person, and get to know her personality.

'Hey, it's Justin.' I told her as she picked up the phone.

'Wut it do?' she said.

'I'm good. you?'

'Yeah, i'm iight.'

'Good. Listen...' i said.

'Oh, hold up, i got another call.' She said, and it seemed she was gone for a few minutes. I got to the point where i was about to hang up because i couldn't be bothered waiting, but i stayed.

'Sorry Justin, i gotta go pick my sister up, could you call me later?' She asked.

'Um, yeah, sure.' i said, and that was it. I didn't know how much she meant by 'later.' so i waited an hour, and then called her back.

'Wut up?' a man answered.

'Um, Hey, is Dee there?' i asked.

'yeah, hold up a minute.' he said. I heard him shouting her then. 'Yo Dee!' he yelled loudly. 'Some dudes on the phone!'

When she finally answered, she seemed a lot more relaxed than she did earlier. Earlier, it seemed as though she had other things on her mind than to talk to me, but this time, she sounded happy, like all the other times i'd seen her.

'So, what happened earlier?' i asked her.

'Oh God, my friggin ass of a sister goes and gets herself drunk, and then expects me to go pick her up cuz her boyfriend ain't about.'

I laughed. 'So you got a sister?'

'Yeah.'

'How old is she?'

'She's 16.' she said.

'Any brothers?'

'Yeah one.' she replied.

'Come on then tell me about them.' i told her.

'Tell you what?'

'Their names, their ages...'

'Why, what's this, the third degree?' she asked playfully.

'I'm just interested about you and your life.' i told her. I don't know what i said then was a good or a bad thing in her opinion, but she went quiet for a minute.

'My sister Kiki's 16, and my brother Jarell is 26.' She said after a while.

'That's cool.' i told her. We seemed to talk for over half an hour before i finally realized what i phoned her for in the first place.

'Would you wanna go out with me tomorrow night?' i asked her.

'Um.. where to?' she asked.

'Anywhere you like.' i told her. My plan seemed to be working, because she said yes.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki